©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren and anadrol synergy

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I was wondering if anadrol and tren run good together, i have read a few people using them together and since tren can be used both ways as a bulker and cutter and anadrol as mostly a bulker.. how would they benefit being ran together, would the tren help keep the bloat from the anadrol down?.. i know the strength from the 2 together would be crazy
Dosages for tren at 400mg wk and 100mg anadrol ed

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I was wondering if anadrol and tren run good together, i have read a few people using them together and since tren can be used both ways as a bulker and cutter and anadrol as mostly a bulker.. how would they benefit being ran together, would the tren help keep the bloat from the anadrol down?.. i know the strength from the 2 together would be crazy
Dosages for tren at 400mg wk and 100mg anadrol ed

One of my all time favorite cycles is ANADROL,TREN,SUST (any TEST)
I think that trio works extremely well together,, a definite synergistic effect.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I was wanting to do a 600mg test prop, 400mg tren ace and 100mg anadrol cycle.. will have a few other anabolics in the cycle but was just mainly wondering about the anadrol and tren, last cycle i used anadrol was at 50mg for 4 weeks , gained 23lbs and kept 19, very minimal bloat but was thinking i would bloat more if i upped the dose to 100mgs

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Tren & everything have synergy as long as You can stand the sides from the tren

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I've never ran the 2 together myself, but I know some guys who have, and most of them liked the stack....those with sides, not so much.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
The only sides I have seen have been a little bit of insomnia for me.

Once I figured out the right way to run it for me, I got to the same place. But, the first few times I ran it were a different story. It was really rough at first.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
are there any side effects or discomfort?

Yeah, like getting too fucking swole. Not being able to walk through doors. Needing help taking your shirt off after the gym. Not being able to reach your ass to wipe anymore.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 103

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Yeah, like getting too fucking swole. Not being able to walk through doors. Needing help taking your shirt off after the gym. Not being able to reach your ass to wipe anymore.

Time to hook a brotha up with the secret formula

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Taking only 100 MG of tren E now pr week

EVERY ONE IS TALKING ABOUT ME

MY WIFE IS CHEETING WITH EVERY GUY THAT WALKS BY ME
Every one wants to steel from me

But I thought Anadrol was the one that makes me pariniod
I get dangerous bad on anadrol
How the hell people take 600mg and up tren-

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Tren doesn't bother me like that, and I'm glad. It does make me stare at the fat girls extra hard, though. That and a little insomnia are all the sides I get from it now. Just gotta keep the Test and estrogen under control and it's pretty smooth sailing, for me at least. I wouldn't use it if it made me feel like it does you, though. That's scary stuff.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Insomnia - look at the times I posted these up
Guess I got that
Funny you said about staring at the fat girls- on T400 I do that bad. Sorry I don't like big girls- unless on high t400

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Haha. The insomnia can get rough. Try a couple Benadryl before bed. It helps a little, for a week or 2 at least. When it starts to give me a hangover I switch to Ambien.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Tren & everything have synergy as long as You can stand the sides from the tren

I can get cut from tren and ice cream. That stuff is amazing. But harsh at the same time.. Ice cream and fat girls are what I like on tren..lol

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
What's with you guys wanting to bang fat broads?lol. I've ran tren a few times and never once thought, man I need me some fat pussy stat.lol

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Don't ask me man, my wife banned the stuff for a while. She says I pay attention to women that i would normally never even notice.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk