©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Water based test suspension

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Question...does anyone know why water based suspension has such a whallop to it? I have been cutting it with liquid drol in EO and it helps a lot, but straight up without cutting it is brutal..and I am not one who really is bothered by pip. Just wondering why?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sir, its got a whallop because the carrier, which is water etc, is absorbed quickly into your youthful body thus leaving a depot of test base crystals to grind around and slowly dissolve with in the muscle it was injected..Try pinning calves with it today so tomorrow you can hop around like the easter bunny ..

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Be careful in doing what you can to prevent infections at the site. I'm sure you know water-based anabolics pose a greater risk for this.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm running one ml (100mg) of Humana test suspension a day cut with 50mg of liquid drol along with 630 mg tren e a week for 10 weeks. I'm a few weeks into it. I've never tried suspension as my sole supply of test. I'm really interested to see how I look after 10 weeks. I'm focusing on leaning out a bit. Here's a back shot. I will take another one to compare with end of cycle. Looking for more width.
2ydegu6u.jpg

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
More width and you'll hafta turn sideways to fit through doors :D. Look great brother!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
More width and you'll hafta turn sideways to fit through doors :D. Look great brother!

Thanks Matt, I get nervous about putting up pics of my old ass when all of you guys look like y'all do. I'll be 46 on Wednesday. Just trying to keep up with the anasci pack of gym rats. More pull-ups please. Lol

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Thanks Matt, I get nervous about putting up pics of my old ass when all of you guys look like y'all do. I'll be 46 on Wednesday. Just trying to keep up with the anasci pack of gym rats. More pull-ups please. Lol

Shit, I hope I look as thick as you do when I'm 46.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Shit, I hope I look as thick as you do when I'm 46.

Thanks Sully. My wife of 25 years keeps injecting me full of this damned cow juice and feeding me like a horse, cause she says she wants a man she won't fall off of when she's riding. Messed up thing is she is under 5' tall and weighs about 125. She thinks she's my pharmacist, nurse, and nutritionist. Lol

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Question...does anyone know why water based suspension has such a whallop to it? I have been cutting it with liquid drol in EO and it helps a lot, but straight up without cutting it is brutal..and I am not one who really is bothered by pip. Just wondering why?

Its the quick acting water base carrier.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
First and last time ever i took test suspension was like 10 years ago...took 2cc shot in my right ass cheek within few hours I couldnt walk and it lasted for about 2 days couldnt go to work or anything and Im not really prone to pip and I have an extreemly high tolerance for pain but swore right then and there to god if i made it thru it id never touch suspension again lol

Back lookin thick as hell brother looks great!