©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Vacation Ideas???

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
healthfreak said:
hey cruises are awesome. all you can eat all day. you could really bulk up.
some cruises have all you can eat steak,fish, chicken and anything.

most cruises have all foods included in the price of the trip. you can literally order EVERYTHING for dinner if you can't decide. Trust me, I did that once because someone told me what I just said, and it's true. But for a real good value, you should look at thailand, beautiful place, cheap as hell. You can get an all inclusive(food, lodging, daily massage, and butler service) 1 week for about 18000 Thai baht per person which translates to about 378 dollars

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:
How about the Dominican Rebublic....We went there at the end of June when it was unbearable...But it was pretty nice....We stayed at the Secrets Excellence...Look up Secrets Excellence and they have several areas...It's all inclusive and extremely nice...
I'm thinking it was around 3600 for 7 days...But it could have been discouted because we went when in the summer....

damn....my girl and i went to Rome for a week and it only costed us like 2400 bucks for everything

for warm weather, sexy ladies and nude beaches......

RIO!!!!!!!!