©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Thinking about just sticking to test only...

Lene28

Jan 3, 2013
Test and GH can do whatever you need you just have to adjust diet and cardio accordingly. I have bulked on Test only and gotten pretty lean on it. Test only is a much "cleaner" feeling.

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
I think about sticking to test all the time, somehow I get sidetracked lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbell4377

Jan 2, 2017
I like your plan. I'm seriously thinking about doing the same. I'm 43 years old and probably will run an "enhanced" TRT program(Test at 250-300mgs/wk) until I die, whenever that is.

What results do you see adding in Mast? I was thinking some Mast E maybe

ALLEX

Apr 6, 2014
test/primo/hgh is the ultimate stack for the over 40 guy that doesn't compete.

Go higher on test if you need to look big for some reason, and back to lower to look smaller, but good.

A little masteron would help you keep estrogen under control when you go higher with your test.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
It's what I've been doing, except I throw in proviron or mast. No more tren or crazy orals for me, I want my heart, liver, and kidneys as healthy as possible.

Cruise for me - 200mg of test, 25mg of proviron

Blast - 300-400mg of test, 50mg of proviron or 300mg of masteron

I'm in my late 20s but as I age I'm sure I will get scripted some GH, but until I feel I need it I am just going to keep it simple. I'm happy at my current size and height, the biggest factor for me is just maintaining the leanness.

6'2 220-240, my best look is a lean 230 and is easily achievable on 300mg of test and a DHT derivative for me given the diet is on point.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
What results do you see adding in Mast? I was thinking some Mast E maybe

Personally I notice a harder, more vascular look, and it seems there's a strength increase. With added sexual benefits. It's like a poor mans tren without the negatives. Just make sure you get legit mast e. It's sometimes hard to find and often faked.

But it has definitely sped up the thinning of my hair along with my proviron use.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Personally I notice a harder, more vascular look, and it seems there's a strength increase. With added sexual benefits. It's like a poor mans tren without the negatives. Just make sure you get legit mast e. It's sometimes hard to find and often faked.

But it has definitely sped up the thinning of my hair along with my proviron use.

The recent testing going on here, as well as other places on the net, says that it's not faked nearly as often as people like to think it is. Slightly under dosed sometimes, but rarely faked.

NTL

Donating Member
Sep 6, 2017
I'm at the same point I'm 46. I got one more blast this winter to clear out some stock I have then low test and mast from then on. I don't compete so time to stop blasting. I'm sure going to miss the tren .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Lene28

Jan 3, 2013
I have run higher Test with an AI with good results; I felt really good too. It's cheap and can acomplish a lot!

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I went through this. No more tren for sure. No mast. No orals, for now at least. I stuck to test only, tried primo which seemed not worth the hassle. Now I stayed on test, and just added a little deca to increase strength and lube the joints when I get an itch to add something. I've convinced myself anything that gives me sides or negatively affects my health, it's not worth it for me.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
What doses for test only? Would you add the total mg of a multi aas cycle to make a single weekly dose of test?
I.e.
1) 350mg dbol /400mg deca/ 1000mg test =1750mg test ew

2) 350 win / 600 eq/ 400 tren/ 400 mast/ 1000 test =2750mg test ew

??

mslmn

May 2, 2013
The thought has crossed my mind as well, just test most of the year. I just enjoy stacking with other compounds more so. At this age, I'm giving it serious consideration.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
What doses for test only? Would you add the total mg of a multi aas cycle to make a single weekly dose of test?
I.e.
1) 350mg dbol /400mg deca/ 1000mg test =1750mg test ew

2) 350 win / 600 eq/ 400 tren/ 400 mast/ 1000 test =2750mg test ew

??

500mg is my sweet spot, 1g will have me better then that with little to no sides. Everyone is different, but I don't see ever needing more then 500-1000mg depending on the person. I try to keep total weekly dose at 1g or under. So 500mg test, 400mg deca. Or 750mg test 300mg deca, etc. If I'm after strength sometimes I will need to do more 1g test 400mg deca. Never really trying to venture into 2g territory again, I have before and don't see the need since I can get the same results from a little less with no sides. For 8 weeks I come off completely. Just a gym rat, not a competitor and have no interest in competing even though it would be cool!