©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GrimRepper Log

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Whats going on bro?

CG

Hey man, how in the hell are ya?
I told you about the radial nerve C5/C6 thing I had/have going on and that was not a big deal. This week, I had an amazing back/delt/tris/abs workout. 2 hours of balls to the wall training that I felt was in my top 10 sessions ever! However, the umbilical hernia I have had for over a year and a half without incident, knocked me on my ass the next day. I couldn't function well, and had to see my acupuncturist to relieve the pain. Whole torso was jacked, couldn't eat my normal intake of food, constant bloated feeling, no elimination, no gas, nothing. He helped me out and the 'vague' pain through my torso was gone, only to reveal a single, STRONG painful area, inside my umbilicus.
I went to my surgeon (who I'd met with some time ago confiming the hernia, but never had it taken care of) and he said it's incarcerated and borderline strangulated. So, I'd have to cut this cycle a wee bit short, but that's ok.
I put on a LARGE amount of muscle, more than 20 lbs for sure and strength to burn. Most guys in my place don't stiff leg 315 for a dozen reps 35 minutes into a workout... ;)
I'm going to have to have surgery within the next week or so as it's crippling.
I plan on continuing my supplements (scaled back) assist in healing and after a few weeks my doc insists I should be back at it, albeit light, but I'm not going to lose shit as I plan on clean/garbage loading and doing cardio to keep my muscles fed. I was pretty pissed off at first, but I know that this is something telling me 'get this done and you'll get to the next level at better than ever'.
Stay tuned, this saga ain't over. Thanks to you and Imporium for your confidence and I'm going to keep going and moving forward because, as other predators like the mighty shark, if we stop swimming and moving forward, we die. Sorry, not an option.

Grim

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
To funny the diet Grim
That looks like the one I followed when I did the real Finaplex back in the late 80's eirly 90's
I gained 15lbs and got sredded on nothing but yummy junk food. The picture I just posted in my picture section is the one when doing Finaplex- wild stuff

Once you get surgery on the hurnia you recover fast

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Sorry -Finajet trenbolon Acetate
Great shit -
Sorry again - I gained 17 lbs and lost so much fat
Please keep this log going - fun read man

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
To funny the diet Grim
That looks like the one I followed when I did the real Finaplex back in the late 80's eirly 90's
I gained 15lbs and got sredded on nothing but yummy junk food. The picture I just posted in my picture section is the one when doing Finaplex- wild stuff

Once you get surgery on the hurnia you recover fast

Thanks brother. These hernias happen to the best of em. It gives me a chance to get some oohs and ahs from the females on the docs' staff and all that when I strip down. ;)

I really like simplicity in general because it's usually effective, same with diet. Even if I'm 'off' my diet and training, I'm never really 'off'. It's 6-8 ounces of protein and veggies or rice/potato. I just love eating and I enjoy diets that have been the same for over 20 years. I just want to live a long, healthy life my man. That base eating style's allowed my the liberty to junk load, etc. without a horrible result both inside and outside of my body, of course, that has to be done in moderation, obviously.

That diet's served you well apparently, you looked/look great and those extra supps complete the picture.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Great log Grim! Best of luck on the recovery. I have a few discs that regularly slip in and out. Sometimes it takes me out for a few days but yours sounds a bit more serious.

Hope to begin my own log soon. Have to get cleared by Pulmanologist next week. Been having chronic breathing issues.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Great log Grim! Best of luck on the recovery. I have a few discs that regularly slip in and out. Sometimes it takes me out for a few days but yours sounds a bit more serious.

Hope to begin my own log soon. Have to get cleared by Pulmanologist next week. Been having chronic breathing issues.

Thanks for the encouragement brother, make sure you take care or yourself!