©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Water or Milk ?

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I know this is an old(er) thread...but re: shakes...my pre-workout is water with Protein powder (chocolate PB) with oatmeal, and frozen blueberries...and a little bit of PB (yeah, I like the PB). Absolutely delicious.

But that banana and cinnamon sounds good too...will have to give that a try.

-s

That sounds pretty good bro! Shit throw the banana and cinnamon in with the shake you have listed above and that doesn't too bad all together!!:)

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Vanilla Protein mix....milk......ice cubes...frozen blueberries...frozen strawberries....bananas......
And...

ICE CREAM!!!!! (Tastes great when yur soaked in sweat and hot as hell)

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
That sounds pretty good bro! Shit throw the banana and cinnamon in with the shake you have listed above and that doesn't too bad all together!!:)

I threw a banana in this morning (last one--pretty ripe) along with some cinnamon with my blend and it was pretty damn good. Might be a new staple (but I need some more bananas).

-s

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Milk is just not advised when dieting hard, other than that there's no reason not use milk imo and it makes the shake taste better as well