©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Turbo I'm always open to suggestions that is y I take the time and post my entire workout. Please tell me how you'd tweak it up and you have my attention.
Thanks
P

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Busy as a whore on main street here... need to take a break to get away from it for a minute.

Had a nice back session this AM... and my lower back has come around and is no longer beat to piss, so that meant rack deads today!

Meadows rows 6 sets 2 x 15 then 4 x 10
Rack Deads 5 sets 2 x 12 then 3 x 8
Stretchers 4 x 12 with one second hold and statics contraction at the end
Superset of front pulldowns 4 sets of 10 with partials and straighyt arm pulldowns 4 sets of 12
Machine rows 1 x 10, 1 x 10 plus partials, 1 x rest pause DC style, 1 x drop set with 5 drops

No overloading the volume but got a nice deep burn. Feeling good and looking good... that's what we want.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Busy as a whore on main street here... need to take a break to get away from it for a minute.

Had a nice back session this AM... and my lower back has come around and is no longer beat to piss, so that meant rack deads today!

Meadows rows 6 sets 2 x 15 then 4 x 10
Rack Deads 5 sets 2 x 12 then 3 x 8
Stretchers 4 x 12 with one second hold and statics contraction at the end
Superset of front pulldowns 4 sets of 10 with partials and straighyt arm pulldowns 4 sets of 12
Machine rows 1 x 10, 1 x 10 plus partials, 1 x rest pause DC style, 1 x drop set with 5 drops

No overloading the volume but got a nice deep burn. Feeling good and looking good... that's what we want.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Hittin back today. Made a note in my phone. Copying phoes routine lol Ill be back later to lie about the numbers. 1 more rep than phoe on everything lol

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Another much needed rest day bro's. slept in had a big breakfast and I will be back to the iron tomorrow. Have a great day guys!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Nothing major just looks like you drop down nto 1-3 reps every w./o?
I can't stay there too long or I seem to just plateau muck more quickly in super low rep range. Think your bench would start moving with a some
higher rep hypertrophy time. Cycling down from 10-2 rep range over
8-12 week would probably get things moving and lessen pains /aches / injuries. Good arm w/o for me today. T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hoping for some good news soon.... Captain oh captain...
We are here waiting for you Brick. Good thoughts and positives
T

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Good morning!

Chest last night. Got a new PR for me. Did 110's on DB incline. Never did that heavy before. Got 6. I feel like I could have gotten more, but on my first rep where I kick them up and push up the first time I felt my grip slip a little on my right hand. Kinda stalled me a little bit until I was sure I wasn't going to drop it. I won't try to go up again until I can get 10.

I also picked up a 3M velcro strap for my elbow tendinitis. I have never used one of these before, but it worked great. No pain from my elbow at all while I wore it.

LOVE DB INCLINE!!! one of my favorite chest exercises. Ya my girl has a bad knee kinda and the knee braces from the grocerie store pharmacy wasnt doing the trick so we picked her up one of the strongman vecro straps (i think same as you have) and she says it works great. U got 10 next time LC!!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Completely slept in this AM... not intentionally lol Nonetheless, still had a great arm workout.

Superset of Machine preachers using a 6/4 rep technique with triceps press downs : 4 sets of each
Superset of hammer curls with triceps dips: 4 sets of each
Superset of incline DB curls and seated cable skullcrushers: 4 sets of each
Superset of slider curls and overhead triceps extensions: 3 sets of each but used a higher rep range
BB curls 40s plus drop sets
Cable triceps extensions drop set doing two sets at each weight resting 10 sec between sets

Thoughts are with the Brick

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Good morning brothers! No training for me today. Trying to wrap things up here. I am on clear liquids only today. I'm already hungry! lol! Surgery is tomorrow. I'm ready to do this and move on. I'll be away a few days at least, depending on how many days I am in the hospital. Hopefully he can do this with a scope and I will be there only a couple days. I had hernia surgery years ago, so he may have to open me up because of that mesh I have inside. Its right where he needs to work.

In the meantime, you guys hit it hard for me and put an extra plate on the bar for me. I'll be back soon! Hopefully with good news.
-Brick

Wishing you a speedy recovery Brick. Hope to see you back on here soon.

Trained back today.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Getting ready for legs . Not feeling it but that will change soon as I het my music on and get warmed up. Wondering about Brick..
Everyone have a good day.. T

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Getting ready for legs . Not feeling it but that will change soon as I het my music on and get warmed up. Wondering about Brick..
Everyone have a good day.. T

Have you got Pandora yet brutha? I recently bought a wireless headset which feeds into my droid. Best thing since sliced bread:yeahthat:

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Hey guys

Back and bi's last night. Back went good, but curls sucked. I had to go real light and eventually cut it short. My elbow was hurting really bad even with the strap. Not sure what to do about it besides stretches and stuff I have looked up online. Kind of a bummer, but it was pretty much only curls that bothered it.

Maybe just a break man..? Take some of the stress off the area.