©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What to expect on Anavar?

Flipper2012

Jan 3, 2013
REAL anavar is the best oral in my eyes. Lean gains, minimal water retention, amazing pumps, awesome strength, increased hardness and vascularity and over all you feel awesome. Dbol, superdrol, drol fuck my stomach up, winny kills the joints

Flipper2012

Jan 3, 2013
Var and primo is by far the most faked steroid without a doubt as both are awesome products and expensive as shit to make

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Increase electrolites as var can dry you out as I too have cramped so bad I was like leg paralized after a leg day..taurine/ mag/ zinc/ calcium worked to cure that good issue. 50mg is right amount it seems for you also..
One thing to think about anavar tanked my good hdl cholesterol so watch that and also red blood count went to the moon which is why the pumps and vasculaity is being seen. Also keep eye on blood pressure as it can rise but nothing to cry over.. cycle for a good two plus months at least..thanks

thanks for the tips Ironbuilt. Its been 2 weeks and I am noticing hardness, vascularity and some fat loss. A little increase in strength as well. No cramps, but I do notice since I've been on it I'm having dry throat issues. That feeling that you have to clear your throat. Its getting pretty annoying now, esp when trying to make out with girls lol but really any ideas how to clear that up? tried mucinex and other ways to clear throat. nothing works...The pumps aren't too bad now. I think I had bad painful pump one day when I did both biceps and triceps. So I was getting a pump on both sides of my arm. So going to split bi's and tri's to seperate days lol.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
With Var you get better results if you run it 80-100 mg. most Ug gear is under dosed by 20-25% so take this into consideration. Sides are almost non existent and gains are permanent.

I've been asking around, reading, researching and heard that 50 mg is a good starting point, but feel a BIG difference when increased to 80mg. I'm thinking I want to try 75 mg. See how that goes for a week. Expensive stuff tho, but looks like I got legit BD var so its well worth it. Thanks for the info.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Good quality Ox is great stuff. I haven't tested many of the powders coming out of China recently, but about 5-8 years ago I did and the quality varied tremendously depending on where it came from. It wasn't uncommon for a lot of the manufacturers to cut corners in the synthesis by 30% or more.

Good Anavar gives me good strength, but a huge increase in hardness and leanness, especially in the abdominal region.

Higher doses are phenomenal, but with that, you will reach a point where appetite and cramps become a factor.

For me, I like anywhere between 60-100mg/d, with my sweet spot being around 75mg/d. I can handle 100mg/d for a few weeks, then it effects my appetite and I need to drop the doses.

Thanks! I'm going to try 75mg. I got 50mg pills so it'll be easier to break in half making it 75mg even. How did you take it? All at once or split? This is prob a stupid question, but will it keep you up at night? So far no decrease in appetite, no head aches.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
9% isn't bad for the gym rat walking the streets. You should have a start on abbs at that point. If you want to clean up you must figure what your eating a day now and reduce it buy 500 calories a day. The trick to diet is trully knowing what your eating(the numbers).

Think of anavar as being winstrols little sister. Anavar will make you the man of steel if you get the dose correct for your body. You will feel it in the first week like any other oral. Smooth and wont get in your head. No rage issues for the guys with rage issues. Stuff will keep you gaining and dry as a bone. Every three weeks I would step up your dose a little bit to keep your body responding to it. I prepped the year before last on just HIGH levels of anavar and slin. Won every show in my state that year. This year think I'm bombing winny. But maybe var again? Just make sure you don't get okeydoked buying junk. If it's real you will know in a weeks time.

CG

Thanks for the helpful info. I'm trying to gain as much LMB before my test cycle is finished(5 more weeks), but also stay lean as well. Got my Sports Nutrition license just so I can educate myself on how/what to eat while trying to build. I don't even use my license for work tho haha. But if I cut my calories, would that put a hold on my LBM? This is my first cycle so I'm still learning. So far this is what I'm doing as of now...

ratio 40%carbs 40%pro20%fats
cals/day 3000-3800
1-2 cheat days, eat whatever 4000-5000 cals

My main issue I've been dealing with for a good 2 years is this damn small layer of fat around my abs. They are visible, but when I jog with out my shirt, that little "pooch" on the bottom abs looks like a thick layer of skin flapping up and down. I'm happy with the rest of my body, lean and hard, just the abs are is really testing my patience. I did lose 80lbs 2 years ago and got down to 3% when I was on a transformation program but even at 3% I had that layer of skin covering the lower abs.

Thats freakin awesome you won all those shows bro. Keep it up. IMO I'd stick to var instead of winny. Heard so many bad things about it, including its the most toxic oral and var is the least toxic lol.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Sportyguy, you have to commit to a diet. Not have a "cheat day or two". If you want to have a cheat meal thats ok. Have ONE per week. But not an entire day. Your putting the fire out doing this. Reduce the calorie count from you carbs. Try to make carb cuts from 2pm on every day.
When it comes to whats good and bad for you, your kidding yourself thinking any of it is good. If true health is an issue to you, get a panel pulled and do nothing more than whats needed for HRT levels.
Sounds like your making in roads on you goals. Good Job!

CG

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Sportyguy, you have to commit to a diet. Not have a "cheat day or two". If you want to have a cheat meal thats ok. Have ONE per week. But not an entire day. Your putting the fire out doing this. Reduce the calorie count from you carbs. Try to make carb cuts from 2pm on every day.
When it comes to whats good and bad for you, your kidding yourself thinking any of it is good. If true health is an issue to you, get a panel pulled and do nothing more than whats needed for HRT levels.
Sounds like your making in roads on you goals. Good Job!

CG

Thanks bro, so far my body is responding really well with my first cycle.I'm up 15 lbs of LBM.Yes! As for my diet, I have a few questions. But I believe I'm pretty strick about 90-95% of the week. I didn't hear about cheat day untill I hit a plateuo. On my body transformation program I was on a few years ago, I was 100% dedicated to my diet and stopped at 8% BF. I researched, read books and asked some of my friends in the body builder world and they mentioned to try a cheat day to "trick" the body I guess. As hesitant as I was, I tried it. One cheat day a week and I dropped to 3% to my surprise. So that's the reason why I incorporated a cheat day or two a week, for this has worked for me in the past. BUT I am actually going to take your advice and just do a cheat meal a week and see how that works.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
If a cheat day works then go for it. When I'm cutting for a show the diet has to be spot on. When your in a good place with the diet it will bring night sweats. But I do this with clen and t3 also in play. But what I have learned is when I extend the cheat meal into a cheat day it will stop the night sweats for up to two days before my body gets back to a burning stage again. Since food is the only thing that changed I assume it must be the food doing this.
I know from dieting without the aid of supps it effects me the same.

Talking about diet you could just increase your protein mostly and some healthy fats by 500 calories. This would make up for lowering your carb calories 500 a day. That way your concerns about cutting calories and effecting growth will be out of play.
Just a thought :)

CG

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Thanks! I'm going to try 75mg. I got 50mg pills so it'll be easier to break in half making it 75mg even. How did you take it? All at once or split? This is prob a stupid question, but will it keep you up at night? So far no decrease in appetite, no head aches.

Well, my caps were 25mg, so I broke it up every few hours. But that said, I couldn't tell a difference between that and just taking them split up 2x/d (morning and night). Var will absorb better with a fatty meal, so that is important as well.

It never had me up at night...definitely not like tren. Good question.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
If a cheat day works then go for it. When I'm cutting for a show the diet has to be spot on. When your in a good place with the diet it will bring night sweats. But I do this with clen and t3 also in play. But what I have learned is when I extend the cheat meal into a cheat day it will stop the night sweats for up to two days before my body gets back to a burning stage again. Since food is the only thing that changed I assume it must be the food doing this.
I know from dieting without the aid of supps it effects me the same.

Talking about diet you could just increase your protein mostly and some healthy fats by 500 calories. This would make up for lowering your carb calories 500 a day. That way your concerns about cutting calories and effecting growth will be out of play.
Just a thought :)

CG

Awesome! Thanks. I just remembered when I was on my program I was eating 2000 cals a day when I had 2 cheat days at 5000 a day. And I did have crazy night sweats and mini heat strokes during the day. My skin also itched when I was in that high state. But now I'm eating 3800 cals a day with cheat days so that's prob why I am slowly seeing results. So thanks for pointing that out. My weakness is the weekened. For some reason I have strict mentality 90-95% of the week but as soon as saturday hits, I don't count calories or consider how much fat in the foods I eat.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Well, my caps were 25mg, so I broke it up every few hours. But that said, I couldn't tell a difference between that and just taking them split up 2x/d (morning and night). Var will absorb better with a fatty meal, so that is important as well.

It never had me up at night...definitely not like tren. Good question.

Interesting. I've heard both beneficial info whether taking all at once or split during the day. It gets absorbed better with a fatty meal really? I don't eat much fats as it is, so maybe take it will omega 3 pills? I haven't tried tren but kep hearing good things about it. Good and bad, but more good haha. Thanks

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Good job...

Interesting. I've heard both beneficial info whether taking all at once or split during the day. It gets absorbed better with a fatty meal really? I don't eat much fats as it is, so maybe take it will omega 3 pills? I haven't tried tren but kep hearing good things about it. Good and bad, but more good haha. Thanks

Hey man if you lost 80lbs already then CONGRATS! ...that takes work man...so you got a little pooch,after losing that much weight Im not surprised. if it were me, I would take 50 Var and test prop and maybe 300 tren and keep on a strict diet, as Concreteguy says, he knows his shit ...look at him.. All orals have a certain "half-life" so it is always IMO better to take them morning and evening to keep blood levels stable. Good luck

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have seen avar transform people. I also don't understand some guys says it is a mild compound. It is a highly faked/underdosed compound so maybe that is why some feel that way. Avar will harden you up, increase strength, give good pumps and increase vascularity.

I should add I think many should really make the most of their first cycles. However I have seen alot of guys who didn't want to inject use avar only. Whilst I wouldn't recommend this for the reason I state previously the results were always great. Like with most aas to a natural it will seem like they have found the secret :D Anyway so yeah 30-100mg avar can do wonders. For a first timer I would recommend starting at 30mg and moving up to approx 60mg. A simple and fairly low dosed cycle for anyone (not really newbies) wanting to get cut/hard etc would be abit of test (300mg) and 60-100mg avar a day. Obviously tren and mast etc could be added but thats just getting greedy :)

Last edited:

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
So far its been a month on var and my opinion is that its "OK". Was expecting more out of it. Got it for researched and heard around that its great for cutting with very low sides. Its a great muscle hardener, I mean I'm rock solid! I get compliments with the vascularity its given me. But it didn't really help with visceral fat around my abdominal area. I noticed my obliques "V" is more defined but still got that damn thick layer of skin fat over the abs. Pretty frustrating really.

Any other suggestions for other cutting agents for my end of first cycle? DNP or T3 sounds legit to me at the moment, but leaning more towards T3. Thanks for the input guys.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
That BD var really kicks ass at 100mg a day. Never used var before. Started it up with 50mg in the AM and 50mg PM pre workout... NO cardio and my abs have never looked better. I don't know what's so great about this stuff but at this dose it's better for hardness, vascularity, and fat loss than any AAS I've ever used. Combo it with some t3 and clen and holy fuck.

As far as the cheat meals go...
If you really want to make a difference in your physique a whole day is probably too much. One cheat meal every 4 days or so is OK if you are really running low cals and or carbs, but if your macros are pretty balanced and your calorie deficit is reasonable, one good cheat meal a week is all you "need".

tommyguns2

Apr 3, 2013
So far its been a month on var and my opinion is that its "OK". Was expecting more out of it. Got it for researched and heard around that its great for cutting with very low sides. Its a great muscle hardener, I mean I'm rock solid! I get compliments with the vascularity its given me. But it didn't really help with visceral fat around my abdominal area. I noticed my obliques "V" is more defined but still got that damn thick layer of skin fat over the abs. Pretty frustrating really.

Any other suggestions for other cutting agents for my end of first cycle? DNP or T3 sounds legit to me at the moment, but leaning more towards T3. Thanks for the input guys.

I'm not saying var won't help cut, but IMO most steroids are dwarfed in their ability to decrease BF by a good diet. Put the two together, and then you're really making the nice progress.

Your present diet is 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat. I'd try going to 50/20/30 for a while, and then have a carb up meal of oats 2x/week (eg., M and Th evening). The carb up meal with kick start the metabolism again and keep it moving.

For most people, once you're below 10% BF your body starts to slow the metabolism for self preservation purposes. You have to make affirmative diet choices to keep the fat loss occuring.

Var is a wonderful compound. It's not magic and won't put on crazy amounts of muscle, but it's great for what you want to be doing.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007

To be honest from your wording it sounds like your diet is nowhere near what it should be for you to get what you want. Most gear doesn't burn fat like you what it to... this is where diet will play the major role. Sure avar will help matters significantly... but the layer of fat over your abs won't disappear if your not atleast 95% with things.

DNP will make you drop weight fast but is it something you really want to be taking on a first cycle to compensate for an inadequate diet? T3 would be great at dropping weight but I would use that from the start of a cycle. Throwing it in at the end isn't really gonna cut it imo. I would wait till your 2nd cycle then look at using eca and t3 with some test. Sounds like you have made great progress so goodluck with everything.

Flipper2012

Jan 3, 2013
To be honest from your wording it sounds like your diet is nowhere near what it should be for you to get what you want. Most gear doesn't burn fat like you what it to... this is where diet will play the major role. Sure avar will help matters significantly... but the layer of fat over your abs won't disappear if your not atleast 95% with things.

DNP will make you drop weight fast but is it something you really want to be taking on a first cycle to compensate for an inadequate diet? T3 would be great at dropping weight but I would use that from the start of a cycle. Throwing it in at the end isn't really gonna cut it imo. I would wait till your 2nd cycle then look at using eca and t3 with some test. Sounds like you have made great progress so goodluck with everything.

X2. Var cutting visceral fat common bro... Diet and cardio