©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Vacation Ideas???

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Me and the wifey are going to officially take our honeymoon in mid december, or right after the new year, not sure but im looking for suggestions. Im thinking europe, or some beach, you know clear blue water and white sands. And of course the weather has to be right for december. I am looking to see some exotic shit, maybe a nude beach or two, im not sure if they'll be enough time. BUt anyone has hints on finding the best deal? i would love to go to greece but plane tickets and hotels seems like it would run a shitload.

Any suggestion welcome.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
australia is awesome bro. you would love it. Kaui is pretty good. even florida is decent.

M

McKenzie

Florida is nice...I was sitting on my beach this past weekend and I thought to myself the water looked extremely blue (Bahama like blue/see thru) but I'm sure its that winter time is coming. We also have very very white sand :)

**unfortunately not too many nude beaches but sometimes I am able to lay out topless**

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
hey bro..it sounds like you want a little of everything in this trip. If you are looking for great beaches, exotic women, plants, animals and a very laid back trip, try Costa Rica. If you enjoy the outdoors, you can visit all parts of the country, about the size of West Virginia. There is such a variety of terrain, very active volcanos, untouched jungle rainforests to tropical crystal blue waters on the carribean side. Travel within the country can be little difficult without renting a 4 wheel drive vehicle, unless you have prearranged travel arrangements with some sort of travel van. I went last December, and as it turns out, this is after the rainy season. That place blew my mind. Just look into it.

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
TexasCreed said:
Me and the wifey are going to officially take our honeymoon in mid december, or right after the new year, not sure but im looking for suggestions. Im thinking europe, or some beach, you know clear blue water and white sands. And of course the weather has to be right for december. I am looking to see some exotic shit, maybe a nude beach or two, im not sure if they'll be enough time. BUt anyone has hints on finding the best deal? i would love to go to greece but plane tickets and hotels seems like it would run a shitload.

Any suggestion welcome.

:p

Why not come up to Canada its great lots of snow! ;)

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
luxury hotels on the cheap

TexasCreed said:

Any suggestion welcome.

I want to go just about everywhere and I have been all over the world. Every place has something to offer. But if I remember my honeymoons correctly I didn't spend a great deal of time sightseeing. In fact, the honeymoon is one time when I could justify a nice expensive hotel to accomodate the crazy fuck fest that will probably ensue. To get a five star (or even 4 star) hotel can be very expensive. I suggest you just check for deals at the usual Google sites for good deals flying out of your city or maybe even call a travel agent. The good deals flying out of your city are going to be different from my city. January is a month of great deals after about January 8. December is, of course, expensive.

W

wolfyEVH

since its december, i wouldnt really recommend europe if you're looking for warm weather. Your best bet is probably Hawaii

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
How about the Dominican Rebublic....We went there at the end of June when it was unbearable...But it was pretty nice....We stayed at the Secrets Excellence...Look up Secrets Excellence and they have several areas...It's all inclusive and extremely nice...
I'm thinking it was around 3600 for 7 days...But it could have been discouted because we went when in the summer....

oakraider1

Jul 21, 2005
Far Away
I got it Cabo San Lucas mexico. Was there last month for honeymoon. I would stay away from Flordia it might get another hurricane

P

pincrusher

most of europe will be cold and miserible during the december months. go south preferably near or below the equator for the best weather as the southern hemisphere is summertime during our winters.
the caribbean islands would be great especially if you go to an all-inclusive place.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
oakraider1 said:
I got it Cabo San Lucas mexico. Was there last month for honeymoon. I would stay away from Flordia it might get another hurricane
i'm not quite sure it's possible to get a hurricane in december, even in october is rare, but here comes wilma right at me.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Ok here is my suggestion, Belize you have world class snorkeling off the keys and lots to do inland, a day trip will take you to Tikal which is in Guatemala and is awesome, puts most ruins that I have seen to shame,
when I visited we landed in Cancun and traveled up the coast to Belize this way we had a day or two in playa del Carmen and tulum which have the best beaches I have ever been on.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
hey cruises are awesome. all you can eat all day. you could really bulk up.
some cruises have all you can eat steak,fish, chicken and anything.