©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What cycles are you guys on?

kinglewy

Apr 3, 2013
2 grams sust
1 gram 1-test cyp dhb
winny pre-workout
15 iu novolin R pre
70 iu lantus every day
4 iu gh tp's blacks

keep trying to push into the 230's....keep hitting a brick wall at about 225 as far as sides go, everything aches, out of breath all the time, and the carpal tunnel from the gh is absolutely paralyzing....can barely grip a barbell....on a good note the gh is allowing me to eat anything and everything in sight with almost zero fat gain, scale goes up 2-3 pounds a week and at almost 40 I am stronger than I have ever been....benching 4 plates and doing rows and pull downs with more weight than I ever have....have an umbilical hernia so many lifts like deads and bent over movements are a no no

8uckwh34t

Dec 3, 2014
Just decided to modify my plan for this winter. Originally, wasn't wanting to make a big push this winter but changed my mind. So, here we go!

Test C: 600mg/wk
EQ: 500mg/wk
MK677: 25mg nightly
Dbol: 50mg daily four weeks on / four weeks off

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Nothing exciting yet.

Test C: 250mg/wk

My test was hella low before I started trt and holy balls do I feel better now. Stronger, leaner, and a ton more confident. I'm finally recovered from a nasty injury earlier in the year, so I'll be adding something else in soon.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
2 grams sust
1 gram 1-test cyp dhb
winny pre-workout
15 iu novolin R pre
70 iu lantus every day
4 iu gh tp's blacks

keep trying to push into the 230's....keep hitting a brick wall at about 225 as far as sides go, everything aches, out of breath all the time, and the carpal tunnel from the gh is absolutely paralyzing....can barely grip a barbell....on a good note the gh is allowing me to eat anything and everything in sight with almost zero fat gain, scale goes up 2-3 pounds a week and at almost 40 I am stronger than I have ever been....benching 4 plates and doing rows and pull downs with more weight than I ever have....have an umbilical hernia so many lifts like deads and bent over movements are a no no

How is lantus? Do you ever go hypo if you go an extended time without food? Do you have to eat every few hours? Interested in 1-test cyp as well. Looks like a solid cycle.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Just finished(1 month)
1200 Test E
75mg Drol
6iu Gh(5x wk)

Staying on
400 Test E
3iu Gh(5x wk)

kinglewy

Apr 3, 2013
How is lantus? Do you ever go hypo if you go an extended time without food? Do you have to eat every few hours? Interested in 1-test cyp as well. Looks like a solid cycle.

I never went hypo on lantus untill I hit the 70 iu mark....i was eating every 2 hours mostly slow carbs (oats) and protien. I eventually realised I could eat anything and everything so just started smashing whatever as long as there was a good protien source and carbs....didn't care about the fat and the gh wasn't letting me get fat either.

I like the 1 test cyp...good strength gains came on pretty fast...probably too fast...I messed up my right rotator cuff 2 weeks ago and could barely lift my arm the first few days....I've cut back on everything until it heals then i'll blast off again

monster-ish

Jul 27, 2017
Nice thread!

Current run-

Test e- 1000mg/week
Deca- 600mg/week
Tren- 400mg/week

I'm about 5 weeks in and really starting to feel it. Strong af and mentally with it at the gym. Best run of my life thus far

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
last week no shots, a handfull of anavars I had left ovefr here and there.
This week 1cc of test. 1 cc of a mix of whatever bottoms i had.
Just cruising on small bits to maintain rite now.
About to get it on soon tho

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Test and deca. Never tried 1-test cyp but have seen it mentioned a few times.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
2 grams sust
1 gram 1-test cyp dhb
winny pre-workout
15 iu novolin R pre
70 iu lantus every day
4 iu gh tp's blacks

Wow. I missed this. How are you making out with your current cycle? Gains? any pcs?

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I never went hypo on lantus untill I hit the 70 iu mark....i was eating every 2 hours mostly slow carbs (oats) and protien. I eventually realised I could eat anything and everything so just started smashing whatever as long as there was a good protien source and carbs....didn't care about the fat and the gh wasn't letting me get fat either.

I like the 1 test cyp...good strength gains came on pretty fast...probably too fast...I messed up my right rotator cuff 2 weeks ago and could barely lift my arm the first few days....I've cut back on everything until it heals then i'll blast off again

I missed this. Thanks fore the reply. Lantus does sound interesting. I would want to use hgh whilst it is active to prevent and fat gain. I would stick to the diet you started off with and just have protein, complex carbs with some good fats. The 1 test cyp does interest me as I have used eq, deca, primo and the others so many times now and would like to try something new.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Not sure yet but for my next blast I am thinking 1200mg test c. I want to keep things very basic. I will also add some peptides and insulin.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Not sure yet but for my next blast I am thinking 1200mg test c. I want to keep things very basic. I will also add some peptides and insulin.

Looks good. What peps and slin? No hgh? I will do something similar but with hgh. All this lantus talk has me interested but I may just use regular slin.

neo1

Oct 11, 2017
Starting week 5 of Test E 125mg eod, and recently ended dbol 25mg ed, which didn't do a ton at that dose. I may get back on it in 4 weeks at 50mg. I may throw in deca at week 6 if I'm not gaining much on the test only. Adex .3mg ed or eod.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Looks good. What peps and slin? No hgh? I will do something similar but with hgh. All this lantus talk has me interested but I may just use regular slin.

Only just read this. I might use some hgh. The greytops look good. If I do most likely 4iu with 20mg mk677. I would also like to give cjc-dac another try. Not sure when but maybe the last 6 weeks of my cycle with 20mg mk677. For insulin I will probably go with r as it is easy for me to get. My blast will be a longer one so I have time to switch things during it.