©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The man whos arms exploded...

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
awww, that's the most thoughtful valentine's day present I have ever received wolfy!!! lol. You can always count on wolfy!!

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Oh and if you take a look at the rest of his body he is nothing, it is like putting balloons in your arms and pumping them up. He is not even a bodybuilder! They are not muscles in any sense, hence he has no stregnth. Imagine this idiot getting his ass kicked by a 130lb guy with 12 inch arms, that would show him what he is!
Then to top it off you have the past mister universe saying steroids will "rot" your insides! WTF is he talking about. Yes long term use of orals will put stress on the liver, and if not used appropriately can lead to liver damage. Steriods increase cholestral levels, which can lead to hardening of the arteries, which truthfully I would attribute more to the excessive amount of calories being consumed in order to build muscle. But what a dip to say it rots you. Lets compare the use of steroids to the use of smoking. 1 in 2 smokers will die of a smoking related problem AND HOW MANY PEOPLE SMOKE IN THIS WORLD! How many bodybuilders actually end up dropping dead? You hear about big names of people going to extremes and paying for it but I have been in the bodybuilding world since I was 14 years old and have never seen anyone personnally have any major problems. That is not to say it is safe but then again how many people have died from acetamenophen overdose? Lets get realistic here!

Last edited: