©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ufo sightings.. Do you believe in them.?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
My guess is that's another frequency from a pulsar star or something. JMO but if (and there are) Intelligent life exists elsewhere then they won't be using primitive radio technology to reach us.
Ya but your assuming our technology is primitive. Maybe their like jellyfish or some shit. :D

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Ya but your assuming our technology is primitive. Maybe their like jellyfish or some shit. :D

Lol good point! Definitely possible. According to the former Canadian Minister of Defense there are over 50 different ET races we know of. Those being much more advanced. There are probably many other civilizations that are just starting out as well. Making smoke signals and shit lol

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Lol good point! Definitely possible. According to the former Canadian Minister of Defense there are over 50 different ET races we know of. Those being much more advanced. There are probably many other civilizations that are just starting out as well. Making smoke signals and shit lol

Canadia. Yeah, that's the country that aliens visiting this planet are going to reveal themselves to, eh. :rolleyes: Canadia is the David Spade of international affairs. They think they're important because people keep talking to them, but secretly everyone wishes they would just go home and stay there.

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Canadia. Yeah, that's the country that aliens visiting this planet are going to reveal themselves to, eh. :rolleyes: Canadia is the David Spade of international affairs. They think they're important because people keep talking to them, but secretly everyone wishes they would just go home and stay there.

Canada is a puppet of the US my friend. Rolling your eyes because you think canada is a dumb country is just kinda ignorant. ETs crash all over the planet and recovered by whatever govt. is there. Brazil has had contact, Russia... Etc.
He testified to this in a US senate hearing actually and there are US officials who verify his story.

Lol I love you dudes who think your smart enough to crack the whole UFO issue know what is true and what isn't.

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
U believe all the UFO conspiracy theories, and ur telling people to know what is true and what isn't? Once again, I weep for humanity.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
haha you UFO people are crazy

they come in and out of dimensional doors/worm holes "stargates", like instant teleportation, duh

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
U believe all the UFO conspiracy theories, and ur telling people to know what is true and what isn't? Once again, I weep for humanity.

Conspiracy theories confirmed by 100's of military all over the world, police, political officials, astronauts. Ever heard of the disclosure project? Maybe you should educate yourself instead of pretending to be smart.

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Not to mention I've seen them so I don't need to believe other people. OH, and several Area 51 contractors have come out and blown the whistle because the govt. refuses to compensate them for hazardous conditions causing lots of health issues there. The govt won't disclose anything because it's all top secret.

So if you want to close your eyes and pretend you see clearly go ahead. But you're a moron lol

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Both of y'all stop the name calling and have an adult discussion. Can't we all just get along? Lol

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Its also likely one of us will be struck by lightning. But I wouldn't play those odds!

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
they're just buttering the public up for they already know...it's a gallop pole that 43% of people think the earth is only 10,000 years old because that's what the bible says...if they just came out with the "aliens" it would cause mass panic...they have to slowly let the cat out of the bag

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Its also likely one of us will be struck by lightning. But I wouldn't play those odds!

lol...ummm, not sure that's the best argument, cause if there are 3,000 members on this board odds say it will happen

Last edited:

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
when they do come ... hope they look like these====> :D

33308.jpg

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
It's not a question of whether or not the government lies. Any thinking individual knows they lie regularly. It's a question of believing if they're concealing alien beings, spacecraft, and technology. It's not a huge leap to say the government lies; it's a huge leap to say they've lied about aliens.

Once again, the burden of proof falls on the party making the most outlandish claims. Anyone care to offer any sort of real tangible scientific proof for their outlandish beliefs? Anyone? Buehler?

Perhaps if you don't know about the days worth of evidence and whistle blowers etc. and if you don't believe air force pilots are credible witnesses... Then yeah it's pretty unbelievable. People aren't informed.

Just like there are millions who *think they know about politics and they aren't even remotely close. It's like a bunch of laymen arguing with neurosurgeons on how to do brain surgery. Some people just look like idiots when they argue things like this because they just have no idea.

Not calling you an idiot I'm just saying that's the case Most instances.

Last edited: