©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Alright! Bricks zamboo sniffles have returned to point of entry which are probably the Dumbell grips . Glad u back at it B!
Today chest.. Yeah im hella fired up made my own tea added tnetren sweetener and tossed up good lbs for a change. Elbows feeling good.. Deca site pin seemed to help and Friday I start pentosan review and I will only post here my results .. Leg day tuesday so locate the 45s by the bunches cause the fire is still hot.. Triple where u son?

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I'm here. Been training as usual...arms I think was Friday, Saturday legs (there were 5 of us tearing it up. Took over the gym and had a good old time), today back and biceps.

Got some new juice and it is hot shit! Makes my old stuff seem like bullshit. So happy!

Glad to see peeps are getting put back together and are/will be training again. Injuries and such can suck my ass.

Had a okcupid date Saturday. One of those BS situations where the pics are not...recent. bitch. How bout that asshat Silva?

Sorry I'm rambling...only had 15g of carbs today so far but a crapload of caffeine and other shit.Shredding for my wedding. Gonna scare some party goers who haven't seen me in some months or years.

That's the news from lake woebegone.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
today`s chest-shoulders-triceps! chest press, flat flyes, military press, lateral flyes, rear delt flyes, push downs and lying triceps extensions

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit back today and let me tell ya, felt like there was more gravity than normal on those rack deads or maybe it was a week off feeling puny? Fuck it, I am pressing ahead, those deadlifts will be mine!!

Triple, sounds like Santa came to your place with a good present!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well fellas... This is my last week of class and then I have 8 weeks off. I have been up since Sunday without sleep working on my final all night Sunday and Monday. Of course, I still trained... So far this program is just a wicked bitch. It is eating me up, and every day is a new challenge.

Honestly, no need for cardio at all on this sucker. Your HR is cranking after the circuits and during the muscle rounds.

Off to class now, muscle rounds tomorrow

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Had a great chest and triceps workout today courtesy of a personal trainer applicant at work. Guy was legit. Had to cut it off early as I was unable to feel my body or see much. Stupid Carb Nite protocol. Better goddamn work.

Glad to see you all are moving forward relentlessly. That's the way to get what you're after, IMO.

Yeah, brick...Santa did come.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373419468230.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373419468230.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Triple / wedding? For real ? When and my invite or i crash it wearing my sasquatch outfit..
Wow leg day ..now recall i did 1/2 ml =150mg deca each knee at tip of my quad teardrop few days ago..well the tenderness has subsided, knees feel 60% better..so i gavem heck with some 455 hack squats no ass to grass just parallel and did have a buddy bump me outa the bottom but as of right now they feel great..now also remember i am starting , yes i really am Brick , my pentosan research starting tomorrow with a dab at each elbow and knees..so this log will be here only so any questions ill try an answer..T gets gets some pre-op test done wednesday am so everyone think good things for him cause i know he would for anyone here. Bruiser Back Day after work so plates will be unracked and on my bar tomorrow..ib..

Atom i thought colleges are done? Or were u held back for lunchroom behavior?.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I'm leaving now for a 4 hr or so set of patience training. Presurgical stress test
due to abnormal ekg. been that way forever. Oh well gotta make sure
omar and benji get thier money in that dept. Hopefully surgury this coming tues.
I'll talk tro you guys soon . have a great day! go train dammiT!!!. T

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Triple / wedding? For real ? When and my invite or i crash it wearing my sasquatch outfit..
Wow leg day ..now recall i did 1/2 ml =150mg deca each knee at tip of my quad teardrop few days ago..well the tenderness has subsided, knees feel 60% better..so i gavem heck with some 455 hack squats no ass to grass just parallel and did have a buddy bump me outa the bottom but as of right now they feel great..now also remember i am starting , yes i really am Brick , my pentosan research starting tomorrow with a dab at each elbow and knees..so this log will be here only so any questions ill try an answer..T gets gets some pre-op test done wednesday am so everyone think good things for him cause i know he would for anyone here. Bruiser Back Day after work so plates will be unracked and on my bar tomorrow..ib..

Sasquatches welcome...north rim grand canyon mid august.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Whoa↑ now is this the chef? .well congratulations for sure!

T good luck on all those tests. They are good to do to make sure we will be able to toss the iron into infinity.. Hope a hot single nurse is there so u can say u have a friend in need..

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Hey guys guess who's walking without crutches a week after ACL reconstruction? That's right, THIS mother fucker is! Lmao!
#adrianpetersonaintgotshitonme

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
No training for me today... just work and mow the grass. Sounds pretty domestic to me. lol

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Yup, the chef. Coolest woman ever to walk the earth.

Today was shoulder day. Was short on time and the gym was super busy, so after a 10 minute warmup, I camped out on my favorite shoulder press machine and did a pyramid with the stack, moving up two plates at a time after each set, two sets at the full stack, and all the way back down the same way. Got a good pump despite the Carb depletion. Some days everything just clicks nicely.

I came back with paper towels to clean the machine off, and this guy asked if I was done. I said yeah, but why didn't you just ask to work in? Anybody who tells you no is just being a dick. Especially when I was sitting for two minutes between sets. There are assholes at the gym, but then there are some people who are just too polite for their own good. I guess I prefer the second kind, though.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation

I am in grad school brah. Held back? Pfft talk shit on my 3.96 GPA...

Triple, there are times when I just don't want dirty little scum working in with me. I'm sorry, but you don't fuck with my zone. Unless you are going to go as hard as I am, get the fuck off of my shit. Am I bastard, you bet, do I care, nope.

Anyway, just finished my final paper...17 mother fucking pages!

I did train today. Hit those muscle rounds for quads, hammies and chest and did 4 DC style sets for calves. The deep stretch works best for me for calves.

I did the v-squat machine for quads. I simply can't do BB squats for the muscle rounds. I tried them and I get so lightheaded I nearly pass out. Did lying leg curls for hammies and Incline DB fly presses for chest.

I PUKED TWICE during my session. :headbang: One of my gym friends came saw me running towards a garbage can and afterwards goes WTF was that about? I go, nothin, just had to puke. Then got back to my set lol

If you aren't puking, you aren't training hard enough

I now have 8 weeks before my last semester... TIME TO GET SWOLE BITCHES

Last edited:

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Had my first post surgery workout last night! Hot chest/delts and tris. Mostly machine work cause I can't lug around free weights yet. Had my girl and her girlfriend load and unload my plates for me.
Nailed some pec deck, incline hammer, and wide flat hammer presses. Nautilus delt press and lateral raises. Tricep presdowns with the stack (did 21s) and dip machine.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Tri!! Awesome! You heal fast brother!

Hit shoulders and traps today. Not bad at all for an 'ol piece of shit LoL Walked out of the gym feeling good.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I knew Atoms one smart cookie so its good he gets fired up and tossin weight around like a mad man. Gotta love him
TT thats awesome brutha sounds like you are on a good mend and so glad u are tossin weight around because that alone is freedom from stress and anxiety!! Cool bro.
Triple i too don't like to let people work in and it's not cause I'm rude it's just if I say yes, they move the bench a little, scratch their head , dink around and I lose my thought due to some person and I'm on a time mission so people get the done in 4 set u can have it words

Ok Pentosan 250 mg (DAY 1) dose Is 3mg per kg once a week four weeks
So I did 10.75 iu outer lowest quad to knee x 2, 50 iu inner lower quad x 2
And added 10 iu to each front delt for a total of 320mg .. Is my math correct? I am a little heavier than my kg I used but this is trial and need to feel things out. i injured my right shoulder yesterday on
some Hammer S lat high pull isolation movements.
Today I'm on ice and Moti..No gym..

Last edited: