©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What cycles are you guys on?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I can grow and gain strength on 750 test (I prefer sust) and 400 deca a week. As long as food and rest are there with an intelligent training split. Even after this long, I'm lucky in that I can gain from modest amounts.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
just running 500mg of TE a week and 5iu of HGH every night right now.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
37.5mg EOD if I remember...so if not EOD, usually after 3-4 days i'll get to it, lol. Been out of the gym since April, so not worried much right now, except to keep 'some' of what I have and also the sex drive going:)

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
What cycle are you running

About to start a nice bulker: 300-400 test e/wk,50/M-F
aquatest,40/day dbol,350/wk npp,4-5iu's greytops EOD.good to see u here concrete !

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I was going to add some novalog on pstwrkt days but still contemplating,what do u guys think?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I was going to add some novalog on pstwrkt days but still contemplating,what do u guys think?

IMO, the best way to run short window insulin(for a new guy) is by the meal. I would start with injecting 3iu before every full meal you eat. I know this sounds like a small amount but insulin is very powerful and this way you have little to zero chance of going hypo.

The two big concerns are:
-going hypo
-getting fat

By doing it this way your not chancing either and your still getting a huge benefit from running extra nutrients home. Start small and as you get a feel for what's going on with YOUR body then you can step it up if you need to.
What concerns me about your program is your doing so many things it will be hard to put your finger on what's working best for "you". Your going to see size coming on if the diet is on point along with training. Adding insulin will kick the entire thing up. Way up. Chances are you could probably achieve the same thing with Sustanone and EQ with the slin protocol I suggested. I like to keep it as simple as possible. Plus the less you do the more options you have when it's time to rotate gear to keep it fresh to your system. I think the hgh will help keep you lean and add fuel to making mass and so will the d-bol. That's what I would consider an *all in* cycle. Really interested to see how this goes.:)
Hope this helps! Good luck........

CG

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
For the next few months I will be on 200mg test. Although I will play about with some lr3, hgh and peps.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
This wont be my first of many runs of novalog.i always just used it postworkout though,maxed at 12iu's&i always start around 5-6iu's.never ran hgh&slin together always 1 or the other&have read alot about the synergy with the 2 concrete.is this,ur exp.?& wpuld doing the novalog postwkt only have any added benefits or start doing it say pre&post atleast ?

roasthawg

Dec 15, 2014
500mg test
300mcg ipamorelin/ 100mcg cjc-1295 3x daily

Kratom on the daily and to be honest my mood has been outstanding lately.
Interested about the kratom... I tried it once and felt crazy energetic for like 30 minutes and then like straight shit for the next eight hours.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk