©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What to expect on Anavar?

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks guys for the helpful info. I've been trying to cut these last body fat percentages, it's been driving me nuts. I do notice with var however, that when I increased it from 50mg/day to 75 split/day my strength has greatly increased in my bench, dead lifts, squats, and notice more power in my cleans. I crushed my PR bench max today, after crushing it last week. last 10 days I cut out all proccessed foods, even the ones I consider fairly healthy. I already notice a huge difference in energy and lost 4.5 lbs since then. Starting to look leaner. Still need to do a bf test to see where I'm at. Where do you guys go for specific nutrtion/diet info? I'd really like to get that down more. Thanks again.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Thanks guys for the helpful info. I've been trying to cut these last body fat percentages, it's been driving me nuts. I do notice with var however, that when I increased it from 50mg/day to 75 split/day my strength has greatly increased in my bench, dead lifts, squats, and notice more power in my cleans. I crushed my PR bench max today, after crushing it last week. last 10 days I cut out all proccessed foods, even the ones I consider fairly healthy. I already notice a huge difference in energy and lost 4.5 lbs since then. Starting to look leaner. Still need to do a bf test to see where I'm at. Where do you guys go for specific nutrtion/diet info? I'd really like to get that down more. Thanks again.

Nutrition- here of course. What is it you want to know or what very specific goals are you having issues with?

What is it that we can help with? It's obvious you want to drop more body fat but doesn't sound like your having issues with that, what else are you trying to learn about?

If you're really trying to delve into the physiology of fat loss and other metabolic processes then at some point you're going to have to pick up some text books and just start there.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Nutrition- here of course. What is it you want to know or what very specific goals are you having issues with?

What is it that we can help with? It's obvious you want to drop more body fat but doesn't sound like your having issues with that, what else are you trying to learn about?

If you're really trying to delve into the physiology of fat loss and other metabolic processes then at some point you're going to have to pick up some text books and just start there.

Now that I have two weeks left on my first cycle. I'm looking to drop this added fat I gained and preserve the muscle I've gained as well. Going on clomid and hcg for my pct. Seeing what specific diet I should be on to cut down in 4 weeks for I have my first magazine photoshoot. Pretty excited about that. My upper body and legs look great but I have a thick layer of skin, small layer of fat around the waist that I want to clear up in 4 weeks.

What amount of calories should I stick with daily?

what ratio of carbs, pro and fats would be best?

do you suggest any cutting aide to help?
considering just 100mg-200mg daily dnp for 3 weeks. I've done extensive reading on it. Safe if properly taken of course, no stupid ideas.

I work out an 1.5 hours a day 6x a week, 4x weight training, 2x auxillary work outs. Should I incorporate fasted cardio mornings?

Thanks, thats all the questions I can think of at the moment.

my current weight is 208lbs, LBM 187lbs, BF 10.5%, aiming to 4-5% 4 weeks from today.