©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday I trained chest and tri-ceps with 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen pre workout. My syntherol shots were easy and I felt great all day but I am sure I will start feeling them more as I up the volume. My body is coming back to what it was a few weeks ago. I plan on progressing on a weekly basis over the next few months. I (like anyone) look so much better leaner but it's time to get bigger and slowly build quality muscle over the year. I am 32 now and I don't plan on bulking in my 40's so the time to do it is now.

My diet has been 100% clean since I got back. Although last night after the gym my gf received a pic from a friend of burger and fries from a nearby place and wanted to go. I ended up getting a beef, bacon and avocado burger with fries and a peach iced tea. It was amazing and a nice treat and not that bad but definitely not going to make it a habit.

At the start of my log I mentioned I would post various medical studies I come across but I haven't really done that. So whenever I see one I find interesting I may post it just for discussion or simply to have a record of it. I will post about today alittle later as I am just about to eat :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I trained calves, hips and quads and really pushed it. The syntherol in my calves feels amazing... I have missed that feeling. They get so pumped up in the gym now it's ridiculous. I done the same 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen plus my pre workout and I was on fire.

For calves it was seated and standing calf raises in the smith machine and seated calf extensions. Then hip adductor and abductor until they were burning. For each I done 5 sets of 25-15 reps going up in weight with no rest in between. So 25+25+20+20+15= 105 reps with pretty much no rest at all. Well ok I rested about 5 secs before the last 15 (full weight rack). At the end I felt like I needed a hip replacement :eek::D

Quads was leg press and calf extensions. The leg press is at a weird angle and feels really heavy compared to most. I started at 2 plates a side for 50 reps and moved up to 3 for 40 reps, 4 for 40 reps, 5 for 30 reps, 6 for 30 reps and 7 for 25 reps. Then I walked over straight over to the leg extension thinking I will just do 1 set of 100 reps (I was late). But I got on and could barely move so just done 10 reps and waited a minute. Then I just went for it and done 100 reps with a fairly light weight. I started slow with full squeeze on every rep but started to speed up. I rememeber at 50 I wanted to fail but just pushed on. The last few reps were partials and as soon as I finished I couldn't stand up. I was shaking on the floor... my whole body. I couldn't even walk to the changing room. I love that feeling though. It took me ages to get a shower cos my legs wouldn't stop shaking :D

I have ate quite a lot since I have been back to aid recovery and just because I am constantly hungry. I have ate...
Beef burger wrapped in lettuce
Chicken, broccoli, tomatoes and rice
Chicken, broccoli, tomatoes and rice
Natural yoghurt with flavoured BCAA's mixed in

Gonna have some 2 fat pieces of seeded protein bread with peanut butter in a min. I have also been drinking 1.5 litres of water mixed with berry flavoured eaa's the entire time too.

After I eat I am going to do my syntherol shots and tonight I will start my cycle :D My plan is 1 amp sust eod so 875mg per week and 400mg deca per week. I will increase the deca over the weeks but keep the sust the same. I also have some sdrol tabs but won't start them for another week. I also plan to add some masteron in at some point too. Orals will be cycled at approx 3 weeks on and off etc. Slin will be cycled and hopefully I can soon add mk-677 to the mix too.

All in all my aas, synthetek products, slin and peps I hope to pack on some quality size over the next few months. Plus Syntherol will bring up my weaker calves plus make my arms huge. I have had great results on lower doses with synthetine, syntherol etc so things will only get better now I am upping my aas :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My calves injections were easy last night. I have only done bi-ceps so far but will add in tri-ceps from now on. I have started with very low volume but will move up soon. Once I get more used to the shots I will be changing to larger volume but eod shots. I will be injecting my aas eod so they will simply be rotated each day.

I am looking much better than last week. I have started putting on some size which is good considering I only just started hormones again. The only negative is the bloat around my waist (xmas and New Year). Hopefully that gets better as I just started my aas cycle, eating clean and will be training hard most days. I will start posting pics again in the near future and update with new ones every week. I will be consistent with everything so expect some great results. Hopefully I can get to about 260-270 pounds and relatively lean with 20 inch calves and bi-ceps.

Today was an off day from the gym. I needed it as my whole body is aching. I can barely walk from training legs yesterday. My back and chest are sore from 2 and 3 days ago. My bi-ceps are sore from syntherol last night too. All in all my body definitely needs the 8 hours sleep it is about to get.

I will be starting synthelamin on Monday :)

TeK5

Dec 29, 2015
Log is awesome and informative in the same manner my friend. Especially to one's who have never or have the curiosity in using the products you are using. I am one for instance.
Subscribed..

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Log is awesome and informative in the same manner my friend. Especially to one's who have never or have the curiosity in using the products you are using. I am one for instance.
Subscribed..

Thanks matey :) Trust me things are only going to get better. I am a man on a mission now :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just about to do my calf and arm injects before I go to bed. I am feeling good and just doing what is needed each day. I done the usual today but probably alittle too much preworkout :eek::D I trained shoulders and bi-ceps and it was great. I changed things up alittle and that included standing smith machine presses, cable rope front raises and 100 rep lateral raises to finish (failed about 7 times but kept going after 5 secs rest).

I am going to add in some sdrol 2moro. I have 25mg caps so looking forward to seeing how they are. I also have deca and human grade sust amps. That's pretty much my cycle but I will be adding in masteron at some point too.

Synthergine will be a must on sdrol so I will be starting again (had a small break) pre bed tonight. Taking strong orals on/off synthergine is a night/day difference. I always feel 10x better on synthergine and it helps keep my liver protected so my appetite is not usually effected and I simply feel better.

This log will come alive again as I can tell some big changes are ahead for both my calves and arms :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Everything has been great apart from my sleep. I won't grow if I don't sleep. I have stayed up all night and will crash about 9pm tonight. It's 8am now and I am struggling but will do it. Sounds severe but it's needed to get me back in a semi normal sleeping routine.

Training has been great and been pushing it extra hard. Maybe too heavy for my back but it seems ok (upper back). My lower back I just do back extensions as anything else is too risky. Yesterday was chest and tri-ceps and I done a dropset on decline barbell presses with 60kg, 50kg, 40kg and 30kg a side (amongst many other things).

Syntherol has been at low doses ed but I am going to change that to larger eod shots from now on. Synthetine was at 3ml pre workout but now I will dose it twice daily. I didn't end up starting synthelamin but will do tonight... actually I will do it now :) I am using 25mg sdrol now so synthegine is a must for me and that is dosed at 2ml am/pm. I may up that to 5ml soon as sdrol is so toxic.

Hormones are 875mg sust and 400mg deca. I will restart novalin-r 2moro twice daily 4 days per week. That will be dosed 30 mins before synthetine shots like I done in the past. Pre workout will be 15IU and later on only 3IU to increase synthetines absorption. I have just mixed a genotropin 16IU pen and will start that now at 2IU everyday. I haven't taken much hgh before and never pharm so just wanted to see what it felt like. Obvious 16IU is nothing and will do next to nothing but just curious. If I like it I may try and run it at 2IU per day in the future. Although I will probably just go with peptides instead as I get them for free.

Probably going to train in the next few hours. Not the best idea in my sleep deprived state but a little pre workout will help :)

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I was trying to find your start weight and weight now but ran out of time
Great post - you put great time and effort in all of it - you better keep it going

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was trying to find your start weight and weight now but ran out of time
Great post - you put great time and effort in all of it - you better keep it going

Thanks matey. How have you been? I will definitely keep it going... this is just the start :)

I moved over here and we don't have a scale and I never bothered buying one. So I couldn't tell you exactly what I weighed at the start unless I posted it sometime. I do weigh myself everytime I am back in the UK though (fairly frequently). I have pretty muich weighed 235-245 for over 2 years or so. It's time to get to 270 and fairly lean :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I finally slept well last night so hopefully that continues. I was falling asleep at midnight and I hadn't pinned my syntherol. But as I do it eod now I figured just sleep and glad I did. This way I am going to pin my syntherol pre workout today so it works out better. I will pin arms and legs and will be training legs shortly after. I might start with some light very high reps for my arms just to get some pump. Gonna go to a different gym as they have a great lying leg curl machine so I will destroy my hams on that for a change. The way it has worked out I may just do syntherol pre workout in 2 days or carry on as normal pre bed 2moro so nothign changes.

I am going to pin 4ml synthetine today for a change. I am feeling good and definitely growing :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My legs are destroyed. I love this feeling but I can tell they are going to be bad 2moro. I injected 1ml syntherol in 4 spots in each calf pre workout. I also decided to inject 5ml synthetine pre workout too. I done 2.5ml in my delt and 2.5ml sub-q in my stomach. I had a massive lump in my stomach post injection but it had disappeared by the time I checked when in the shower after training.

I had a big dose of pre workout (GAT's PMP) so was wired during my workout. It always makes me go the toilet beforehand and due to the big dose of synthetine I was sweating loads. I was soaked through before I had even started training :eek::D

It was leg day and I always start with calves and they felt great due to the syntherol. I have been using moderate weight but lots of rest and minimal rest periods recently. However today I went as heavy as I could go for 20-8 reps. I always make sure I get as high on my toes as possible for maximum stretch in my calves. It's optimal to move up onto your big toe but it is quite hard to do especially with heavier weight. For many sets I had a fairly wide stance and imagine l am trying to bring my ankles and knees together and that helps a lot. I feel by using all these little tricks, training brutally hard and all the syntherol I can get my calves to 20 inches this year.

I trained at a different gym today as it has a great lying leg curl machine and standing calf raise machine. Both feel extremely heavy even with lighter weight so it's a struggle when using most or all of the rack. It also has a great ab machine so I sometimes use that when I am there too. My training looked like this...

Leg Extenions... a few very light weight sets to warm up my knees
Standing Calf Raises... about 8 sets of 20-8 reps going up in weight. I finished with a drop set on these and the pump was great.
Calf Presses... about 4 sets of 20-15 reps going up to the full weight rack.
Horizontal leg press calf raises... about 5 sets of 20-15 reps going up to the full weight rack.
Standing leg curls using leg extension machine... 4 sets of 20-15 reps on each side.
Lying leg curls... 10 sets of 20-10 reps going up to the full weight rack.
Seated leg curls... 2 sets of 25 slow reps
Hip Adductor (Leg presses were taken)... 4 sets of 20 reps going up to full weight rack.
Horizontal Leg Press... about 6 sets of 20 reps going up to the full weight rack
Leg Press... it had 7 plates on so I just left it like that... about 6 sets of 30-15 reps. These were a struggle as 7 plates on this machine feels very heavy. The machine looks like it is about 40 years old.
Leg Extension... 2 light sets until I could feel my legs again :D Then done 1 set of 60 reps... 50kg for 15, 40kg for 15, 30kg for 15 and 60kg for 15. Finished with 30kg for 100 reps.
Ab machine... 5 sets of 20 very slow reps with squeezes on every rep.
Strecthes for about 10 mins.

I will see how I feel 2moro and if I am ok I will probably train shoulders and arms :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
That feeling when you wake up and first stand out of bed after training legs and shooting syntherol the day before! It took me about 5 mins to be able to straighten my legs :D I can barely walk but feel good. today had to be an off day but I nearly left for the gym at 7pm but glad I didn't now. Just ate and rested my legs. My calves and quads are very sore to touch but that only shows me I have trained them well.

I added 1 cap (25mg) of sdrol in a few days ago so should start feeling them more over the next week or so. I also bought a 16IU Genotropin pen and have been using it at 2IU per day. Obviously it's not going to do anything as I only have 8 days supply :eek: I just wanted to see how it felt at this low dose. In a perfect world I could run it at 5IU for 6 months but I am far too poor to do that. If it feels good I may try to run it at 2IU for a few months. I mention it as the only thing I have really noticed in these few days is the added tiredness. So that plus my legs just made me want to sleep today. I have literally done nothing but I guess that is ideal after leg training.

Quite a few of my meals (snacks) recently when I am pressed for time have been 2 scoops of synthepure and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. I am not eating a huge amount but starting low and gradually building up calories over the months.

2moro will be shoulders and arms and I looking forward to it :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I will post some calf pics in a week or so then provide weekly updated pics. I am just starting to use larger amounts (still low) and I will increase them over the next few weeks.

In a general sense I have definitely gotten bigger the last 2 weeks. I haven't a clue what I weigh but looking forward to finding out when I go back the UK. I am going to buy scales for over here too. Weight isn't that important to me but as I am bulking it is a good indication. Your mind can play tricks on you and many times I have weighed myself and been much heavier than I thought. So if I stay just as lean but move up in weight I know thats only a good thing. If I had to guess I would say I have put on about 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks.

My legs are worst today and walking is a struggle :D They should be much better 2moro though. I decided to have today off as my mate wanted to train shoulders with me 2moro (shoulders was next for me). I have slept a lot today which was nice.

Watching the Rich Piana vids has rubbed off on me alittle. I have done feeder workouts for calves in the past but I have decided to start them for bi-ceps. I just need to order some dumbbells from somewhere. I figured it would be great to do my syntherol arm shots then do 100 db curls and 100 hammer curls straight afterwards.

Before bed I am going to do my syntherol calf injections at 1ml per site so 4ml total for each calf. I will do my arms shots 2moro before the gym as I am training shoulders and arms.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My legs are still hurting from the other day. My recovery is usually great but I did push it. Today is the first day I have been able to walk ok. I feel great though and looking forward to training 2moro. It will be chest and arms 2moro. Today was calves and back and yesterday was shoulders and tri-ceps. Wed will be legs again... so just when I am ok walking I will do it all over again :D I will have a day off after legs.

I am not eating a huge amount but will be increasing things now. I plan to add in another meal. Plus make sure I stay consistent with my aminos in water through the day as I haven't been having as much recently. I am looking fuller but holding some water and that will likely increase in the next few weeks.

Gonna inject my calves pre bed tonight. I have been lifting heavy weight with them recently. I like to rotate things and for the next 8 weeks or so (with occasional light days) it will be mainly heavy weight for calves (atleast 8 reps). I will inject syntherol in my arms pre workout 2moro.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Great log Elvia keep it up.

Thank you and I will do just that :)

I done my calves earlier and when I stood up I couldn't straighten my legs :D It's the same when I get up in the morning and first stand up. I am pretty much limping for a day after every set of calf injections. I have to add though since I restarted I have not had a single issue. Every injection has been fine and I am feeling good. Plus the stuff I mention isn't really bad more funny and I am not in any bad pain.

I am going to get some 26G pins for syntherol injections. These 27G are fine but it can take awhile to push it in. That's ideal for calves but for tri-ceps that can be very awkward due to the angle. I have noticed 2 bruises on my calves due to the pressure I apply when injecting too. I have to add the fact it is freezing here adds to things and we don't have the best heating system. So next time I get pins it will be 26G from now on.

Today I upped things slightly and dosed about 1.2ml in 4 areas of each calf pre workout. I trained legs and the pump was incredible. Even with that small increase in volume I can notice the difference in the way they feel. The burn was bad after every set and my calves felt 2 inches after I had trained them. I destroyed legs but will just show what I done for calves...

Calf Raises on Horizontal Leg Press... about 10 sets of 20-15 reps (3 sec reps)going up to full weight rack.

Standing Smith Machine Calf Raises... can't go heavy due to lower back so kept to 1-2 plates a side and done approx 6 sets with minimal rest.

Tibialis Calf Raises... 3 sets to failure with 30kg db's

Tomorrow will likely be a day off as I have trained a lot recently. I need to try and find approx 7.5kg db's to use for feeder workouts after arms shots. My cycle is just starting to build up so that should only add to things in the upcoming weeks.

Me and my gf are going on holiday in Feb but there is no way I am having 2 weeks off as I am just getting into my rhythm. I am going to take 1 bottle of syntherol and carry on doing my shots over there. The gym in the hotel looks great so I will be training most days when away. Hopefully it has a good calf machine I can utilize :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today was an off day and my body definitely needed it. Thinking back I have probably been overdoing it with the weights. My shoulder is hurting alittle so I am going to back down alittle. I will still lift heavy but no more 70kg a side shoulder presses... I got 8 reps but still not good. I am going to slow down the rep speed and not press more than 50kg a side from now on. The same will be applied to chest and shoulders... well pretty much everything. I done 5 plates a side 1 arm row the other day but afterwards thought to myself I am just asking to get a pulled muscle or nerve issue like I have in the recent past. All in all training is going great I just want to ensure I stay injury free this year so I can continue to progress.

Long story short I had barely ate today at 8pm and that is not good. So I have stayed up and ensured I have fed my body well. In the last 6 hours I have had...

Pork with pasta and salad.
Chicken rice and salad.
Natural yoghurt with cherry flavoured aminos added.
Chicken with maize bread and salad.

Before bed I will have synthepure protein and a handful of cashews.

I have also drank EAA's in 1.5 litres of water over the last few hours too. I stopped having them as much and I shouldn't as they make a big difference to me. Sure the added protein but staying hydrated is even more important. Therefore I will make sure I have 3x 1.5 litre bottles everyday from now on. I always have one intra training (with carbs) and will have 2 (without carbs) throughout the rest of the day.

Gonna do my syntherol shots in my calves now and will carry that on eod as usual. I will post updated pics next week and provide weekly updates afterwards.

Incidentally I might as well include my supplements I currently take. I plan to add to them alittle but right now they are very basic...

Vitamin K-2
Pycnogenol
Synthergine
Synthelamin
Phytofrom (fruit and greens powder)
Partition-MD

I will likely add citrus bergamot and possibly a good multi vitamin in the near future.

2moro will be shoulders and calves and lots of slow and controlled reps.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am going to the UK to go the dentist. It works out cheaper flying there, paying for dentist and flying back then just going here :eek: I will only be gone a few days but don't want to miss any shots. I kept 1 bottle of syntherol over there for times like this. I don't have any big pins just slin pins so I will get my mate to bring me 1 pin so I can backload the slin pins. Then I will just do multiple shots of 1ml in each calf.

I trained shoulders last night and killed it. I didn't go too heavy due to minor pain from overdoing things the last few weeks. Lots of slow and controlled reps on smith presses and upright rows but I did go heavy with db and cable laterals. I feel great and will get ready now as my flight is in a few hours.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am visiting my family for a few days. I brought a suitcase with me as I ordered a few supplements and peptides/research liquids so I could bring them back with me. They wouldn't let them through in hand luggage due to the size etc. I get back in the UK and I am at the front waiting for the luggage to come out. I don't see mine and I knwo no one took it as I was at the front. It wasn't stuck in the x-ray machine so I knew they had fucked up. I had nothing with me and my laptop, clothes and phone charger etc were in my luggage. I had to go home with nothing and wait for them to call.

Turns out my luggage was in Geneva and thankfully I have finally got it back. I trained today in my old gym and just used machines I don't have at home. So my workout was a mix of everything but felt great. They have a seated calf machine so I done a drop set on that to finish.

I started RAD-140 yesterday and will carry it on at 5mg for a few days then up it to 10mg once I am back. I plan to add in MK-677 but will wait a few days to start it. I also will be using 5mg cjc-dac per week to go with the mk-677. As I go away in 3 weeks I will start the cjc-dac after I am back. So for the next 3 weeks it will be RAD-140 and MK-677. I will likely up the RAD-140 alittle so I pretty much use up the whole bottle in time for my holiday.

I have 18IU Humatrope to try out and was planning 2IU for 9 days. I know it's nothing but just wanted to see how it felt. It has to be kept in the fridge so I decided to just use it at 6IU over the 3 days I am back. I dosed 6IU pre bed last night and seriously the feeling was incredible. I woke up after a few hours of sleep due to it (not normal for me) but went back to sleep and had some crazy dreams. I couldn't move my hands in the morning due to bad cts. Gonna dose another 6IU shortly and hopefully more of the same. I slept for about 12 hours last night :D I wish I could afford to run it at 6IU everynight!

I weighed myself and I am 245 pounds put holding lots of water around my waist. Looking forward to growing over the next year whilst staying relatively lean.

Gonna inject syntherol 2moro night using slin pins in my calves and arms. I am looking forward to getting back and dosing synthetine and slin again.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am happy to be back and going to go for it over the next few weeks. I go away in Feb and the hotel has a good gym. It's all inclusive so I expect to grow lots even on holiday too. I plan to take full advantage of the food on offer and the unlimited amount of meat/protein for me over there.

The Humatrope wiped me out over the last few days and I didn't want to do anything. I am holding lots of water around my waist (some fat too) so going to leave the slin for a week or so. Lots of synthetine and good food this week. I started RAD-140 when in the UK and it feels strong so going to use the bottle by my holiday (10-15mg per day).

I also started MK-677 last night and went to bed at midnight. I woke up at 5am and was so hungry and couldn't get back to sleep. So I raided the cupboards and fridge. My gf had bought no good bodybuilding type food. I never eat like this over here but I had 2 bowls of cereal, pack of coffee biscuits and lot's of peanut butter. The biscuits alone were 240g carbs :eek: I must have had atleast 400g carbs and 150g fat which is just bad. We only have a tiny fridge and the freezer... well no point. So today I am going to buy lots of good food so if that ever happens again it will be chicken, rice and veg and no crap again.

I found some 25G 1 inch pins I left in the UK so brought them back with me so ideal for syntherol or AAS shots. Gonna do some syntherol injections soon then head to the gym. I will train calves but not sure what else... maybe back and hamstrings.

This week I am going to do 3ml synthetine twice daily as it will help melt any fat off and have me looking much better. I have added a few things that will help bulk me up so hopefully by the end of the next month I am a lot heavier.

So my complete cycle will now be...

875mg Sust
400mg Deca
10mg RAD-140 per day
25mg MK-677 per day

Synthetine at 6ml per day until my holiday.
Syntherol in calves and arms eod

My friend sent me Avar caps a while back and they are 20 or 25mg. I will add in one of those pre workout from now on too.