©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Would like some advice please

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
you put your back to the incline bench and let your arms lie back?

haha. its akward. my liftin partner n i were tryin to figure exercises n he came up with tht.
its one of those like puttin the bar behind yur back...like standing barbell curls...behibd yur bak....to work yur rear delt. lol

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
that would honestly tear my shoulder out of place. My chiropractor said hes never met someone as tense as me. I cant do an overhead squat (hold the bar straight up and squat) because my arms don't go backwards. I cant touch my either of my hands to their respectful shoulders. Some of this is tendon tension and some is muscle on small bones. but my ROM is getting smaller and smaller.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
that would honestly tear my shoulder out of place. My chiropractor said hes never met someone as tense as me. I cant do an overhead squat (hold the bar straight up and squat) because my arms don't go backwards. I cant touch my either of my hands to their respectful shoulders. Some of this is tendon tension and some is muscle on small bones. but my ROM is getting smaller and smaller.

thats bc youre gettn bigger n bigger. lol

u think Ronnie Coleman can wipe his ass??

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013

There are almost no men that can touch their hand to the respective shoulder. Most women can.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
started the snatch grip deadlift from the ground, honestly don't feel any upper back. ive only been doing 135, so as to make the proper connections, form, etc, and only feel my wuss ass lower back.
thoughts?

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
started the snatch grip deadlift from the ground, honestly don't feel any upper back. ive only been doing 135, so as to make the proper connections, form, etc, and only feel my wuss ass lower back.
thoughts?

Tighten up your abs, lock down your lats, head up, pull explosively to a nearly vertical position, pulling the bar up to tap the middle of your chest.

You'll probably need more weight. If you can tap your chest and control the weight on the way down (first extending your arms, then shoulders, then squatting down to set the bar down lightly) more than 5 or 6 times, increase the weight.

Be careful to keep your back straight throughout the movement. Maybe this calls for a video...

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
oh...so youre actually supposed to snatch it...thought that was just the grip.

Yes and no.

Yes, the explosive lift stresses the upper back muscles really well. But if you have a lot of weight on the bar, and the rest of your body can handle it, and you start from pins or blocks in order to spare your lower back some and allow greater load, you'll hit those muscles without the explosive movement. A sufficient load would be one that will rip your shoulders apart if the upper back muscles don't resist.

And no, don't execute the third pull of the snatch (don't get under the bar.) The explosive version of this movement is all about getting the bar up high, with your scapulae going from fully extended to fully retracted and back to fully extended (when you bring the bar to a halt at mid-thigh) under the greatest possible tension.

Going to make a video now. :)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Do your trap workout . Then for a finisher try strapped deadhang power cleans .
Work sets til you cant get 3 clean reps. You might ask Concrete guy for his trap routine. I remember he posted it at ug and it was really good.
T.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Yes and no.

Yes, the explosive lift stresses the upper back muscles really well. But if you have a lot of weight on the bar, and the rest of your body can handle it, and you start from pins or blocks in order to spare your lower back some and allow greater load, you'll hit those muscles without the explosive movement. A sufficient load would be one that will rip your shoulders apart if the upper back muscles don't resist.

And no, don't execute the third pull of the snatch (don't get under the bar.) The explosive version of this movement is all about getting the bar up high, with your scapulae going from fully extended to fully retracted and back to fully extended (when you bring the bar to a halt at mid-thigh) under the greatest possible tension.

Going to make a video now. :)

awesome! looking forward to it!

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Do your trap workout . Then for a finisher try strapped deadhang power cleans .
Work sets til you cant get 3 clean reps. You might ask Concrete guy for his trap routine. I remember he posted it at ug and it was really good.
T.

strap-on dangling what? lol in all seriousness though. I will. He seems like a cool guy so hopefully he would mind copy pasting it to here.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Well guys,According to me that first of all we should be take
care of the health issues because health is wealth.Some tips
here for keep good health.....
Drink pure water
Control your diet
Take more boiled vegetables
Don't take more cholesterol and fatty foods
low use fast food.
Daily walk and light gym..

Ummm did some one say walk? And light gym... Light at the gym... Some one get Hawk in here ASAP!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Seen a few spammers as of late but this one is not starting his own thread like the other ones I see here and at pm so probably not right out there for the mods to see.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
You always know its a spammer cause their grammar is total crap... Spelling is always fine but conjugating verbs isn't a strong point of theirs.