- Mar 7, 2005
- 166
- 0
- 0
OK, I didn't order a shit load of enanthate up front so I ran out two weeks ago this Wednesday... I should get 4 more 10ml vials in the box today or tomorrow. I started 500mg a week on febuary 4th. My question is: Should I poke when I get it at 750 mg a week or should I just start pct this wednesday and wait another month or so before I start another cycle? I was told by a guy at the gym that 6 weeks is plenty of time to start another cycle, Is my body truly ready at this time or does it need more?
I honestly do not want to cycle off yet but will I get more out of the enenthate if I wait?
Thanks
mike
I honestly do not want to cycle off yet but will I get more out of the enenthate if I wait?
Thanks
mike
























