©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

~Transgender Crossfit Competitor~ Poll...

Should this Transgender Man who changed to a woman be allowed to compete as a woman?

• Absolutely.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Hell NO.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • I don't know or I don't care.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

hawkeyes56

Oct 13, 2013
Nova
I do not disagree with your opinion on the lawsuit side of things, and as far as joining the politically correct crowd I am sure you and I would agree on far more things than we disagree about. I know a couple of transgender people though and maybe that is why I am more open to what their thoughts and feelings are, they literally feel as if they were born into the wrong body and struggle with feelings every day that I could not nor would I ever want to try and comprehend. I do not see there being a big difference though, obviously the surgery is different but they take hormones that are naturally occuring in their bodies, albeit on a very limited basis, taking tren, which is not naturally occurring in your body, or using synthol to change body size and shape are pretty close to the same things. They have breast augmentation some top pros have been accused of having calf implants. Anyway we aren't going to change the world or even each other's views on this but a good debate is always fun especially because this one didn't devolve into name calling or bashing each other and I appreciate that. By the way if you ever want to read a good book, Warrior Princess: A U.S. Navy SEAL's Journey to Coming out Transgender.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
The fact that this is even a serious discussion is disturbing.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
9 time Ms. Olympia

Ok. Nice to know, I guess. But once again, were you trying to make a point by asking that question, or were you just doing some random non-sensical wondering in the forum?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
If a transgender female to male can beat a male he should retire cause then ure the pussy. Whoever has a ureterous is a women ..carrot or no carrot. Guys cannot compete as women unless hes hermaphrodite which is penisgina. Hmm new term..

Last edited:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
The next Ms. Universe. Remember to keep an open-mind!

Attachments

• your-transvestite-hooker-ching-chong-hit-a-bong-demotivational-poster-1281019569.jpg
    your-transvestite-hooker-ching-chong-hit-a-bong-demotivational-poster-1281019569.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 34

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
As far as the science goes, Anasci is right in that the woman wouldn't have any advantages over the other women. And who cares what this person does with her own body? If it makes her feel better and she isn't hurting anyone else then I'm happy for her.

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
I don't think she should be able to compete as a woman... But she is not strong enough to beat those women anyway, so why not...

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Here's a pic of "her." Hey IB, would ya?

Attachments

• _h300_w610_m6_utrue_otrue_lfalse.jpg
    _h300_w610_m6_utrue_otrue_lfalse.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 30

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Well, Chloie was a man who wanted to be a woman and Iris was a woman who wanted to be a man. Both got their wish...sort of...through the power of hormones. Now Slate, we haven't seen all of the evidence...you know...down there...to make a clear decision yet on the matter.