©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Glad you are feeling better chrisr. Ok heading out for legs . Yep today is the the day! changin gyms up. Kinda feeling apprehensive as I am kind of a shadow of my pre mc accident self. This is when I talk to myself sumpin like this.
Suck it up mfer and quit being a pussy and giving a fuck what might be in someone elses thoughts . None of my fucking business what anyone other than friends and loved ones think of me. Yep sometimes i'm a head case and this is what I need. That being said you guys train hard and smart today..
Hope to check back later High as fuck on endorphins!!!!!!!!!
T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
:Turbo that post just got me fired up and goin to the gym bro.. I'm dam serious..was sitting here idleing and I go to this thread to see what my bros are doing saw and read everyone's post.Slapped my own face and now on fire..now im gonna come here everyday cause it makes a person change attitude quick and i thank u guys...hope my estro isn't on the upswing all sensitive..

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
:Turbo that post just got me fired up and goin to the gym bro.. I'm dam serious..was sitting here idleing and I go to this thread to see what my bros are doing saw and read everyone's post.Slapped my own face and now on fire..now im gonna come here everyday cause it makes a person change attitude quick and i thank u guys...hope my estro isn't on the upswing all sensitive..

I'm sitting here watching lifetime movies eating chocolate, I need some Letro fast!

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Hammer Strength chest supported rows- 4 pps - 12,12,8,6
Wide grip Pull downs- 145 - 12,10,8,6 Super slow negatives
Cable Curls- 120 - 15,8,4 RP (I rarely do RP's, but lately I've been feeling feisty) :sport-smiley-003:
BB Wrist curls- 80- 20, 20, 20 (Crying on the last one)

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Just back from legs and sitting here drinking a protein shake. Legs went great even though I missed last week.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Tore up some back fricken alone cause my partner did a no show so he's now on his own. My patience is gone from too many times and mast has kicked in .. I need a girl with dedication.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Looks like y'all are doing dandy!

Cruising blows.... Funny thing is, the other night I was messing around and my regular gym only has DBs up to 100lbs and I haven't fine flat DB press in a while. Pick them up, knock out an easy 12 reps (not going near failure since I am cruising) and then watch some of the "badasses" look at me make easy work of weights they have to cheat up just for single rep.

I've been on a keto diet since Monday and am going to continue this for another week. Bought some ketostix just to make sure I stay in ketosis.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Right now digging cruise low dose cyp. As long as gains keep coming
as I adjust food training i'll hang with that till things really slow.Need to get a bit leaner before hitting it.So trained elsewhere today. Man what a change. Like I stepped back too the gyms I trained in in my 20s and 30s .
Thanks have a great night T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning to my training pards! Well i'm smiling like a mfer! Can feel the great positives of being able to train legs with specialty bars to get around injuries yesterday. Ah that feels sooo goood. ! Heading for church in a min with
my boy my wife and daughter and granddauhter. Must always keep mind and spirituality a priorty or all else falls apart. Grow you spiritual and mental strength . The rest falls into place . Not sure on CST today think be better to take a rest /recovery day. Check back with you guys tonight. Brick when are we doing the getting old is not for pussy's T's?:headbang:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hey Turbo, that would make a great T. And freakin' true too!

I am resting today. I had a good week at the gym, a little R&R to recharge and then back at it tomorrow!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I'm feeling the no carbs today... Holy shit. Did cardio and started strong but about 3/4 of the way through I felt like I got hit by a truck. Pushed through and didn't drop off the pace.

My mom just sent me a text saying that she now has the itch to get back into competitive racing. Pretty cool that she's getting back into it at her age. I guess it runs in my genes...

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
What kind of racing, Atom?

I don't know the distance of the one she just signed up for, but she is going to get back into marathons. Freaking nuts....last one she did she finished 200 and something (in the women's division) out a total field of a about 13,000 (Marine Corps Marathon).

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I think that's awesome Atom!

Full morning of work but I am pumped about a chest workout later! Bring it on baby!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I never used to carb up before lifting.. Now days I must.. For some reason low gi carbs give me a better pump..

About 1.5 hours preworkout I eat

3 eggs
1 cups coaches oats with 2tbs peanut butter and a touch of sugar

This breakfast has given me the best workouts.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
No gym today. getting stuff done so I can launch fully into the gym I switched to. Tomorow am cst. tri's . starting to increase arm work volume but keeping tris with chest shoulders and bi.s with back. little down the road i will go to
an arm only day. Have a good training session today guys... T