©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ufo sightings.. Do you believe in them.?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Just like an artist sometimes does. He used the same template to create Life.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
anyone heard where physicists are finding out the universe is just made up of binary code? we could just be living in one giant computer program...is this math not legitimate scientific evidence? If true I wonder where/whom/what the code came from? coulda just came from nowhere I guess but I just have a hard time wrapping my head around something coming from nothing
Haven't seen that but did see where they are saying that everything is a hologram.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Haven't seen that but did see where they are saying that everything is a hologram.

ya it's all experimental or theoretical physics or something but who knows...too bad I'm not smart enough to understand any of their math

supposedly some checksum error checking code found in string theory

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
That's your opinion Sully. I also have the bible but I'm not gonna try to prove to you that God is real. Just like no one can prove he is not real. I don't debate over this.

You misunderstood. I learned a long time ago that debating the existence of deities with people that drink the kool-aid is a waste of time. What I'm talking about is the merits and pitfalls of faith, and not necessarily in a religious context, although the same principle applies.

Faith, whether it's that aliens exist and are amongst us or that your brother-in-law will pay you back the money you lent him, is dangerous. Faith throws reasoning, logic, and evidence out the window and causes us to make decisions based on emotions and desires. Humans aren't that rational even when we're calm and detached from a situation, and are prone to bad decisions even when presented with mountains of evidence with which to use to make a logical decision. If one idea deserves your faith, regardless of what it is, doesn't every idea deserve your faith as well? Where do u draw the line and decide not to believe in something if you'll believe in anything else based on faith? I have to ask that question, because I honestly don't have an answer because I don't really understand the concept of faith, in anything.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I have faith in God because he gave me another day of life. I have faith on God because even through I've been laid off work my family never went hungry. I have faith in God because I've seen family prayed over and be cured of cancer that doctors couldn't understand or explain. I've felt him because I belive and have faith in him.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I have faith in God because he gave me another day of life. I have faith on God because even through I've been laid off work my family never went hungry. I have faith in God because I've seen family prayed over and be cured of cancer that doctors couldn't understand or explain. I've felt him because I belive and have faith in him.

Amen brother! Well said! There is definitely a Creator. Nothing happens by accident.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Like Buzz Aldrin. A few years ago he came forward and said he saw some type of craft up in space on one of the apollo missions, and said it certainly wasnt of our world. Why would a distinguished veteran of NASA wait until the end of his days to make some shit like that up? Because he was told to keep his mouth shut, and he waited till it didnt matter anymore bc he knew he wouldnt be around much longer. Nothing for him to gain at that point, just wanted to share his knowledge before it was too late.
So much for Buzz.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/buzz-aldrin-describes-ufo-encounter-224121618.html

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Besides religion, where else does anyone need faith to believe things? Faith to me just gives people an excuse to believe in whatever they want without evidence.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Well goddamn, fuck you Buzz.lol. i saw a program where he said the exact opposite. So which one is it you old bastard!?

Old people are always forgetting shit. He probably doesn't even remember even going to the moon anymore.

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Buzz apparently regrets telling some of his secrets. He doesn't like publicity anymore from what ive heard and tells if differently now. Same with the dude who did telepathy tests from space

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Apparently there were some all over Texas last night from the people I know from South and central Texas.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I heard Texas is having a hell of a time with aliens. Barry was just down there with the governor.

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Apparently there were some all over Texas last night from the people I know from South and central Texas.

Ya I'm in Austin. Plenty of military air bases around as well though. Who knows if they're ET or top secret man made.