©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The man whos arms exploded...

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Anyone see The Learning Channels show on Dave Vallentino? It was on at midnight last night CST.
He's turned himself into a circus sideshow with synthol and his turkeybaster.
It was definitely a peek at the EXTREME side of steroid use...No MTV idiocy on that show--just superfreak at its most extreme...28" biceps.
He's morphed into something very strange to look at.
LOOK FOR RE-RUNS,it'll blow yer mind.

bph316

Nov 25, 2005
Washington state
I will definately watch for the show. I cant imagine how he thinks that looks good. I guess to each there own. After injecting that stuff is it possible to get it back out?

bigbench600

Aug 7, 2005
I seen the show last night. My wife was like, I hope he doesnt think his arms look good,lol. His arms look like someone shit in them. Having big arms are one thing, but that is stupid. I remember back when he used to say he never injected anything in his arms, then it came out he did nothing but injections of steroids, and now its injections of synthol. The man is so dum he tried to do his own operation on his arms to get rid of an infection, needless to say, he ended up in the emergency room.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
What the fuck is the point of that. Lets look like a freak without any benifit. I guess he makes money for looking so stupid, sort of like how popular media likes to do stories about 1500 lb people that can't leave their houses!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mandarb11 said:
What the fuck is the point of that. Lets look like a freak without any benifit. I guess he makes money for looking so stupid, sort of like how popular media likes to do stories about 1500 lb people that can't leave their houses!
Thats what I thought.The guy has clearly gone overboard,now all he has to do is go join the freakshow at the circus...What a meathead.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
The problem is that average joe public will look at a idiot like this in the media and label all bodybuilders to "end up looking like this". People like that just degrade this lifestyle.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
bigbench600 said:
I seen the show last night. My wife was like, I hope he doesnt think his arms look good,lol. His arms look like someone shit in them. Having big arms are one thing, but that is stupid. I remember back when he used to say he never injected anything in his arms, then it came out he did nothing but injections of steroids, and now its injections of synthol. The man is so dum he tried to do his own operation on his arms to get rid of an infection, needless to say, he ended up in the emergency room.
I didnt watch but the 1st ten minutes of it,but hell, I could see all that coming.The problems you list above that the dummy encountered,that is.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I wonder if he's strong? I mean obviously he works out but how much strength does he really have?

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
The guy gives humans everywhere a bad rap. Greg Valentino sounds like a typical guido that hangs on the jersey shore or bars where he wears skin tight spandex t's year round.

You want to see something even better, watch MTV's True Life about this Jersey dude named Tommy. Even more sad/hilarious which makes watching it SO much fun.

W

wolfyEVH

don't you love how they don't mention "synthol" in that whole video....."i used dirty needles, dropped them and picked them off the ground'...what a fucktard

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
don't you love how they don't mention "synthol" in that whole video....."i used dirty needles, dropped them and picked them off the ground'...what a fucktard

Wolfy,He's the king of stupid.I've Never seen anything as outright shameless as that "fucktard"