©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Welcome to the thread Train!

Going to see if I can get my chemo nausea under control. May hit the gym today.

You guys have a great day. Make one for the books.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
TheBrick how you feeling man?
Have not heard any updates in a bit. I hope your hanging in there.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
thanks Raj.... had a couple very rough weeks from chemo sides. Felt better this week and have been training. Biggest problem is my lower back pain from the tumors on my lower spine. I'm keeping on tho. Not throwing in the towel cuz I'm one stubborn fucker hahaha!

Hope you are good too my friend.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Goodo to see u post brother brick! Sorry to see.ur.feeling down from the chemo brotha :/ been busy myself, still making 4 or 5 one hour gym sessions per week. Not my normal routine but enuf to nother dwindle away.lol stay strong my friend :headbang:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Thanks brothers! Woke up feeling good today. Wife and I had dinner with friends last night and that was nice.

Planning on a shoulder workout today. Let's have a good weekend.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Sorry I have not been around brothers. My cancer is active again and they started me on a new treatment. The lesions on my spine have been giving me a lot more pain. The pain never stops and its keeping me from training. I've had a lot of blood in my urine too. I'm pretty bummed. I'll know if this treatment is working in 8 weeks. I'm trying to hold my life together as best I can. Much love to you all.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Sorry I have not been around brothers. My cancer is active again and they started me on a new treatment. The lesions on my spine have been giving me a lot more pain. The pain never stops and its keeping me from training. I've had a lot of blood in my urine too. I'm pretty bummed. I'll know if this treatment is working in 8 weeks. I'm trying to hold my life together as best I can. Much love to you all.
Sorry to hear that Brick. Stay strong bro.

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006

Your a soldier TheBrick. I am proud to call you my friend and I will say a prayer now
That you can get some relief from the pain.
Stay strong and thanks for updating us.
I wish it were better news and you can start feeling good again.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus

Hope.the treatment has started working....nothing pisses me off more than the fact that with all the amazing shit we as a people can do we can't cure shit like cancer ...it comes down to priorities we fight over stupid shit that doesn't even matter like fuckn putting boys in the fuckn girls bathroom .... probably spend a billion on it when it shouldn't even be a fuckn discussion because it's just stupid shit to distract us from real issues that matter.......cancer , ageing , even mortality are curable but instead we spend billions doing a very poor job "treating " shit ....rant over.... do hope to see you beating it and posting again battles like yours put things in perspective and keep me pushing that much harder.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I really liked the daily check ins when brick had this thread
over at the UG.

So what are you training today?
I'm about to go give my legs some much needed attention.
Got my training mojo back!

I miss both the Brick and Turbo. Let's not let this thread die.

Lame post, but today was my off day, Tomorrow training Chest and Shoulders.

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
Just hit a crazy chest pump day. Lots of fly variations and high volume. Hurts so good. Can't imagine how it woulda felt if I was on var haha

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Today is international chest day. I am actually training chest :) I might add triceps in as well.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Shouders and abs. I tried to go heavy on presses and raises. I also enjoy upright rows these days. My gym has a good ab machine so I used that with some hanging leg raises.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Back and biceps. Mainly rowing exercises today. Heavy preacher curls and some cable curls for biceps.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Back and biceps. Mainly rowing exercises today. Heavy preacher curls and some cable curls for biceps.

Back and biceps for me as well. A mix of rows and pulldowns. I will try some heavy ez curls today.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Legs. Standing calf raises. Lying leg curls and stiff leg deadlifts. Squats and walking lunges.