©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren experiences

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Cheers...

Also...i was running 200mg test and 500mg tren..

I switched to 500mg test p, 400mg tren ace on monday from a new lab...and i've noticed by breathing has gotten worse, i get warm like all the time, really warm, and im getting tren night sweats which i've never had before.

I think this new tren is much stronger...but might be worth going back to low test do you think?

Dont know what else is making me so warm.

That's just normal ol' Tren side effects. I don't think switching the amount of test is going to help to be honest. The only thing I can say is that for me the longer I ran Tren the better the sides got- as in the eased up a bit.

But really this is the price to pay when you run Tren, you just have to learn to live with it. I haven't been able to cum but only a few times in the past few weeks, every time I fuck my girlfriend I get so damn over heated I can't fucking focus... LoL

So Tren is a love/hate kinda drug for sure.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
J Lizzle I can't even do 75mg tren eod cause it makes breathing terrible. The combo of the test p and tren is one big thermogenic furnace .I'd be a walking rainstorm.. keep us posted bro..thanks.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I really don't think the test dose has any affect on breathing....that's all tren. I did tren and dnp at the same time once.....only once:banghead:

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Hmmmmm......ok.

Just weird how this hasn't happened with any other tren i've used before.

Maybe this is the first time i've got totally legit tren?

I'm dieting....so was keeping tren in there...but i guess even a low dose would help? then could just use some mast instead...or eq

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Hmmmmm......ok.

Just weird how this hasn't happened with any other tren i've used before.

Maybe this is the first time i've got totally legit tren?

I'm dieting....so was keeping tren in there...but i guess even a low dose would help? then could just use some mast instead...or eq

Just keep the tren in there at low dose - 200mg/ew... That super heated feeling its giving you is what's going to help you with the fat loss.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Cheers Enigmatic.

Would you agree if i've never experienced these sides that this could be the first proper tren i've had?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Cheers Enigmatic.

Would you agree if i've never experienced these sides that this could be the first proper tren i've had?

Well- maybe.... I mean this has been my experience with all legit Tren and like I was saying these are the most common sides.

How many different kinds of Tren have you tried and were they really well known brands? I've only come across bad Tren once and the UGL had a shitty reputation at the time.

I mean has your strength been jumping through the roof? Have you experienced and of the "tren aggression" or insomnia?

It could well be this is the first properly dosed Tren.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Yeah got the insomnia like mad! haha.
Tried a few ugls...

These are pretty much my options....gonna be leaning out...

LOW TEST OPTION - 150mg Test, 500mg tren, 600-800mg mast

OTHER - 600test,600mast,150-200mg tren.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yeah got the insomnia like mad! haha.
Tried a few ugls...

These are pretty much my options....gonna be leaning out...

LOW TEST OPTION - 150mg Test, 500mg tren, 600-800mg mast

OTHER - 600test,600mast,150-200mg tren.

Option 1 and just learn to love the Tren!!!!!

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
haha..love being out of breath, sweating all the time.

BP is a bit high...just took it 135/60.

My heart is beating pretty bloody hard tbh!

If the tren is this strong im sure I can use a much lower dose.

MR10X

Jan 2, 2013
17β-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone) is a potent synthetic testosterone analogue which does not undergo 5α reduction to more potent metabolites (46). As such, trenbolone may induce less growth in prostate and other androgenic tissues which highly express 5α reductase. This is in contrast to testosterone, which has approximately three fold greater potency in androgenic tissues, which highly express 5α reductase (63), due to its conversion to dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

The primary purpose of this study was to determine the effects of trenbolone-enanthate (TREN; a slowly released trenbolone ester) on a variety of androgen sensitive tissues, including skeletal muscle, bone, visceral adiposity, hemoglobin, and the prostate of rodents. Because trenbolone is selectively metabolized to weaker androgens in vivo, they hypothesized that TREN will produce dose-dependent anabolic effects in skeletal muscle, bone, and fat that are at least equal to those of supraphysiological testosterone, while producing a smaller increase in hemoglobin and less growth of the prostate. Their findings indicate that TREN has advantages over supraphysiologic testosterone and supports the need for future pre-clinical studies examining the viability of TREN as an option for androgen replacement therapy.

Yarrow JF, Conover CF, McCoy SC, et al. 17β-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (Trenbolone) Exhibits Tissue Selective Anabolic Activity: Effects on Muscle, Bone, Adiposity, Hemoglobin, and Prostate. American Journal of Physiology - Endocrinology And Metabolism. 17β-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (Trenbolone) Exhibits Tissue Selective Anabolic Activity: Effects on Muscle, Bone, Adiposity, Hemoglobin, and Prostate — AJP - Endo

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) now under development can protect against muscle and bone loss, without causing prostate growth or polycythemia. 17β-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone), a potent testosterone analogue, may have SARM-like actions because, unlike testosterone, trenbolone does not undergo tissue-specific 5α reduction to form more potent androgens. We tested the hypothesis that trenbolone-enanthate (TREN) might prevent orchiectomy-induced losses in muscle and bone and visceral fat accumulation, without increasing prostate mass or resulting in adverse hemoglobin elevations.

Male F344 rats aged three months underwent orchiectomy or remained intact and were administered graded doses of TREN, supraphysiologic testosterone-enanthate, or vehicle for 29 days. In both intact and orchiectomized animals, all TREN doses and supraphysiologic testosterone-enanthate augmented androgen-sensitive levator ani/bulbocavernosus muscle mass by 35-40% above Shams (p≤0.001), and produced a dose-dependent partial protection against orchiectomy-induced total and trabecular bone mineral density losses (p<0.05) and visceral fat accumulation (p<0.05). The lowest doses of TREN successfully maintained prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations at Sham levels in both intact and orchiectomized animals; whereas supraphysiologic testosterone-enanthate and high-dose TREN elevated prostate mass by 84% and 68%, respectively (p<0.01).

In summary, low dose administration of the non-5α reducible androgen TREN maintains prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations near the level of Shams, while producing potent myotrophic actions in skeletal muscle and partial protection against orchiectomy-induced bone loss and visceral fat accumulation. Our findings indicate that TREN has advantages over supraphysiologic testosterone and supports the need for future pre-clinical studies examining the viability of TREN as an option for androgen replacement therapy.

kinglewy

Apr 3, 2013
Im itching to try tren hex but the raw form is just so expensive.

I've experimented with tren ace at up to 300 mg a day and it wasn't much different than 200mg a day, maybe a little more night sweating and insomnia, no real size gain my weight stayed constant but the strength and fat reduction were amazing.

I've seen guys say that it wasn't true that you could eat ice cream and junk while on tren without getting fat, I gotta say thats bs throw some gh in with a high dose of tren and I was able to eat anything at all and wake up the next morning just as lean if not even leaner.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Im itching to try tren hex but the raw form is just so expensive.

I've experimented with tren ace at up to 300 mg a day and it wasn't much different than 200mg a day, maybe a little more night sweating and insomnia, no real size gain my weight stayed constant but the strength and fat reduction were amazing.

I've seen guys say that it wasn't true that you could eat ice cream and junk while on tren without getting fat, I gotta say thats bs throw some gh in with a high dose of tren and I was able to eat anything at all and wake up the next morning just as lean if not even leaner.

If your estrogen levels are low its almost impossible to gain fat while on tren.

bsalt

May 5, 2013
Bout to start

Hey Im about to start tren ace 75. What do you guys suggest I get to stack with it? Ive done tren once before (finaplex) but it was like 8 years ago. Was strong as an ox, and the leanest Ive ever been. Looking forward to hearing back from yall.

wonton

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Hey Im about to start tren ace 75. What do you guys suggest I get to stack with it? Ive done tren once before (finaplex) but it was like 8 years ago. Was strong as an ox, and the leanest Ive ever been. Looking forward to hearing back from yall.

Masteron

bsalt

May 5, 2013
I have win 50 tabs and Clen to go with it. Should do the trick right? What about primobolan instead of mast?