©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

WHOA MAMA.....Tren Cough!

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
kell11 said:
Andrew I DO NOT disagree with you. An educated mind makes ALL the difference in my opinion on the matter.
The ventrogluteal site is a sweet shot.
It's the "read all about it" idea that I try to impress the most.thats all.
I respect and appreciate every word you said,that's a normal attitude in bodybuilding-but it wasn't aimed at the experienced and I think it's just smart for the newbies to take a pragmatic approach in the beginning.
And that is what we do best here-offer practical educated advice.

Cool. I gotcha. Yeah a first timer should keep it simple and hit the basic tried and true spots. Before I did my first cycle I really paid attention to how the nurse stuck my delts and glutes. I asked what gauge the needle was, and was very happy for the bandaid to mark the exact spots. I always requested that she stick me in a different place each time (left side, right side, glutes & delts were my only choices).

Kell, are you really going to be an MD in another year or is that some kind of metaphor?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
kell11 said:
No it's no metaphor.And I think the better word would be "bullshit".

I'm still not clear. So, you will be an MD in another year or its bullshit?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
No its not bullshit,I was implying that bullshit would be a better word than 'metaphor' if I were making it up.Anywhere between 10 to 14 mos. residency at UT Health and Science center.I double majored.Jumped track out of cardiology into Internal medicine with an under in anesthesiology.
I couldn't decide for 2 or 3 yrs what the hell I was gonna do...Internal medicine.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
So when you give this great medical advice it is more than just a hobby of yours. That's really cool.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
metaphore is accurate. It's a direct comparison of one's experience with that of a doctor's.. Unlike a simili which uses "like" or "as".

having a doctor on this site is like having a priest in a whore house. Kinda inappropriate.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
stealthmeister said:
Hey Powermad. Sorry, I'll try to clarify......Yes, I pull back / aspirate the whole time that I insert the needle. If you just aspirate at your final depth and only inject all oil at that final depth without moving the needle, then no problem with your approach. However, I tend to slowly withdraw the needle (1 1/2 in needle) while I inject to reduce pain / spread the oil more in the muscle / reduce the lump. So, because of that, if I only checked for veins at full insertion depth, I may not have noticed going through a vein during needle insertion, only to pass back through it and inject oil into it on the way out. I hope that helps.

Oh, okay. Gotcha--either approach is fine. I have to say this is the first time I've heard of anyone injecting the way you do. But you seem to know your stuff so that's cool. Thanks for the clarification.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DecaDude said:
metaphore is accurate. It's a direct comparison of one's experience with that of a doctor's.. Unlike a simili which uses "like" or "as".

having a doctor on this site is like having a priest in a whore house. Kinda inappropriate.
Tell stealth that..My time here is short now so you'll be fine.
Your remark is something only a newbie would say-

...and that's being kind.

Last edited:

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Thank you, I am a newbie. This is where newbies belong. Those who know it all go to elitefitness.

But don't go away on my account. I'm just a little bitchie lateley, I appologize if I offended you.

I thought perhaps you would find it funny that I used a simili (like a priest in a whorehouse)?

Again, no offence intended

Last edited:

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Lots of passive-agressiveness here.

Take internet insults with a grain of salt; don't stress out over it--you'll live longer.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
I never stress, although I've noticed my spelling sucks ass.

I've got enough water retention w/ the deca, don't need salt.

May I ask what is an Ass-Pirate? I have some ideas, but they don't lend themselves well to posting on this board...

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
DecaDude said:
I never stress, although I've noticed my spelling sucks ass.

I've got enough water retention w/ the deca, don't need salt.

May I ask what is an Ass-Pirate? I have some ideas, but they don't lend themselves well to posting on this board...

Well, an ass-pirate in non-lewd terms is a male who likes to have sex with other males. And since males lack a vagina, from what I've heard they usually go for the...well, I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

The reason that was in my sig was b/c someone was hacking my account and changing my avatar and sig to pro-PETA stuff. I not only was pissed at the person changing my avatar/sig to PETA-related stuff, but I dislike PETA in general: they are nitwits, which is why I made up the Pathetic Extremist Teabagging Asspirates acronym. Now the perp has been caught/banned and I changed everything back to normal.

Anyway, I've heard cabaser can help w/ the side-effects of Deca. If you take .5mg of that E4D and maybe some arimidex, i'm sure the grain or two of salt won't hurt:).

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
gotcha. I coulda/shouda figured that one out. Am taking Arimidex, .25mg/EOD, thanks to this site and the helpful people. Still bitchie tho, and get this, I almost had a tear at a chickflick the other night...????

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
DecaDude said:
gotcha. I coulda/shouda figured that one out. Am taking Arimidex, .25mg/EOD, thanks to this site and the helpful people. Still bitchie tho, and get this, I almost had a tear at a chickflick the other night...????

LOL! There's nothing wrong with crying at a movie bro! There are a few that get me every time....Awakenings (Robert DeNiro, Robin Williams) for example. I have felt some mild mood changes from gear, but the reality is that "Roid Rage" is pure bullshit.