©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren and anadrol synergy

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I usually wanna bang everything(atleast 1/2 way attractive), sometimes on top of the chic I'm with LOL

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Don't ask me man, my wife banned the stuff for a while. She says I pay attention to women that i would normally never even notice.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

That's the key. Women that you wouldn't look twice at suddenly get a second look. I don't necessarily even find them attractive. It's more like a predator that spotted prey that they can take down easily. I can smell their low self esteem from across the room. I start to see them less as people and more as potential victims. It's an extremely primal sensation.

One day at work we were out eating dinner and I thought I was discretely checking out the chick at the next table when one of my guys slapped me on the arm to get my attention. Turns out I was just very blatantly staring at her to the point that she was getting visibly uncomfortable about it, and I was totally oblivious about it.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Me too man, I know exactly what your saying.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Its been said that tren improves the uptake of orals. Its unique in this way so I would say tren and any oral works nice...
HOWEVER..Test, Tren and drol all slow callogen synthesis leading to potentially sore joints or more serious injury. Anavar can combat this which is why I always instruct my guys, particularly older ones to always use it with Tren.

Hawk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Its been said that tren improves the uptake of orals. Its unique in this way so I would say tren and any oral works nice...
HOWEVER..Test, Tren and drol all slow callogen synthesis leading to potentially sore joints or more serious injury. Anavar can combat this which is why I always instruct my guys, particularly older ones to always use it with Tren.

Hawk

Agreed. I feel like Tren and Var have a real amplifying effect when it comes to burning fat. Combined with a tight diet and maybe even a little T3 and the pounds come off much faster than they would otherwise.

Papa Van Smack

Aug 4, 2013
I put up some good numbers on test tren and drol. 400mg tren E(my sweet spot to avoid insomnia) and 150-200mg of drol per day, depending on how I was feeling. I looked good too. I prefer to be swol though, so to me, nothing compares to test/(high)deca/ and dbol-drol combined.....holy shit.