©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



1mg Arimadex

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
7,976
0
0
Mûnich , Germany
Those are tiny right? I got a similar bag and i swear its just filler no anastrzole but then again 1mg is twinksey. I gave up guessing and eat 2 a day so i dont keep
wondering.. Do u guys do that too? Outa site outa mind kinda? Lol ib..
 
Those are tiny right? I got a similar bag and i swear its just filler no anastrzole but then again 1mg is twinksey. I gave up guessing and eat 2 a day so i dont keep
wondering.. Do u guys do that too? Outa site outa mind kinda? Lol ib..

Yup- more is better. About to bump my Tren to 2500mg... Gonna go on a Sasquatch hunt!
 
I have used some adex, clen, t3 from a very good sponsor on the sister board. All of his tabs I've tried are similar in size. Package is different though. His products have never let me down.