©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Looking good Elvia how big are your arms? If your calves are 18.5 your arms must be prettybig your upper body looks huge compared

Everyone always says my arms look huge but they are not that big. I guess as I always mention it comes down to genetics. My arms are one of my best body parts and are always lean/vascular so it's probably an illusion. Whereas my calves are the opposite :eek: Maybe it is the angle of the pics too. I haven't measured both recently but my calves should be slightly bigger than my arms.

Those aren't the best pics and I am probably wider than I appear too as my waist is really big. Not in the above pics but in some pics my waist can even look quite small but it is 38 inches+. I make the best with what I have plus I love my food :eek::D

Although I did notice a big vein running through my calf earlier which is a good sign :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today is an off day from the gym. My body definitely needs it as my last 2 workouts both lasted well over 2 hours. I feel really good though but a break is always good. My upper trap is still not right so I need to be careful but it feels better. I could tell training it would make it feel better but sure I did push the volume on both days.

On Monday I trained shoulders and must have done 100 sets. Most were light with some moderate weight involved. Set after set of various db, cable and barbell shoulder movements. I done a variety of things for front, lateral and rear delts. I only went up to 12kg for db lateral raises, 26kg db shrugs and done a lot of 15kg plate front raises. I could barely lift my arms up for most of my workout. I finished with some standing smith machine presses but only done a max of 30kg a side.

Yesterday was calves, back, bi-ceps and forearms and that lasted a few hours. I have been going really heavy with calves recently but decided to mainly do higher reps for calves yesterday. I done full stretch and paused reps and ended with 2 sets of 50 reps and the burn was unbearable.

Back was a variety of moderate weighted rows and pulldowns utilizing different grips and angles. I done some behind the neck pulldowns on the hammer strength machine whilst sat backwards. Some high and low lat rows. Close and hammer grip pulldowns. Some cable rows and one armed rows too. I decided to do some shrugs again. This time I utilized the hammer strenth shoulder press machine and put the seat at the bottom. Then I stood on the seat and used the handles to shrug and it felt great. I didn't go over 3 plates a side as I didn't want to overdo things.

Bi-ceps and forearms were a variety of exercises performed in random order and the pump was incredible. I like behind the back wrist curls for forearms but done a bit of everything. Bi-ceps the same as ever... db's, cables and barbells. One movement that stands out is using the seated cable row machine and sitting on the floor and using the pad to rest my arm so I can perform extremely strict bi-ceps curls.

2moro will be chest and tri-ceps and I will mainly stick to machines and make sure I squeeze my chest on every rep. Friday will be legs and a lot of volume.

Tonight I will dose syntherol in my calves and arms. Gonna dose synthetine and synthelamin soon. I feel a big boost from the synthelamin so things are good. I finished a bottle of synthergine a few days ago and have one left but will start that when I come back from my holiday.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
In a few months, after I get back into the swing of things, i'm gonna definitely give Synthetine a run! I've never used injectable carnitine, so it should be a fun ride. Something new at least.

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
Everyone always says my arms look huge but they are not that big. I guess as I always mention it comes down to genetics. My arms are one of my best body parts and are always lean/vascular so it's probably an illusion. Whereas my calves are the opposite :eek: Maybe it is the angle of the pics too. I haven't measured both recently but my calves should be slightly bigger than my arms.

Those aren't the best pics and I am probably wider than I appear too as my waist is really big. Not in the above pics but in some pics my waist can even look quite small but it is 38 inches+. I make the best with what I have plus I love my food :eek::D

Although I did notice a big vein running through my calf earlier which is a good sign :)
you must be good at angling those pics then your arms look around 19 and waist around 34-35

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
In a few months, after I get back into the swing of things, i'm gonna definitely give Synthetine a run! I've never used injectable carnitine, so it should be a fun ride. Something new at least.

You should love it matey. I was really surprised just how good it is. It's one of my fav things to use (aas included). I genuinely would put it above mast, winny, eq, clen etc.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
you must be good at angling those pics then your arms look around 19 and waist around 34-35

No she is rubbish trust me :D Plus I can't pose in the slightest. I have to get her to take about 50 pics just to get a few that are ok :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I decided to add in calves before I done chest and tri-ceps today. I done calf presses on the leg press machine. It can be awkward as when you bring your foot back it can hit the machine but if you position them fairly high you can get a great rhythm going. The machine feels very heavy and I started at 25-20 reps and went upto 8 plates a side for about 10 good reps.

For chest I started with db flyes so I could push the weight with those. I make each rep as hard as possible so my max weight of 30kg db's is a decent amount of weight. I proceeded to various machine presses but I was having a few issues with my elbows. The db's only go to 50kg so I moved up to that weight for flat db presses. Tri-ceps were a bt of everything and I kept the weight moderate for most movements. For tri-cep pushdowns the weight was low but I squeezed every rep and got a great pump.

Today I had 3 scoops of All Day You May and 2 scoops of GAT's PMP and drank that over 3 hours (work out was about 2 1/2 hours). Postwork was a shake of synthepure, special k, strawberries, banana and water. Then not too long after I had beef mince spaghetti bolognese.

Even this low dose of MK-677 is making me tired in the night. I dosed synthetine and synthelamin before and felt amazing. I am always full of energy in the day now. But by the time it gets to about 9pm I am struggling. I take my MK-677 in the morning so I know it is due to that. Last night I was so tired but wanted to do a few things on the comp. I had an espresso but couldn't function and had to go to sleep 30 mins after. 2 scoops of GAT PMP has 650mg caffeine and it did work great whilst training but now I am destroyed.

2moro I will be training legs and I am going to do a lot of supersets for quads and hams.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have a question for you elvia, do you get stretch marks when you use syntherol?

No not a single stretch mark.

The only possible issue is fluid retention in my calves. Sometimes I have a big indentation from my sock as my calves have swelled alittle. Although you could look at that swelling as stretching the muscle so good for long term growth :D

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
No not a single stretch mark.

The only possible issue is fluid retention in my calves. Sometimes I have a big indentation from my sock as my calves have swelled alittle. Although you could look at that swelling as stretching the muscle so good for long term growth :D

Hmm, learn something new every day

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am on my way to the airport. Gonna be away for 2 weeks. I have a bottle of syntherol with needles in my luggage. Gonna dose it eod or e3d's whilst away. I have a lot of pm's and will reply when I can. Have a great week everyone:)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The gym here is great and our room is literally a 30 second walk away. My calves have lost water retention and general swelling from not being pinned and they are looking much better. I have been training them hard over here and taking full advantage of a great leg press machine.

My holiday is amazing and pretty much consists of me eating and lying in the sun. My body finally told me stop eating like a pig so I have been suffering (on the toilet) for the last day :eek::D I have been eating 3-4k for all 3 meals of the day. Typical breakfast starts with about 10 pieces of bacon, beans, sausages, black pudding, scrambled egg, 3 poached eggs and anything else I can stack on the plate. Then I have a plate of pancakes, waffles, and churros all covered in chocolate sauce. Last plate is always fruit... pineapple, melon, mango, passion fruit etc. Yesterday I had 3 massive rib eye steaks over about 3 hours plus a ridiculous amounts of carbs to go with them. So yes the food is incredible here... as are the Latina waitresses:D

I looked 7 months pregnant pretty much 24/7 until today thanks to well I won't go into that. I will update when I am back. This just took me about 20mins to write on my phone :eek:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
This was my much smaller breakfast today...

106kozk.jpg

f9fh3q.jpg

All the sugar and some tadalafil had me looking a bit pumped so took a quick pic :eek:...

34sghn5.jpg

We were training before and the gym was empty so had my gf take a quick pic...

2vd43gl.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My holiday is great. I am still training hard and relaxing the rest of the day. I eat 3 times per day and loads of food each meal. Although I have lowered things but still probably eating approx 6k calories per day.

It's a night and day difference being off synthetine. I noticed really fast how the look it brings faded away. I took some tadalafil preworkout today and that has helped with vascularity but my body definitely misses synthetine.

I am looking forward to getting back into a good routine. Mainly because I have been having stomach issues. From going the toilet all the time to barely at all and back again :eek:

Here is a pic from before which is deceiving because I was breathing in with everything I had :D

mhqf75.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Training has been good and I am going to miss the leg machines I have over here. Sounds sad but I am looking forward to getting back into a good routine diet wise. I think I have put on 3 inches around my waist over here and I probably needed to lose about 3 inches before I came :eek::D

I like being bulky but I look so much better leaner (as we all do). But with me I think I look multiple times better leaner. I have wide hips and even when ripped a fairly big waist. Plus I put weight on around my waist so easily to the point it simply takes away from my look. The bigger I get the bigger my waist does. Sure I could be smarter with my diet at times but I think a more classic physique look would suit me best.

I will definitely get the leanest I have ever been this year. Plus with syntherol in the right places I think I could look fantastic. So that's my next plan... get the waist down whilst maintaining muscle and even adding to it by using syntherol in the right places. I will carry on bulking for longer first though. I will also be coming down to trt (150mg per week) for the rest of my bulk. I plan to start blasting and cruising with short bursts instead of just staying on constantly :D I know with what I have planned and utilizing syntherol, synthetine and syntheselen I can look my best ever. Moreover I can maintain pretty much everything even during my aas cruises.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I returned from my vacation 2 days ago. I was a bloated mess on holiday but was really ill the last day so that resulted in me losing a lot of my bloat. It was really bad and I felt hot and cold plus I vomited all night and was literally on the toilet for about 7 hours :eek: The next day I was so weak and felt like I was going to pass out a few times in the day. I wasn't looking forward to the flight home but it turned out much better than I first thought it would be. It was a short illness as I am feeling much better now.

Today was my first day back in the gym after my vacation. I trained calves, chest and forearms. I trained when away but it felt great to be back and I pushed things hard. I dosed 3ml synthetine in my left delt pre workout and I have missed it. I will start syntherol again 2moro in my calves. I took a bottle over with me and needles but decided to leave it for the 2 weeks. I will be doing smaller ed injections from now on and looking forward to progressing through the weeks/months.

Yesterday I dosed 300mg test e and 300mg deca and moving forward will probably do 600mg of both each week. I did earlier write I will be coming down to trt for the rest of my bulk but my plans have changed. I have deca and figured I will use it up before coming down. Then once I have used it I will come down to 150mg test for a cruise before starting a cutting cycle.

As mentioned I will be dosing syntherol in my calves but I plan to start it in my chest too. I am ordering more needles and once I have them I will start a cycle in my chest. I will be following Big A's protocol for chest and I look forward to it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have had 2 days break from the gym but will be training tomorrow with my girlfriend. Well thats the plan but I train at such a pace/intensity sometimes we decide it's best we train apart :D My chest is really sore from the other day which is great. All those lighter weight squeezing reps after the heavier pressing really make a difference. Once I add in my syntherol injs I can see my chest exploding with size so looking forward to it. I know things will be much easier with smaller pins so waiting on them before I start.

Tonight was my gf's cousin's bday party. I didn't drink but snacked on loads of crisp and nuts. Although since coming back my diet had purposely been fairly light just to lose the holiday bloat (which I nearly have). I will start adding in more clean food 2moro and with the hard training, synthetine and aas I know I will add some quality muscle without any fat.

I need slin pins for my cjc-dac which I will be running at 5mg per week for... well I have 6 vials so probably 6 weeks unless I get more. I will also be dosing 6.25mg MK-677 per day. I am going to dose another 300mg test e and 300mg deca pre bed now too. That will be done every 3 days so works out to be 700mg test and 700mg deca per week. I am having a break from oral aas as in the past year I have taken them regularly.

I am really driven and want to train everyday but I know with my current goals it's best I keep it to 3-4 times weekly so will be doing that. I will increase volume in 2 months but right now going to give everything I have each time I walk in the gym but also the time to recover properly.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I got in the gym late today and needed to get a shower there so only had about 35 mins to train. I ended up having an amazing workout and barely stopped. Started with leg curls and done them standing using a leg extension machine. Just set after set with each leg with no rest from start to finish. Then I finished with some seated leg curls and 20 rep sets with minimal rest.

Next was back and I started with lat pulldowns rotating from the front to the back. It's a hammer strength machine so for the back ones I find sitting backwards on the seat feels best. I was doing 15-10 reps of each with no rest. I done some cable rows standing away from the station then one handed rows in the same place. Then some lat rows using a lat pulldown machine and standing on the floor with one foot on the seat and using a hammer grip. Then some machine high rows to complete failure with partials. I finished with a variation of deadlifts using a cable row machine as my back feel fine with those. The pump was incredible and the synthetine and pre workout had me sweating a ridiculous amount.

Post workout meal was crap. I met my mate outside the gym and he was showing me his new gym. There was nothing to eat apart from a McDonalds which is obviously crap. No food is better than none especially since I had only had a smoothie pre training. So I got 2 double cheeseburgers and 6 chicken mcnuggets. Otherwise I have ate good wholsesome food.

I am looking forward to starting syntherol in my chest. Just waiting on more pins then I will start. I have put some aas in there in the past and it was ok so I know syntherol will be easy for me. I will be following Big A's protocol but not sure if I will do 9 or 6 sites. I will start with 9 and see how that goes. If I decide to do 6 I will probably extend the cycle slightly and maybe even up to 2ml per site but time and experience will dictate. Here is his protocol...

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE PECS. SYNTHEROL PECS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 90ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 180ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 270ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 18 injections per week = 162ml

TOTAL ML's: 702ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 8 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL PINS: 648 pins needed

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going good. I didn't mention this but I have minor elbow pain. There was a children's pool on holiday with a big pirate ship... sounds silly but it was really good. I went down one of the slides and banged my elbow on the floor of the pool... obviously it's not designed for someone over 6ft :eek::D I also have the reoccuring trap issue but nothing major. I over done the weight with shoulder presses before and felt it alittle. Nothing bad though but I am going to lower all shoulder and chest pressing weights for the next month or so. That was planned for chest anyway once I start the syntherol injects as it would be asking for trouble going for huge lifts with that much oil in my chest.

As everyone knows I am just getting back into things after my vacation. It's good to be back in my gym and back on the synthetine. I was only off it for nearly 3 weeks but the difference was huge. Everything is building up now and I have lost most of my holiday bloat. I am looking better as each day goes by. I will start slin again in a few days. Looking back at my pics in Dec I was so much fuller when using slin and synthetine together. That combo is literally magic so I will start using it more. I just found a pic I never posted when I was using the slin and synthetine together so will post it now. I posted a similar one but left this one out...

1z20zg3.jpg

I am thinking now with the aas, synthetine, slin plus the addition of 6.25mg MK-677 per day I can get back to this fullness in a matter of 2 weeks.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have just rested today. My quads are really sore as in struggling to stand from being seated. They will probably be worst 2moro but I love the feeling it can just be annoying at times. I mainly just used the horizontal leg press but killed it. Lots of 20-10 rep sets with no or minimal rest in between. I mainly performed close stance presses to really hit the outer quads. I never pause at the top anymore so always have constant tension on my legs. I also added a few super sets using db squats straight after the presses. I just held a 30kg db in both hands and squatted down. I would say thats the hardest I have trained recently as I ended up on the floor.

My entire back is sore from training the other day too. I really focused on my lats that day and they are really sore which is great for me. Thats the area I want to develop most on my back so I will be doing similar workouts in the future. I really want to get them to pop out more. Obviously I will still hit everything hard but they will be taking priority.

2moro will probably be calves, chest and tri-ceps and I am looking forward to it.