©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

whats the best oil to use

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I was able to confirm some of the things you guys have mentioned about mct oil. It is very thin. It is also being used as a carrier for IM medications by pharmaceutical companies. It is also being used by cosmetic companies because it makes make up that spreads easily without leaving a very oily residue.
The thing that we've all wanted to know, the viscosity is:
Mct oil viscosity is 26 @ 25 degrees C. Thats pretty thin. Im very excited to use this product.
Unfortunately, i cant buy it locally where i live. But its not hard to locate online. I will keep you all posted.
Based on what ive learned, im sure it will perform like cobramike describes.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
U mean to say no vitamin shoppe is in town? Do I need to open one or people just not into those stores there ? Crazy .. Trader Joe has it ad does whole foods here.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
U mean to say no vitamin shoppe is in town? Do I need to open one or people just not into those stores there ? Crazy .. Trader Joe has it ad does whole foods here.

People here arent into the environment, organic foods, health supplies/supplements like they are on the west coast. We have no whole foods. We do have a vitamin shoppe, but i called them, the girl that answered didnt even know what mct oil was. She put me on hold, found it on their website, and told me she could order it for me. The big expensive grocery store chain in town has one small aisle dedicated to organic foods. Our grocery stores dont even have grape seed oil. I had to buy that at our local health food store, which doesnt have mct oil, nor do they know what it is. You would think where people can dress in shorts and tank tops 90% of the year, they would be far more concerned with their health and appearance.
In San Francisco, when a smoker walks down the sidewalk, everyone parts like the red sea. Here in Florida, lots of smokers still. Most restaurants still have an outdoor patio for smokers here.

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
Guys I promise you will like mct oil if u try it and will leave gso alone

I made some NPP at 1%BA and 15%BB and its beautiful. Very smooth and painless. Absolutely love how I can draw it up quickly with 23guage and push through a 25 pin easily.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA

I made some NPP at 1%BA and 15%BB and its beautiful. Very smooth and painless. Absolutely love how I can draw it up quickly with 23guage and push through a 25 pin easily.

Im convinced, just ordered some mct oil.

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
I never used EO in my brews until i made TNE. I decided to add it to this recipe so a slin pin could be used. I used a 50/50 EO/GSO mix for my carrier. The Nalgene PES filter didnt last 30 seconds under vaccuum. Picture attached. As i stated before i finished the brew with syringe filters. Im glad you confirmed the ZapCaps will work.

That's looks like your oil was too hot.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
That's looks like your oil was too hot.

My oil was 140 F. That shouldnt melt plastic or filter material. You can easily hold that in your hand. The picture i posted of the melted filter was taken seconds after the filter failed. The following day the entire filter was gone! I assure you its the ethyl oleate or a combo of ethyl oleate and the guaicol that melted the filter media. I have also read that a couple guys filtered their solution containing EO, then left it sitting in the plastic container in the lower unit of their disposable vaccum filter. The next day, the gear had melted through the plastic container, and all the gear was on the table and floor. Also, you cant preload pins with eo, it will melt the plunger inside the pin.

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
Wasn't aware guaiacol was used. PES are not to be used with any concentration of guaiacol. Use PVDF or PTFE for G.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA

You are right, MCT oil is some nice stuff. It looks like water. Im sure you are right about Geneza using it as well. That explains why all of their gear is so light in color. The tren i made looks like test in grapeseed oil. Its not as dark as im used to seeing. Other compounds i made literally look like water. Beautiful!

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
Does MCT dissolve the "oil soluable" compunds like EQ Test E & Deca at normal concentrations, say 300 mg/ml? I only mix those with 2% BA for sterility, has anyone had anything crash in MCT? I am curious as to why you guys say its so much better than GSO, I pin my 300mg/ml GSO brews through 27g needles. Just today was 1ml NPP & 1ml Test P all 100mg/ml in GSO and they went through a 27g just fine. If you guys can give me some solid info on the stuff, I will switch it up.

dizterbd

Jan 17, 2013
safflower oil

may i ask why? ive used gso. recently i came across a source thats oil is amazingly thin. i know they use eo, but i don't think i want to use eo in my own homebrew, as everything im going to make will be well within normal mg/ml doses. but ide still like my oil to be thin. i was amazed as to how painless their gear was compared to all the rest ive used.

and just outta curiosity, if i was to use eo (just since seeing how amazing their stuff came out with it) what %eo do you think would be sufficient for average doses gear? and does any oil specifically work better than others with eo? thanks

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
may i ask why? ive used gso. recently i came across a source thats oil is amazingly thin. i know they use eo, but i don't think i want to use eo in my own homebrew, as everything im going to make will be well within normal mg/ml doses. but ide still like my oil to be thin. i was amazed as to how painless their gear was compared to all the rest ive used.

and just outta curiosity, if i was to use eo (just since seeing how amazing their stuff came out with it) what %eo do you think would be sufficient for average doses gear? and does any oil specifically work better than others with eo? thanks

Because safflower is very thin. I wouldnt use eo if you dont have to. Some people would disagree, some people love it. If you insist on using eo, then use 40% eo and 60% GSO for your carrier.

dizterbd

Jan 17, 2013
Because safflower is very thin. I wouldnt use eo if you dont have to. Some people would disagree, some people love it. If you insist on using eo, then use 40% eo and 60% GSO for your carrier.

thanks for the suggestions. i might just insist. as all the previous ugl ide dealt with used gso with ba and bb, but no eo. then the last one i used adds only a little amount of eo to the equation, and painless. i wonder if it has to do with the eo releasing the hormone into your system slower or something along those lines.

does anyone know how much would be considered a rough minimum % eo to include in a gso mix for a smooth and pip free pin?