©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Quads, hams calves.

Good day today. No back pain after a 245 x 20 squat WM. Could have squeezed 1 or 2 more but didn't have a spotter.

Can't wait to start my Test E as soon as I get it.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Quads, hams calves.

Good day today. No back pain after a 245 x 20 squat WM. Could have squeezed 1 or 2 more but didn't have a spotter.

Can't wait to start my Test E as soon as I get it.

What's this "need a spotter BS!!!" You squat till death!!!

Nice work though :)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Tweaked my back so be glad to squat anything you guys. Not sure what i did but hard to sleep even. Or walk. Tomorrow will invert and see if that helps. Keep at it everyone..great to hear peoples challenges.. Thanks.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Tweaked my back so be glad to squat anything you guys. Not sure what i did but hard to sleep even. Or walk. Tomorrow will invert and see if that helps. Keep at it everyone..great to hear peoples challenges.. Thanks.

Two things you need to check out for your back if it is a muscular or connective tissue issue:
-Dit Da Jow (or Jao) oil
-Kwan Loong Oil

Try to find a Chinese herbalist in your area that can prepare them for you. I pulled my back and these brought it around in no time.

Another thing to check out is Traumeel ointment. You should be able to find it at the pharmacy (it is OTC) but if not, you can find it online at Walgreens.com or Amazon.

Soon you'll be invincible Iron.

The kwan loong is easy to get online
Amazon.com: Prince Of Peace - Kwan Loong Oil, 2 fl oz liquid: Ryo Su Yeong Park Seon Yeong: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Zx0MSEPEL.@@AMEPARAM@@41Zx0MSEPEL

but if you want to try the dit da jow and can't find it, email or PM me.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Morning guys. MY work outs are always better with good spotting.
I can train way deeper into a set without holding back. Finding a great pard is
rare though. Ok today CST . Have to train at my "health club" type gym today.
I like to train chest shoulders and tri's back and bi;s and legs . Going to need to split things up a bit more. How do you guys feel about chest and
shoulders am then come back a few hours later for tris and say calves?
I need to add some volume in to my arm work. I really like doing a seperate arm day but I'm little too early into my training at this point.
I'm pretty spent by the time I get done with chest and shoulders.
Just kicking round some ideas . Thanks, have a great w/o today.. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Thanks Atom have a herbalist place close by so will check and get back..no pun intended..lol. what do you think a dmso? Works but has the dank taste for a bit.

Turbo that my brother seems like an excellent split for a day workout. Slam a sweet potato protein shake in between and tris will blow up and awe the health club that you have entered..

I'm going to herb man, and then gym to kinda see if some roller foam work or inversion just on a decline bench can help.Have a good one guys..peace

Atom dit jow linement oil 20$ 4oz .seem right? ..

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Thanks Atom have a herbalist place close by so will check and get back..no pun intended..lol. what do you think a dmso? Works but has the dank taste for a bit.

Turbo that my brother seems like an excellent split for a day workout. Slam a sweet potato protein shake in between and tris will blow up and awe the health club that you have entered..

I'm going to herb man, and then gym to kinda see if some roller foam work or inversion just on a decline bench can help.Have a good one guys..peace

Atom dit jow linement oil 20$ 4oz .seem right? ..

Iron, this is the one I use: Ten Tigers Iron Palm Dit Da Jow Liniment to Improve Healing of Bruises

It smells kind of funky, so put it on when you plan on just hanging out at home, but it penetrates deep.

I've never used DMSO but know that it is an effective carrier for liniments. You can also make topical fat loss solutions with DMSO as the base, but I can't comment on its effectiveness for pain relief or fat loss since I've never used it.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good workout. IB we use to crush a bottle of aspirin into powder and mix with dmso. we'd wipe some on sore /hurt area. Seemed to work well. Always scrub and rinse any area you treat with dmso as it can pull unwanted stuff through your skin. T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Had an awesome back workout today. Couple of guys were egging me to add some weight to the deadlift bar...... so I did.... and I pulled it :headbang: Love that shit!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I did bi's yesterday but felt like I needed more volume of work, so hit them hard again today, also did back and traps.

Thinking of going back and doing some cardio and hammy work later.. I want to work my legs, but I was pinning the day before yesterday and dicked the needle pretty good and my right glute is sore as fuck!!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Im going beyond my pain threshold and doing legs with a tite back
I figure blow up my hammys more to self align the spine which in turn tells the sciatic to back off .cool down and give me some relief..I! did some front hyper low back stretches and the mast therepy I'm on seems to be working.. helllll ya..and I got gnome linement on to draw in the ladies. Soon I'll speak Chinese cause I can't read the box

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Pretty good back workout. Talked after training with a super hw gettig set for this years national shows. Big mfer six one right about 300lbs . sharp abs.
very good example of a pure mesomorph which are rare.
Time too belt up . Rows are ghetting into a heavier range . Better safe than sorry. T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Im going beyond my pain threshold and doing legs with a tite back
I figure blow up my hammys more to self align the spine which in turn tells the sciatic to back off .cool down and give me some relief..I! did some front hyper low back stretches and the mast therepy I'm on seems to be working.. helllll ya..and I got gnome linement on to draw in the ladies. Soon I'll speak Chinese cause I can't read the box

Soon you'll have a harem of midgets following wherever you go. That shit is like mating juice for the female dwarf.

Glad to hear things are coming around a bit for you.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
After Monday and Tuesday, damn I'm sore. I'm resting today and rebuilding. You guys tear it up and go for that burn.