©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What went wrong??????

MDTS

Oct 31, 2012
My place it set at 70 degrees F and but the main issue is the tren one it is just a blob of goo on the bottom of the media bottle.? But other wise your saying the coconut oil is fine to use?

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Yes its fine to use ...it will gel up if ur house temp drops at night tho ... rooms can be colder than other...its just weird ive never seen tren do what ur saying..ive seen it get cloudy but never goo like ur saying...the only time ive seen any thing get gooey is when coconut oil is used and then its a temp issue ...maybe post pics or something. ..id heat it up again and then set it in the warmest place in ur house and see if still gels up after it gets to room temperature

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Little more chems probably needed in the tren .. Nuts ok it's just a hassle when you live in a cold climate and it sits on the dash of the car defrosting so to speak. I seem to get more acne from it more than usual also .

MDTS

Oct 31, 2012
I think it had to be either the BA and BB are too old. Will adding more BB or BA be a harsher on the user?

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I was going to use coconut oil but it's a fat (solid) at room temp so I opted for MTC.

I was concerned of exactly the thing you have described.

MDTS

Oct 31, 2012
I was going to use coconut oil but it's a fat (solid) at room temp so I opted for MTC.

I was concerned of exactly the thing you have described.

But my tren is not cloudy or solid the oil itself which is the majority of the liquid is fine and clear. Its the tren itself I believe that has formed a blob of goo at the bottom of the bottle.
Which i notice even when i heated it up to melt in the first place i could see it sort of separated at the bottom but thought I was just seeing things. After running it through the filter sure enough I could see it was just a blob of goo.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Damn bro where did u get ur powders so I know who not to use....maybe ur source just sent u crushed up pellets lol...post some pics up ....hahaha does this goo look like glue

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Hahaha thats what im saying....never in my life have I seen tren turn to goo....the only time ive seen anything like goo is when u get the pellets and go that route and that shit does settle to the bottom.....some pics of what it looks like and maybe we could help a brother out