©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Are you calling me dirty scum? Lol...

Well you are the sexiest dirty scum i know ;) It is just the way it is around my gym. There are a few of us that train for real and we let one another work in, but the little d-bags...they can wait.

Tri-terror, holy shitza! Already back in the gym? Give me some of that special potion you got!

So happy tonight is my last class!!!! I haven't slept all week and I feel like a zombie.

IB, dang...that seems like of lot of liquid going into you body in one day!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Hit chest and Tris today...went heavy on chest and did a few heavy sets on Tris and then did a bunch of volume work on them. Then went and re-hit my legs after a day off and did forearms.

I forgot how fucked of a workout forearms are LoL ahhh the good ol days when I used to work forearms twice a week.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well you are the sexiest dirty scum i know ;) It is just the way it is around my gym. There are a few of us that train for real and we let one another work in, but the little d-bags...they can wait.

Tri-terror, holy shitza! Already back in the gym? Give me some of that special potion you got!

So happy tonight is my last class!!!! I haven't slept all week and I feel like a zombie.

IB, dang...that seems like of lot of liquid going into you body in one day!
No no dont be rock..lol..320mg @ 250mg per ml is just over 1.3 cc. Maybe my brain is a rock though¿

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well no stress test wensday as the medical "professionals" failed to forward referral. Stayed with it and fought and scrambled and had the test yesterday.
They looked at mri's and relized jarring effort on treadmill would be excruciating so they did the chemical heart/vascular dialation. Gave m,e a massive headache
but got through it. Have to make sure my paper work is straight and surgury will be tuesday. Trying to then paln my next few months . I miss "real" training so much . Well leaving shortly for gym. Glad you guys are staying with it. Do a few more reps for me in the coming weeks workouts. Thanks for being great friends. IB don't forget the ice chest with the salmon when you comeout here! T.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Dammit Turbo. Medical places irritate me very badly. Hey you want salmon say the word bro. Kings and silvers are rolling out in the sound and "copper river " salmon from alaska just got here. It's super bright orange and higher in oil content and is the best. Watch the door for Fed Ex when ure healing I got u covered anytime and that goes for anyone here too . Just say the word and ill ship it.
Day 2 -- pentosan..
Feels pretty good. No pin soreness, I know this is week one but I have not worked out due to a shoulder strain but have walked every day 5 miles and I feel like I got knee sleeves on. Kinda tight but also don't forget I site pinned deca at each joint week before . No I'll effects , no renal failure , and after next wed I'll know more.. Have a good weekend. T hit me up at the yellow china bowl when u can bro..ib

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well as expected the hoops i jumped through for tuesdays surgury were for naught. Must see cardiac guy tuesday, so need another surgury date.
not so bad only been trying to get this done since late may.
hope I can stay within the "window" of repair time. Muscle tissue and such will shrink back after enough time making a good repair unlikely. Trying to stay positive. all ahev a good W/E.. T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hang in there T... its always hurry up and wait. You'll get there. Sometimes the system sux though!

No training for me today.... planning on legs tomorrow

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok let's try this leg day thing again. Leaving in a min with my son to train.
Thanks brick . I am trying to be patient. Kind of sucks as healing begins after surgury. IB where are you? call me . ok hading out soon as look at the last couple threads . //... T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
hit legs today too T.... feelin" a little like jelly LOL Glad I did it though.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Damn turbo, I feel bad for ya going through all of this B.S. I hope when they finally get shit straight for ya everything falls into place and the surgery goes smoothly.

Here's how things went the past few days...

Friday - Back, triceps, shoulders and bis muscle rounds: Great workout, had an awesome pump and my back was really lit up

Saturday - Rest Pause training for chest and shoulders. For each muscle group I'm doing one compound movement, one machine or isolate type exercise and then a widowmaker with a special exercise.

Sunday - Bis and Tris a la Mountain Dog style. Then did 25 min of cardio. The more I am experimenting with MD style training the more I like it. BTW, I am getting the workouts off John's website, as he posts a new routine every month. He also talks about what he is doing with some of his Pro Clients.

Post workout today I went to a new BBQ joint. They are a competition BBQ business and just opened up a second restaurant in my area. I'll be dammed, but that was fucking out of this world. I got an 8 oz. smoked turkey sandwich with this bangin' cranberry relish (this mix of the spicy and sweet is phenomenal) and got a big ass family size platter of picked chicken that was dry rubbed and then glazed with a sweet potato. Gonna save some of that for PWO tomorrow.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit chest today. Shoulder was hurting pretty bad so it was not an award winning session.. back tomorrow should be better.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Surgury wensday the 24th hopefully. Wife was taken by ambulance yesterday with chest pains high bp etc. They gave her nitro and some other stuff to help her. She is still in telemetry so hopefully get released tonight. Never smoked or had bad health habits well maybe food . not over wt at all. Scared me
. did get in a little leg work prior to that yesterday. Watch the stress guys .
It's a killer. We will be out of here in a couple years I hope.
Ok so i'm reaccessing my health issues of late. More cardio less food and better food. meditation and working on stress coping abilities.
I think the constant fear of family members being killed(shot) is just draining us .My wife sounds really tired. She has a very hi stress job.
This is the time to dig into the gym and planning . I would be sunk at times
without this place. As I said before Brick you are a damn genius!
I was lost after the ug went down till your hangout was resurected here.
Brick i'm sure many or most of the guys here don't know this is the 2nd incarnation of Bricks what are you training today. This is the place for friends that happen to be hardcore gym rats. Thanks Brickster... Thank the rest of you guys too. I made one of the best friends I have right here. Well surgury wens the 24th. Then I'll be moving forward . Shit better get some kits lined up.
2014 I'm coming out swinging like a motherfucker! So get it on and enjoy the gym for your bud Turbo . Have a good one guys..... Thanks for letting me
throw out my estro fueled rant... Lol. T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Wow Tubo. I am glad your wife is OK. That's scary. It does make you step back and take a look at everything and what is really important in life... Hang in there for surgery. Things will get better. Shit comes in waves but you'll come through. You can unload here all you want and we'll be here to support you.

You guys are what make this thread a good one. I'm glad we have a place to hang out and laugh or unload our troubles. Everyone needs that from time to time. I sure do.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wow you guys are busy! Atom sounds like hes got his groove going plus his grub on and a place i know id love too.yelp it if u can Atom cause good places are hard to find and yelp helps struggling or new places get going..
Brick im thinkin you need to try pentosan..still on first injection of knees and shoulders and today i did legs and i must say leg extentions felt good ..ive been havin relationship issues so heads not in the gym as well as appetite for food so squattred some measley 365 for 5 on last two sets after ext ams hammys.and of course my newest workout partner comes in when im on calves but hes a fireman and odd hours so its cool.
So pentosan DAY 5 /one series of 4 injections i rate 5 for 5 .
T im ok...Lets chat at the urinal say 8 my time,and no im not gonna gold stream sword fight..ib

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
TURBO!!!!!!! With everything going one, now this? Sending good karma your way brother.

IB, relationship issues? Damn... you need to come out east and pick up some hunnies with me

Brick, maybe IB is onto something with his magic potion...might be worth a shot

Rocked some legs and upper body circuits tonight. Stated with close stance hell elevated smith squats. You guys are going to call me a little bitch, but I love the smith because I can bring my feet in very close and elevate the heels without losing my balance. It slams the outer sweep. Then went into DC style calves, I did multiple sets and started heavy and pyramided down. Next was a pyramid for hamstrings and finally leg extensions, 4 sets with a pause at the top and 4 second negative and once I reached failure did 4 partials.
Circuits were nothing exciting, high reps of machine chest press, cable high rows, reverse machine shoulder press and decline reverse crunches.

Be good tonight brothers

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit back today. Went really well so I guess I redeemed myself from the crappy chest session yesterday lol