©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Thinking about just sticking to test only...

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Great idea! If you keep your diet on point and train smart your going to look and feel wonderful. Do you have a target number your shooting for with blood panel?

CG

BrooklynBorn

Donating Member
Oct 8, 2017
I only use test. I don't like the way any other injectables effect my libido. I react really well to non DHT derivative orals. So pretty much just test and TBOL, maybe dbol. Took drol for the first time recently and it gave me size but mostly bloat and not the hard quality people describe.
I guess I gotta stick to whats healthy and works.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
The best approach if health is your main concern now. Many do great with just test and maybe some hgh.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
That's what I do nowadays other than HGH. That's how I did it for years fortunately. Tried a lot of other compounds and after experiencing negative sides I've went back to my original philosophy. It's safer, I feel better, and my libido is better than ever.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Whatever works best for you. I think an no oral approach is one of the best thing for health. People can take that further by dropping problem compounds like tren. I personally wouldn't do just test but you could still get great results from it. I would use small doses of masteron and deca and higher doses of primo too. Test only is all you need to look good though.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I understand that way of thinking but for me I think sensible usage should not cause any issues. No one knows what tomorrow will bring but as long as people don't abuse and have good blood work all year their chances are good.