©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



10 days off while on cycle...

Something else to think about....

I think that I have skin similar to yours, and when I was about 18 I had a horrible case of acne on my forehead and on the sides of my eyes in front of my ears. Up until that point, I had had very little acne. I tried all of the topical shit and nothing worked and it got worse and worse and it was very painful. I went to the walk in doctor and he gave me an antibiotic and within a short amount of time it cleared up.
 
the accutane from IP is 50mg i think. if i do decide not to go to a dermatologist. how much accutane do i take a day and when should i take it?? who here is doing that right now? can you keep taking it whenever spots show up while youre on a cycle on off?
 
Shamrock, the usual dose for accutane is 1mg/kg of body weight. However, you might be able to use less than that if your acne isn't that bad. If you use the 1mg/kg of body weight u would need 63 mg ----> which you can just round to 60, but i think if you took 50 mg/day that would be perfect. It should be taken 2 times a day so, 25 mg 2 x/day. Make sure to take it with a full glass of water when you do. Also, make sure you stay out of the sun!!!! Also, make sure to not take any antibiotics while you are taking accutane.
 
However, accutane is a very powerful drug and if I were you I would try using any and all OTC products before accutane. If you are going to try an OTC product the 5% benzoyl peroxide gel is the best. The gel is best because it stay in contact with the skin a lot longer than clearsil pads or other dosage forms. But, after all, it is your choice.
 
Champ24 said:
However, accutane is a very powerful drug and if I were you I would try using any and all OTC products before accutane. If you are going to try an OTC product the 5% benzoyl peroxide gel is the best. The gel is best because it stay in contact with the skin a lot longer than clearsil pads or other dosage forms. But, after all, it is your choice.
i have...even proactiv isnt working out.
 
officially back on cycle....starting new one. ordering some accutane....and fuck bitches!!
 
nah bro...she was hot!! kinda chubby a lil but your tits a Ds!! shes hot just a lil chubby.
 
Stop worrying so much about what the damn scale says too! Weighing yourself is fine, but the image you see in the mirror is really all that matters...
 
You might just want to try tanning while you are on your cycle and see how much that will help before investing in accutane it really does wonders for drying out your skin.
 
What makes you think it's the acne?
Maybe she just isn't into you for some reason. Who cares? There are plenty of women who will be.
I'm 6 foot tall. It amazes me the number of girls I meet who get wet between the legs simply from the fact that a guy is 6' 4" or taller. What I'm saying is some women are just into tall men. That's what does it for them. I'm not going to let it bother me because there are plenty of women who like my type.
 
shamrock10 said:
nah bro...she was hot!! kinda chubby a lil but your tits a Ds!! shes hot just a lil chubby.

Yeah...I had my way with one in a hot tub last thursday night! LOL!! :twisted:
 
Find a new chis plain and simple. ignore her and move on 90% of chics hate that and want you back. Then just hit it and move on, show her what it's like. Bro your skin is isn;t that bad. Go to the tanning bed.