©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What went wrong??????

MDTS

Oct 31, 2012
OK got some new powders just 10grams of each. Got Tren E Test C Sust.

So first now this is not my first time brewing so the only thing i can figure is there is something different about the powders.

Heres what i did I started with the tren E used refined coconut oil 31ml and put 10ml of BB in and 1ml of BA. I heated it till it was dissolved fully but after cooling there is like syrup on the bottom of the media bottle. Not sure why? I have never seen this reaction before, maybe someone else has seen this happen before and can tell me what to do?

Now I thought that maybe it was the the cocnut oil being this was the first time I used it.

So for the sust and test cyp I used cotton seed oil and 20%BB and 2%BA which is what i normally do but they both came out cloudy after cooling.

Now the BB was 2 years old i don't know if that could be the cause.

Please help me figure this out!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
First off why coconut oil.? Should have used 100% mct .. bb if been opened can evaporate even in sealed vial.. possibly that.
Lots a tren raw is junk. What was mg/ml of each magic potion were you trying to accomplish ? Many variables to this catastropic failure.. :(

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Maybe i missed it but I don't see any mention of filtering in your post.

PS. Who's powder were you using?

meterman5

Feb 5, 2013
Did you make sure all the powder was completely dissolved before adding oil. Sometimes I will add a little hot oil if the raw doesn't get 99% clear after mixing in the BA and BB. With small batches it shouldn't have been to hard though. I know that some cloudiness can occur just from air bubbles. did it clear up or is it truly starting to crash ?

MDTS

Oct 31, 2012
Yes I filtered and it was after filtering that it went cloudy and the tren gooey. Yes it was all completely dissolved before filtering. I used coconut oil because people were saying its a really smooth oil to run. Tren E was 200, test C 250 and Sust 250.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Idk , seems like the bb and ba are the only common factors.
Coconut oil is a no no
BB was old, but BB has a shelf life of 2 years if left out of sunlight and heat.
Was the Bb, Ba , and cotton seed in plastic or glass containers?
Whose raws were you using?

MDTS

Oct 31, 2012
well the BB and BA are both over 3 years old and are stored in plastic containers. The raws are suppose to be 99% pure and from LF.
I am wondering if it was the coconut oil to start that caused the problem and being i used the same filter for each batch and mixed everything using the same beaker that it had an effect of everything.
Could I use methanol to pull the hormone out again and hopefully get most of each back into raw form again, with the methanol process just like doing vet pellets.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
well the BB and BA are both over 3 years old and are stored in plastic containers. The raws are suppose to be 99% pure and from LF.
I am wondering if it was the coconut oil to start that caused the problem and being i used the same filter for each batch and mixed everything using the same beaker that it had an effect of everything.
Could I use methanol to pull the hormone out again and hopefully get most of each back into raw form again, with the methanol process just like doing vet pellets.

Seems like rye coconut oil was/is the problem. Using the same filter probably didn't help either. I stopped using anything in plastic bottles, I had some bb in a plastic bottle and it leeched some of the color. The cotton seed also developed a weird odor after some months.

BB and BA are almost clear, you could put some in a clear beaker and inspect it. Unfortunately it looks like you might have to toss it.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
No it gets completely solid and im pretty sure they tell u it turns into a solid below 70 degrees

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Hahah so I guess now the question would be.....whats the temperature inside ur house bro

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I think its the temp in ur house...nothing wrong with ur oil....cracks me up tho some guys acting like u created a sin...if u bought ug lab b4 from diff places chances r u probably used stuff with vegetable oil in it from some young punk brewing shit up in his moms basement...sorry for my rant..just got back from the gym with a bunch of high school kids there standing around or trying to steal my bench ...lol damn tren