©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Overall favorite compound?

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Love test.

Enjoying NPP now first time. Not as bloated as Deca but my diet is better than it was when I ran Deca.

Love high EQ with Test also.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
interesting how many people seem to like npp

my entire group of friends agree npp only looks good precontest for looking a bit filled out without much bloat, but deca craps all over it for size/strength/mass...and this includes actual MUSCLE gain, not water/bloat. like they literally all swear and 100% believe that 600 deca > even 1000 npp

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
interesting how many people seem to like npp

my entire group of friends agree npp only looks good precontest for looking a bit filled out without much bloat, but deca craps all over it for size/strength/mass...and this includes actual MUSCLE gain, not water/bloat. like they literally all swear and 100% believe that 600 deca > even 1000 npp
I use both when I'm gonna run Nandrolone.

I always start with NPP then switch to Deca.

Deca definitely gives you more bang for your $$$

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Overall favourite would have to be deca.

Tren 2nd... sometimes 1st :D

TheSpectre

Jul 17, 2014
All these Nandrolone fans and I can't take it. It is, so far the only steroid to cause my hair to fall out. Not even Masteron or methyl-DHT does!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
All these Nandrolone fans and I can't take it. It is, so far the only steroid to cause my hair to fall out. Not even Masteron or methyl-DHT does!

Another guy worried about his hair. :rolleyes:

Luckily for me, I was bald before even before using anything. :p

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
tren is not a better mass builder than nandrolone...
furthermore, take 2,000 nandrolone and you won't see your liver and cholesterol go to utter crap
take even 500 tren and you normally will heh

it serves a different purpose... you don't really see any pros using tren to build muscle bro...only to get the look and start preserving+creating muscle near the contest

basic pro stack...test/deca/dbol/gh/insulin/peptides/synthol . I don't see test/tren in pretty much any offseason stack of a high-tier competitor ...im sure there are some because there always has to be somebody that does it different ya know? I know a former mr.olympia used to run High Test/High Deca/Anadrol almost year round, and he would occasionally just throw in 300 tren into that cycle even though he was bulking because he felt "he wasn't seeing his abs enough"(lol,I'm serious) and had to "get himself straightened out" . lol

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Another guy worried about his hair. :rolleyes:

Luckily for me, I was bald before even before using anything. :p

Thankfully I still have mine, but when on Mast before a contest it really thins out. I think having legit growh helps it grow back,:D

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
That is an old favorite of mine d test deca. one thing though while eq does not give the size gains of say deca they are quality and hang with me much longer.
Really like eq . Not dramatic but solid and no need for a shit load of ancillaries.
The afore mentioned d test deca though is probably the best size strength stack in my experience. T

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
That is an old favorite of mine d test deca. one thing though while eq does not give the size gains of say deca they are quality and hang with me much longer.

Really like eq . Not dramatic but solid and no need for a shit load of ancillaries.

The afore mentioned d test deca though is probably the best size strength stack in my experience. T

So this stack isn't just mostly hype resulting from Arnold, etc using these a lot? From what I understand there wasn't much else to choose from in those days and that's why they used them so much, but that's just speculation on my part. But many seem to say they really compliment each other well for some reason so if it's not just hype I may try this next

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
we had a lot to choose from back in the 80's -every thing mostly came out of the pharmacy - you didn't get many fakes at all. I used to get a bottle of 100 anavar 2.5 mg and do a cycle out of it with great gains - let's see people do that now a days

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
So this stack isn't just mostly hype resulting from Arnold, etc using these a lot? From what I understand there wasn't much else to choose from in those days and that's why they used them so much, but that's just speculation on my part. But many seem to say they really compliment each other well for some reason so if it's not just hype I may try this next

Bro, where do you get your info??

Test, deca, tren, dbol, dbol are the best mass building Anabolic period. It's not like there's a huge list to choose from.

Taking the orals away, there's only test deca Tren.

Test deca is two of those, and deca provides more mass than tren