©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Water based test suspension

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
good luck with suspension (or any water base!) I had a horrible experience years ago before the internet had so much info. I was jabbing my ass with an 18ga x1" needle every day. at the time, I didn't know you could warm up the liquid then pin. anything smaller than an 18 ga would just jam up. I made it through about 6 shots before I chunked the bottle.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Damn man. An 18 by itself is a bitch, much less with suspension. I'm shooting it mixed. 1ml suspension and 2 ml drol in EO through a 22ga 1" pin. I rotate each glute and each quad. That way I'm pinning each site once every 4 days. Tolerable but still painful

Last edited:

gs44

Nov 28, 2013
Thanks Alin, Does cutting it with grape seed oil or EO slow it's absorption rate? What iron built said has me wondering.

If it is a water based i wouldn't cut it with a oil based product.
Unless there is a trick or some new info i haven't heard.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Oh yeah Chris's birthday! Happy late one old man.
U can mix water and oil its fine.. thats an old wives tale regarding that..

Thanks IB, my wife got me a manicure and pedicure..lol. I stopped her when the lady wanted to remove my hand callouses. I earned those. Meathead all tren'd up in a nail salon. Was nice though.

Majere1313

Apr 14, 2014
I'm running one ml (100mg) of Humana test suspension a day cut with 50mg of liquid drol along with 630 mg tren e a week for 10 weeks. I'm a few weeks into it. I've never tried suspension as my sole supply of test. I'm really interested to see how I look after 10 weeks. I'm focusing on leaning out a bit. Here's a back shot. I will take another one to compare with end of cycle. Looking for more width.
2ydegu6u.jpg

Godamn! Lookin good man!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Update
Just finished the first 20ml vial and popped the top on vial 2 of 3. Been faithfully pinning 1ml a day. Went to .5 ml twice a day via slin pin. Delts and quads. I can do this (I keep telling myself. Haha). I'm seeing vascularity I haven't seen before and strength is real good. Just switched from tren e to dhb last weekend. Also pinning test cyp with the dhb (200mg each eod). Pretty serious cycle, but seeing some nice results. Suspension and dhb are Humana and cyp is Alin's stealth.