©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren experiences

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I have to disagree with you dudki or whatever your name is I apologize. I have always breathed through my lungs, and if I begin to breathe through my heart I will be taken directly to the ER because there is a serious problem. When you drown does your heart fill with water or your lungs? No lungs, no oxygen, no oxygen, no brain function, no brain function, no nerve function, guess what, CNS quits working so does the human body. Good luck missing those veins. Correct aspiration should avoid any vein problems if done correctly anyway. No disrespect, just not sure of your "bro" response". This is maybe my second post on this board I know, but been around from day one, gerkes, chevvin, and all the old school people people, and I've never left, so I'm no fool or rookie. Thanks.

Ok 350spider or whatever your name is....I guess I should've finished my post and not just left it at the heart. My bad.....And just so you know in the way you explain yourself you come off like you think you're better than us all. thanks

oh and for as many times as I've run tren I only got the cough once. So I guess I'm pretty lucky at missing those veins:D

Last edited:

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
We are all born equal my friend and just so happen to be pretty much the same age, so maybe we think to much alike. I meant no disrespect to anyone, because I'm sure 90% of the members here have forgotten more than I will ever know about the topic. I'm from the old days of test,dbol,anadrol,and the Mexican connection or collection of t200,t50,dbol,pink Mexican drol,50mg eq. and deca. I only seen or had tren one time probably 15 years ago, one of my classmates cooked the pellets down and we had like ten bottles, I took one shot and couldn't walk for over a week, so that put some doubt in my mind. Obviously it is different now, but no disrespect to anyone here or on any board for that matter. My patience run from new born babies to early teens. I can't be negative nor argumentative, it's not cool.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
We are all born equal my friend and just so happen to be pretty much the same age, so maybe we think to much alike. I meant no disrespect to anyone, because I'm sure 90% of the members here have forgotten more than I will ever know about the topic. I'm from the old days of test,dbol,anadrol,and the Mexican connection or collection of t200,t50,dbol,pink Mexican drol,50mg eq. and deca. I only seen or had tren one time probably 15 years ago, one of my classmates cooked the pellets down and we had like ten bottles, I took one shot and couldn't walk for over a week, so that put some doubt in my mind. Obviously it is different now, but no disrespect to anyone here or on any board for that matter. My patience run from new born babies to early teens. I can't be negative nor argumentative, it's not cool.

no disrespect...but if youre in the medical field...
shouldnt u know how to spell PATIENTS??

had to throw that out there....lol
dnt take it to heart......or lungs.... haha. jk

ripped02

Sep 14, 2013
AWESOME right up DUDCKI. I've done TrenA -100mg/eod, Mast 100/eod and Test prop 100/eod and that is by far my favorite cycle ever. Night sweats were bad and cardio were low but I was cutting and I could eat whatever on cheat days ALL DAY and stayed lean.
ALL HAIL TREN!!!!!

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Couple things. First, let's take a breath and all calm down and keep it clean. :)

I like trenbolone at no more than 100mg/every other day (holy crap you guys dose that shit)
Testosterone (1cc/wk enanthate or cypionate)
Anadrol (150-200mg/day)
Aromasin (quarter or half tab/day ~7.5mg/day)
Cabergoline (but I take this no matter what I'm taking because it's just so frigging awesome)
Krill oil caps (3-6g/day with meals)

One thing is for sure. The trenbolone of yesteryear (fina) was much more potent than these current preparations. You injected that shit and it was like tar and you coughed your ass off. Nobody could have ever tolerated 200 or 300mg a day. The metabolites from tren come out in your piss (brown/reddish brown in color) and also your sweat (some can smell it). I'm guessing the cough is probably closely related to those same metabolites - possibly causing a reaction in mast cells of the lungs and a mild a histamine reaction (dry cough). I haven't seen any studies on it but it seems as reasonable conclusion as any.

Also, tren really dries me out sometimes. I actually LIKE a little water retention on it (higher e2) but then again, I may just need to increase my H20 intake who knows.

Strangest thing is the partioning. I can eat anything (even though I rarely do) and have zero problems. That's one of the things I love about it - getting up in the morning and making a big stack of flap jacks with maple syrup and strawberry jam... you get the idea.

Lipids are a problem aren't they? If you don't take the orals like I do, you can consider something like Crestor (or similar). The other problem for me is the shutdown. Nothing shuts me down like tren. Geeez....

Potent shit.

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
For the most part... I only run a trt dose of test.. Maybe a bit more. But when you're slamming a bunch of other hormones let those ones do the job and just take enough test to keep your levels normal

Will do, learning everyday all day on AnaSCI and loving it!!!

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
^^^^^^^

I think he just meant test is more natural for the human body than Tren is..and I agree..but im one of those guys that can bang a gram and a half of test a week with no sides at all...but as soon as I add tren or pretty much anything else I will get some minor sides.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I think he just meant test is more natural for the human body than Tren is..and I agree..but im one of those guys that can bang a gram and a half of test a week with no sides at all...but as soon as I add tren or pretty much anything else I will get some minor sides.

No I understand where he's going, but his logic would also imply "being natural is better" cause that's how god created humans. I don't really care.. Fuck this topic, I'm tired and this argument is futile considering the author with whom I stand in conflict with.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
I've only been casually watching this this thread but stop for a sec. The OP of this thread is making the implication that he "invented" a particular method of using tren. Which was to say, that when trenbolone is combined with minimal amounts (such as TRT amounts) of testosterone, the efficacy of both is potentiated? Let me tell you, the efficacy of trenbolone (test or no test) was well known a long time prior to this guy's discovery. Cmon.

I'm a TRT patient and I've used various esterified trenbolones along with my prescription with varying degrees of success so long ago it almost makes me depressed! I've wasted my valuable time helping this POS on occasion and I agree with the above: fuck this topic, this thread, and it's OP.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I've only been casually watching this this thread but stop for a sec. The OP of this thread is making the implication that he "invented" a particular method of using tren. Which was to say, that when trenbolone is combined with minimal amounts (such as TRT amounts) of testosterone, the efficacy of both is potentiated? Let me tell you, the efficacy of trenbolone (test or no test) was well known a long time prior to this guy's discovery. Cmon.

I'm a TRT patient and I've used various esterified trenbolones along with my prescription with varying degrees of success so long ago it almost makes me depressed! I've wasted my valuable time helping this POS on occasion and I agree with the above: fuck this topic, this thread, and it's OP.

People are always trying to reinvent the wheel and pass it off as something else... especially on the forums. It happens a lot with tren too. On promuscle guys think that JJ started low test and high tren approach. And on here this guy was doing the same. Guys have been experimenting for years and pretty much everything has been tried along the way. Unless it is a brand new drug these claims are just silly. Even I spoke about low test and high tren years ago on pro muscle and 1000 guys did just the same before me all over the net.

It's common sense tren is gonna cause side effects in many... it's strong to say the least (if you get good stuff). Keeping various hormones (estrogen) in range when on seems obvious because it is. But I get a laugh out of guys who say this is the only way to run x compound. You have to run low test with tren to get full benefits etc. There are a few freaks I know on the forums and their fav cycles look abit like 2-4g test and 1-2g tren. Some don't even need an AI with that dose but sure they should be using one. But there is merit in low test and high tren for many who suffer form it's side effects (everyone is different though). It works for me too.. .plus I am not a fan of taking AI's so low test is good for me. Just experiment and see what works for you.

I have to say though tren really is a wonder drug in many ways. Imo280mg tren is better than most other steroids at 1g in regards to results.

Last edited: