©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GrimRepper Log

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
236 this morning. Upped fasted cardio to 25 minutes. Increased my taurine and magnesium as my pumps from the drol were becoming counter productive during the cardio. You wouldn't think one would complain about that, but believe me, not fun.
My appetite is very good, last couple days was down a little bit, but still got my meals in and on time. Sometimes for people eating is like training, they start 'resting' longer in between sets and meals!
Sleeping very well and the sweats have not gone away. Usually much worse after a back or leg session.
I have to be careful as if I push very hard I find I'm exhausted to the point of having to sleep off the post workout tiredness. I am depleted completely and don't want to miss meals and haven't but something to be cognizant of.
Last night's back/delts/tris workout went very well. More thickness driven for back, width for delts and thickness for tris. Add weight each set if possible - depending upon exercise.

Deadlifts, 4 sets – 6-12 reps
Barbell rows, 3 sets – 10-12 reps
T-bar rows, 3 sets – 10 – 12 reps
One-arm dumbbell rows, 3 sets 10-12 reps

Seated DB laterals - 4x10
Military presses (smith machine), 3 sets – 10-12 reps
Seated dumbbell press, 2 sets – 12 reps
Front barbell raises, 4 sets – 12 reps
superset with
Barbell upright rows (wide hand spacing, lead with elbows - basically a high pull) 4 sets - 8-12 reps

Close-grip bench press (smith machine, 12" hand spacing, elbows out)
3 sets 10 reps
Cable Pressdowns 2 sets 12 reps
Overhead extensions with Barbell 3 sets 10 reps

Rest is kept at 90 seconds maximum. Pulse was at 155 on average. Sweating buckets, but kept water coming in, about 1/2 - 3/4 gallon.

Very strong at this point, feeling good.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
236???????? WOW! I know you wont post picks so I may have to drag you out to my gym. I cant imagine how fucking jacked you must be. Really happy for you Grimster.........

The moment your sweats stop click the tren up a couple hundred mgs OK?

CG

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
235 this morning. Feeling tighter, I think it was a water drop which is OK. Cardio was LISS for 40 minutes at 15 degress on the treadmill. I was using a doggcrapp method of murdering my calves on that. Works to hit the tibialis anterior to thicken the front of the shin (because of the incline) and I'm glad I'd upped the taurine because the pumps and cramps are really something to deal with.
I sneezed last night and immediately laid over an ottoman to stretch my abs as they went into spasm.
I've been adding a good amount of less clean but still healthy food into the diet. Pasta now has red sauce over it with some nice pecorino romano cheese over it. I've switched to grilled chicken thigh meat a couple of times a week for that off season taste (with home grown basil).
Very strong now, noticing some new growth in the triceps area and lower lats. This is due to examining my mechanics and in the case of the back, really holding that squeeze for a solid 1 count each and every rep.
I'm buying new shirts this weekend for my professional job and donated two suit jackets last week as they fit horribly now. ;)

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Got to love it when you out grow your clothes! Great job so far Grim. If I'm not cutting, I find things move along better when I loosen the strings a bit on the diet, especially deeper into the cycle and with no noticeable increase in bf.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Got to love it when you out grow your clothes! Great job so far Grim. If I'm not cutting, I find things move along better when I loosen the strings a bit on the diet, especially deeper into the cycle and with no noticeable increase in bf.

I believe you're absolutely 100% right. I don't have the scientific evidence, but in my personal experience, when I'm firing on all cylinders, adding "looser" food works, like some fats, simple sugars, etc. IMO, it's like when you're detrained. You start to eat more, you start to train more and your body becomes anabolic. On cycle, you're obviously anabolic, eating a good amount but that becomes the "new" homeostasis, so adding more food seems to make sense because you're simulating that same effect, but instead of detrained+food+training taking you from 0 to 4 you're going from 6 to 9 now if that makes sense. Same effect, just different baseline.
And yes, outgrowing clothing's great, but finding jeans sucks ass cause my waist is very small and quad sweep's a bitch. I can't wear Levi's or any off the rack shit except for Lucky brand which are a bit pricey, but good.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I believe you're absolutely 100% right. I don't have the scientific evidence, but in my personal experience, when I'm firing on all cylinders, adding "looser" food works, like some fats, simple sugars, etc. IMO, it's like when you're detrained. You start to eat more, you start to train more and your body becomes anabolic. On cycle, you're obviously anabolic, eating a good amount but that becomes the "new" homeostasis, so adding more food seems to make sense because you're simulating that same effect, but instead of detrained+food+training taking you from 0 to 4 you're going from 6 to 9 now if that makes sense. Same effect, just different baseline.
And yes, outgrowing clothing's great, but finding jeans sucks ass cause my waist is very small and quad sweep's a bitch. I can't wear Levi's or any off the rack shit except for Lucky brand which are a bit pricey, but good.
Seen a video of Jay talking if he doesn't dirty it up a bit he will loose up to 13 from bed till morning. Same with strongman Mariusz Pudzianowski. As far as jeans, I hear ya. My wife always says "I wish you could rock skinny jeans". I say all my jeans are skinny jeans!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Seen a video of Jay talking if he doesn't dirty it up a bit he will loose up to 13 from bed till morning. Same with strongman Mariusz Pudzianowski. As far as jeans, I hear ya. My wife always says "I wish you could rock skinny jeans". I say all my jeans are skinny jeans!

Yep, that's why I said the same thing about am/pm weight. I am in a free fall everytime I get started, by morning, I'm down 6+ lbs. until I get a 'holding pattern' with my weight. When I'm within 2-3 lbs (or less) of loss overnight, then I know I'm eating and expending enough to grow. The fat loss at that point just happens. Staying full is a PITA.
Yeah, when your jeans' seams start to 'climb' over the top of your thighs when you sit down, they're too tight and look horrible.
I'm exactly like Jay in that I need massive amounts of carbs and they have to come from white rice, potatoes, grits, etc. The wheat pasta, oats, sweet potatoes and other similar carbs don't do it or hit my body the same way - even in the same amount calorically. Breads make me fat and sluggish.

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.

Love my lucky brand jeans. Enough room, yet not too baggy like MC hammer pants :D. I have a small waist, 32-33's....and lots of my "older" jeans are just way too tight around my legs now, some are basically like yoga pants or long johns.lol

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Love my lucky brand jeans. Enough room, yet not too baggy like MC hammer pants :D. I have a small waist, 32-33's....and lots of my "older" jeans are just way too tight around my legs now, some are basically like yoga pants or long johns.lol

Yep, totally brother! A couple summers ago, when I got down -5% bodyfat (lost too much muscle - learn from mistakes!) I was wearing 29-30" shorts. Belting the shit outta 32s. Sucked!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Great job so far man
Hope you keep it going man and make sure you log pictures for your self every few days or when you try something different

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Great job so far man
Hope you keep it going man and make sure you log pictures for your self every few days or when you try something different
Will definitely keep it going my man.
I actually have a long time friend of mine at our place and we'll video each other to make sure our form is where it should be. It may seem excessive to some, but find that it's been extremely helpful to make sure we're hitting things with the best technique we can.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The lack of pictures was kind of my demise
You never really see what you really look like in a mirror.
When I stopped the shows - I was saying to my self what's the use - I look like shit I will never get there. If I had stopped and looked at a picture I would have seen what every body else did
(Maybe) my buddy sent me a few picks he took 6 months after my last show last year - I screwed up man - I should have kept it going, I was ready for nationals but my mirror showed me a skinny little fat musclel ess pail dweeb

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
I was checking out videos he did of my hacks from two weeks ago. Besides the increase in iron on the sled, :) I noticed that my pause on the last rep of every set's gotten longer and the ascent shorter - and my depth hasn't changed one bit. That's concrete proof of an increase in neural drive and strength/power as on the last rep up from the hole where I pause, I'm lifting as explosively as possible, so in short, I'm much faster on that last rep which is significantly heavier. We're both physiology geeks. He pursued it professionally though. LOL

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
And people think all we do is pick things up and put them down

I was checking out videos he did of my hacks from two weeks ago. Besides the increase in iron on the sled, :) I noticed that my pause on the last rep of every set's gotten longer and the ascent shorter - and my depth hasn't changed one bit. That's concrete proof of an increase in neural drive and strength/power as on the last rep up from the hole where I pause, I'm lifting as explosively as possible, so in short, I'm much faster on that last rep which is significantly heavier. We're both physiology geeks. He pursued it professionally though. LOL

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I have a peanut butter and protein shake I drink just before bed and then around 3am. If I get lazy and miss them. My weight stalls. It can be just that critical.

CG

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Just quick morning update. Added 50mg tren about 1.5 hours before bed last night. Had some of the most insane dreams ever. Vivid, off the charts. Sweating was nil. I thought it would increase perspiration, but it seemed to knock me into a deep sleep with no sweating. I woke and did my HIIT cardio this morning. First time it was tough, felt breathing was hard, I'm going to increase my Nasocort to meet my increase in tren. More updates later today. Weight sessions have been good.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
I was at 238.4 this morning AM, pre BM. I'm sitting this afternoon at 241.4. I'm very happy with my strength and am planning on deloading this coming week.
Honestly, I'm finding myself a bit winded after eating, not bloated, but someone commented that I 'sound like I did cardio walking into the gym' I hadn't noticed I was breathing heavier. I have added a good amount of body weight quickly. I'm no kid, nor stupid, and need to stay healthy and feeling good.
I feel fantastic, haven't noticed any real e2 related sides even though my compound usage is 'ambitious' right now. You may have noticed I did not post dosages. I don't believe that's responsible or relevant to this log, because of not only my genetics and (IMO) good response to the compounds, but most importantly my DIET. If you've been paying attention, you'll notice CG's emphasis on that in his posts.
I'm meticulous in my eating and I can't stress enough how important that is. You show me a good eater and I'll make him a great bodybuilder.

Last edited:

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I was at 238.4 this morning AM, pre BM. I'm sitting this afternoon at 241.4. I'm very happy with my strength and am planning on deloading this coming week.
Honestly, I'm finding myself a bit winded after eating, not bloated, but someone commented that I 'sound like I did cardio walking into the gym' I hadn't noticed I was breathing heavier. I have added a good amount of body weight quickly. I'm no kid, nor stupid, and need to stay healthy and feeling good.
I feel fantastic, haven't noticed any real e2 related sides even though my compound usage is 'ambitious' right now. You may have noticed I did not post dosages. I don't believe that's responsible or relevant to this log, because of not only my genetics and (IMO) good response to the compounds, but most importantly my DIET. If you've been paying attention, you'll notice CG's emphasis on that in his posts.
I'm meticulous in my eating and I can't stress enough how important that is. You show me a good eater and I'll make him a great bodybuilder.
Sounds like you ended up just where you wanted to be on this one!!