©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



1900mg test this week

imdaman1 said:
Wooohooooo!!! :D

Anybody seen my nuts?

me neither
thats alot of test to be doing. whats your experience like LOL J/K J/K :D
damn, i guess its time to raise my dosages up a little now that you are getting close to my dosage levels :D
 
imdaman1 said:
Wooohooooo!!! :D

Anybody seen my nuts?

me neither

Mine have been really taking a vacation starting about 2 weeks ago...

I'm only doing 1450mg of test! (1g test e 450mg test p)
 
my nuts are still in full swing but at only 500mg a week i guess they ought to be .. shit all the acne i was starting to get on my shoulders even cleared up.
 
Just so everyone knows, Imdaman is not a newbie and he will be the first to tell anyone not to push that envelope too soon.

Hey bro, I would be interested in your progress if you stay that high. Keep us updated.
 
DragonRider said:
Just so everyone knows, Imdaman is not a newbie and he will be the first to tell anyone not to push that envelope too soon.

Hey bro, I would be interested in your progress if you stay that high. Keep us updated.

Yeah - what he said. I'm not a newbie - I just look like one. lol
I don't have enough test to keep it that high for long - maybe 2 wks max.
 
gregdiesel said:
Mine have been really taking a vacation starting about 2 weeks ago...

I'm only doing 1450mg of test! (1g test e 450mg test p)

Hows that workin for ya?
 
my biggest test week was 1200 mgs... test suspension 700 and test enth 500..... i liked it until the knots came on...
 
To think I was pushing it using a g a week.....All though I've done as much as 7 drols e/d for 6-7 weeks....
 
big o said:
To think I was pushing it using a g a week.....All though I've done as much as 7 drols e/d for 6-7 weeks....

Thats alot of drol man. I'm not going over 150mg.....yet.
 
I used to get every thing from the Pharmacy...I'm thinking that a bottle of Syntec drol was $65,Upjohn test was $35 but the Rugby was $10....