©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Rested today. Getting rev'd up for chest tomorrow.

Sounds like my brothers are getting it on! :headbang:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Chest workout took a few extra minutes to warm up, then I hit overdrive. Nice feeling! Shoulder did some grinding along the way but I don't care! I gotta a life to live.

Make some noise brothers!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I'm Home!! Leg day and I say I can't sweat any more coors and grey goose out Or I'll cramp. I think gonads in a slump from creekside pumps but I did rally 315 squats after quads and hammy fatigue. After squats I did walking lunges 30 each way but only 105 max .. And calves and then foam roller and my back from sleepin on rocks is great now! Got message T so try u tonite .. For sale ..one worn out single mom... free! .. I gave her my number and shoulda gave her atoms.. Lol.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Here I is IB!. Glad you were able to get some facsimle of R&R
Have date with a scalpel wensday nite. Hope I don't get stood up again.
Gonne try and squeeze me alittle leg work out in 1 more time before then. Glad you guys are staying at it. Forced time off really makes you appreciate the good times. .How did T46 do at nats? Guy looked really good . X type frame... Thanks .. be outta my slump soon... T

T46 placed 7th I say ripped off. t46 posted some great pics In log thread and he was Lookin superb ..

Let me know if nurse Yettinksa needs to fly out . He's a bosssy nurse btw..

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Walked into the gym pretty charged but felt weak on my rack deads for some reason. Pissed me off. WTF? Rest of back went pretty well, but I like my deads.

Suggestions?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
So yesterday was crazy...had to travel and get situated but trained before I left. I did Mountain Dog legs yesterday and holy schmokes!!!! This was my prime leg day in this portion of the program and it fullfilled its goal. I was dizzy and nauseated but did not throw up. My glutes are sore like anything.

I found a good gym down here that is actually free because they partner with my hotel. I was going to go to the World's Gym but this place is awesome. DBs up to 150lbs tons of benches, a few racks and a few smiths. tons of hammer strength stuff and it is not insanely crowded and the people that are there all seem serious as shit.

Since I have time to kill I made this a a Chest, back and shoulder day. I doubled my intra workout mix...I knew this would be fucking nasty.

Chest and back were performed all superset fashion....with the sheer intensity of mountain dog. On my DB pyramids I got up to sets of 7 and 6 with 100s. I did DBs rows and was rocking sets of 8 with 120.

After the pyramids, I did regular incline BB becnch keeping constant tension and supersetting that with heavy lat pulldown scapular contracions. These stretch out your lats very nicely.

Next was a ridiculous set and rep scheme for decline smith bench and DB deadstop rows...I felt ike my upper body was going to pop.

THEN.......we move onto shoulders. This was straigh from John's shoulder blast routine and I had some serious blood flow going on. I looked like a true badass with all veiny ass arms and blow out shoulders lol

The more I train MD style the more i like it!!!!! Having portions of my program DC style HIT with some MD style allows for an awesome mix.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Wanted to stop in and say hey before getting worked on . Gonna be fairly narced up for a min.Right shoulder overhaul at 1pm.Hey N king. Sons away at ma's. Rooms empty . Mattress sucks though. Here is the repair list for today.
Reatttache supraspinatus with steel sutures to the origin back by the spine. reattahe bicep tendon.suture labral tears back into place. grind out ac joint for clearance .
Fucking finally! MFING health care just sucks . Took almost 2 months of foot work , phone work and hassles to get to this day. Hope it all takes well.
I know one thing no time off gh ever again. I feel it took about 7mos to a year
to notice structural degradation . Might be wrong .
Hope to god i don't ask any nurses to "do anything" for me when I'm all narcd up. Might be a sec till I holler back . Ib will be hollerin at you guys second hand for me I hope. Throw me some good luck charm my friends .
Keep the light on for me. Thanks, T.........

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Everything is going to go well T. I feel it.. Hittin u up now. Ib

Did good chest session yesterday.. Sorry this is short but i have other things such as T on my mind....hope he gets catheter up his lightswitch ..lol..

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Lifted some yesterday and off again today because I am still sick.. Its been almost 2 weeks and I feel like I am losing everything I have worked for!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
T, keep your cool and just put the training on the back burner while you heel. Wishing you the best man!

John, let the body come back. Do some light training but nothing over exerting. Intense training suppresses the immune system temporarily, so give it time.

Debating whether to break up my legs and arms day I was going to do tonight... I was planning on doing one of Mountain Dog's feeder leg workouts and a bi/tri superset routine... Now I'm thinking just smash arms to the high heavens tonight and rip into every shred of sinew in my legs tomorrow... What y'all think?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Turbo, keep thinking positive. You will be a new man. Keep us posted as you come back.

Big John, if its the same respiratory bug I had it too me every bit of two weeks. Its a tough-ass virus. Let you body heal itself. Muscle memory brother.

Body is resting today brothers. I feel like I need it for sure.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I got ready to go to the gym. Got there. Just wasn't feeling it due to crappy sleep and other things so I went to the lunch buffet for as much as I could eat.
Mostly the greens and fresh veggie but gotta have chicken.
Get the nurse for a massage Turbo. Say u got a cramp on the prostate.. Everyone have a nice night .ib

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Pentosan 3rd 320mg session divided over my four areas..
60iu each lowest point of quad by knee and 17iu each side delt .
I think this is working! Knees were stiff maybe from the inj or compound..today not stiff and i feel somewhat like deca would make you feel.kinda like some tension at knee similar to knee wraps.hard to describe.is it just false hope or actually doin some good?. Ill stay with the second and next tues is last session tha is suppose to last for a 6 month period..in a horse ..stay tuned..going to do arms today...hit u guys later!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit guns today instead of should and traps. I'll do those tomorrow. Ever feel the need to just shake it up? That's what I did. Been feeling a bit stale. It actually helped.

Turbo, brother! thinking about you! Heal fast!
IB, got my fingers crossed on that research!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey Brick im now thinking it really helps but i need to take into the equation of that 150mg deca split site pin 2 weeks ago.i know its not much but deca to me is love but id like to divorce it and marry Pentolina..I did 30 min on a AMT precore i guess its an eliptical and felt like i was running smooth like a stallion.
I too blasted arms and best arm workout in a month with no elbow pain..coincedence or im on to something..?

Tried to check on T but i bet nerve block wore off and hes in a safe pain med coma dreaming of his next deadlift pr.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hope T is comfortable. I remember after my neck surgery a couple years ago, in my overnight stay at the hospital, they would only pin my pain meds once every 3 hours. I was watching the clock like a hawk and when it hit the 3 hour mark, I was laying on that nurses buzzer. LOL And bring some ice cream with that too please!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh..just heard hes like bear on a mean streak..lmao..im not telling my source..hahahaha..hes got this gadget box fulla ice that circulates ice water thru a shoulder sleeve set up and of course its hot out weather so i hear ice bags keep comin in from a good friend and when the units outa ice ...well ill let visulize the explatives.. lmao.. he was too tired to talk to me..little bitch..lol..

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Trained shoulders today... walked in with a question mark in my head because its been nagging me. Warmed up good and had a good session. I must be a tough bastard.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Today was shoulders, traps, bi's and tri's. All in super set style. With reps ranging from 50 and as few as 4.....I am spent.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Cool Dudckis in the house today
Brick u knot headed tough old bastard glad u answered your question with a solid good session
I walked in with kinda a gimp left leg below my calf like i stretched a tendon or something i cant put all my weight standing on left leg only.Did it on this eliptical and so today i irritated it more by more eliptical
Trap day.abs.and forearms..Now i got clen ab cramps to add to my bitchen.. Turbos sleepin i tried to get an interview for bricks thread...lol