©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ufo sightings.. Do you believe in them.?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Perhaps if you don't know about the days worth of evidence and whistle blowers etc. and if you don't believe air force pilots are credible witnesses... Then yeah it's pretty unbelievable. People aren't informed.

Just like there are millions who *think they know about politics and they aren't even remotely close. It's like a bunch of laymen arguing with neurosurgeons on how to do brain surgery. Some people just look like idiots when they argue things like this because they just have no idea.

Not calling you an idiot I'm just saying that's the case Most instances.

You miss the point so badly. Your lack of reading comprehension coupled with your tendency toward taking personal offense at statements that were made before you even joined this forum reveal you for what you truly are, a zealot. You drank the kool aid so completely that it's become a personal issue for you when someone disagrees with you. It's useless trying to even have a rational conversation with people like you because you're genuinely incapable of thinking rationally because you're so emotionally invested in the topic. And what a stupid thing to be so invested in. People like you, with your lack of objectivity, along with your willingness to accept anecdotal statements as "proof", are the reason real science is being pushed aside in this world. Your thought process is a scathing indictment of the American educational system. This was actually an interesting thread with some intelligent thoughts and arguments and good back and forth until you bastardized it and turned it into a series of personal attacks.

You know what they say about arguing with people on the internet; even if you win, you're still retarded. Congrats buddy, you win.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I'm pretty sure I heard a astrophysicist say there are more galaxies in our universe than grains of sand on all the beaches on our planet...and each galaxy has a crap load of suns and planets...wrap yer heads around that!

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012

Sorry nothing to see here my friends.
Global warming may have caused an 'alarming' melt in the under-soil ice, released gas and causing an effect like the popping of a Champagne bottle cork, Ms Kurchatova suggests.

AND of course global warming is to blame. Not Aliens.. We must always have something to blame.

Read more: Giant hole appears in Siberia: Huge crater emerges in 'the end of the world' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Wait I think I saw some aliens....

Attachments

• alien_bodybuilder.gif
    alien_bodybuilder.gif
    130.1 KB · Views: 35
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 35
  • alien-body-builder-25894105.jpg
    alien-body-builder-25894105.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 35

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
You miss the point so badly. Your lack of reading comprehension coupled with your tendency toward taking personal offense at statements that were made before you even joined this forum reveal you for what you truly are, a zealot. You drank the kool aid so completely that it's become a personal issue for you when someone disagrees with you. It's useless trying to even have a rational conversation with people like you because you're genuinely incapable of thinking rationally because you're so emotionally invested in the topic. And what a stupid thing to be so invested in. People like you, with your lack of objectivity, along with your willingness to accept anecdotal statements as "proof", are the reason real science is being pushed aside in this world. Your thought process is a scathing indictment of the American educational system. This was actually an interesting thread with some intelligent thoughts and arguments and good back and forth until you bastardized it and turned it into a series of personal attacks.

You know what they say about arguing with people on the internet; even if you win, you're still retarded. Congrats buddy, you win.

Seeing as how your previous statements were actually offensive I can't say you're accurate sully lol and I didn't even finish reading some of your posts because it's obvious you lack facts to even discuss the topic. Actually, no I wasn't offended, I just really despise ignorant people who talk about things that they have no clue about as if they were someone who had the right to be arrogant about the topic.

Oh and "anecdotal statements as proof"??

Interesting claim since we haven't even discussed proof or evidence at all. Nice call trying to discredit evidence before it's even presented. Typical of people such as yourself.

Last edited:

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
And yes I guess you're right if there is intelligent life on other planets that's not significant at all and silly why would anyone care about such thing? LOL

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014

Oh wait I must've forgotten how I mentioned I wasn't directing those words at you??? Maybe you should turn your psychobabble bullshit around and pointed at yourself since you got so fucking upset over what I said that again wasn't directed towards you. Maybe your reading comprehension is the one that sucks. Who's the retard again?? Haha fucking idiot

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
what's up with all those deer running away? are they running from the helicopter taking a photo, or away from the alien's? I can't tell

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
How bout all the retards that believed in the loc ness monster. Then they finally found out it was a hoax.

Ooh, and they still have not found a Big foot either.

I'm not so sure it was a hoax exactly but I remember it turning out to be a trapped whale who's dorsal fin was curved over and it causes an illusion.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
seriously tho, I don't know how people can be sure one way or the other, I like to keep an open mind, I believe anything is possible

some would say people like sullys absolute belief that there is no god and no heaven (and no aliens, or other dimensions which is prolly the same thing) is just as much a religion as believing in it...if that makes any sense...not tryin to call ya out or anything sully, just using ya as a example

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
seriously tho, I don't know how people can be sure one way or the other, I like to keep an open mind, I believe anything is possible

some would say people like sullys absolute belief that there is no god and no heaven (and no aliens, or other dimensions which is prolly the same thing) is just as much a religion as believing in it...if that makes any sense...not tryin to call ya out or anything sully, just using ya as a example
Your a wise man. I'm a believer in God but No one has come back with proof that there is an afterlife. So the same with aliens I'm gonna keep an open mind. Just think about the structure of life. If we are the top of the food chain on earth and we are very intelligent. Than aliens who can travel thru space would now be on the top of the food chain...
And all the less civilized civilization's are usually wiped out by the advanced ones. So deep down inside I hope we r alone.

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014

SOME evidence at least for me is proof enough, but mainly I can't deny the mathematics of it. Statistically it's impossible for there NOT to be other intelligent life.

To me it's dumb not to believe when you have facts like the Sumerians 5,000 years ago knowing about all the planets and literally more about our solar system than we did 20 years ago. There's simply no way to explain that unless there is a HUGE part of science and history that we are clueless about.

Not mention a detailed scientific explanation of the way Adam and Eve were created using methods we have barely discovered ourselves.
To me the proof is undeniable. Skeptics only choose to ignore facts. It's the only way to keep your denial IMO lol

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok ,so I see we all have great opinions on this... Thanks for everyones input and thoughts. Live each day to the fullest and an open mind so you dont need to worry what is next..
Keep iron tossin bruthas. Its who we really are..ib