©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bpc 157 injury healing

HimRoid

Jun 3, 2015
Hello, I am new here. and have been in the shadows reading all i can. anyway I am new to peptides but not new in anabolics, been lifting for over 30 yrs, competing in power lifting early 80s, 55yrs young. for past 25 days been doing 100mcg Hexeralin with 100mcg CJC -1295 No DAC 3 times a day along with 700mg Test E, 600mg EQ, have been very happy with results body wgt is lean at 190lbs 5' 8" said all that to ask this. tonight I was taking my wife out for her birthday on my Electra-Glide while doing a low speed tight turn I ended up dumping it :banghead: and tore my upper left bicep tendon and left hamstring trying to keep it from going down. would Bpc 157 injected into site of injury be beneficial ? and if so can it be taken while using the Hex and CJC ? and sorry for the long post, Thanks for your input !!

Yes, BPC157 is beneficial at the site of any injury. It's fine to take BPC157 concurrently with Hexarelin and cjc no DAC.