©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



1st Cycle @ 41yrs.

vulcan

New member
Dec 5, 2005
20
0
0
Considering for my first cycle at age 41.
Test E 400mg X 12 weeks.
Nolvadex (when?) week 10 to 14?

Also considering Arimidex. Any suggestions on the Arimidex?
Thanks

Age 41
Height 5'8"
Weight 185lbs
Body fat 12%
Weight Lifting 20 yrs
 
I would wait at least a week after last shot to start the Nolvadex. I dont think that you would need both if you have no sides...IMO
 
You better have enough nolvadex to run throughout your cycle if you start to get gyno signs. If you are running it for your PCT, then you would begin it 2 weeks after your last shot.
 
i agree have nolva on hand. regardless. if gyno comes you need to have the nolva to stop it
 
vulcan said:
Considering for my first cycle at age 41.
Test E 400mg X 12 weeks.
Nolvadex (when?) week 10 to 14?

Also considering Arimidex. Any suggestions on the Arimidex?
Thanks

Age 41
Height 5'8"
Weight 185lbs
Body fat 12%
Weight Lifting 20 yrs

Why bother with a cycle??!!! You're 41!!! You could die any day!!!!
 
up it to 500. keep the nolva on hand just in case you get any gyno flare ups. start nolva for pct 2 weeks after last shot of test.

arimidex would be to keep bloat and gyno at bay throughout the duration of the cycle. usually used between .25mg and .50mg every day. you could run a-dex throughout your cycle and all the way til the end of pct. a-dex and nolva for pct is a good combo ;)
 
Josh is a freak...j/k josh..It's a safe bet your'e doing 400 because thats what will run the length of your cycle.That is a fine mG amount.Like Tee says Nolva(I Use Clomid, But no matter) 2 weeks AFTER last Inj.-2 tabs (are they 10mG or 20mG/I forgot)I think 40 mg's a day nolva (i take 'em 3-4 weeks)
Arimidex...You probably will not need it.




vulcan said:
Considering for my first cycle at age 41.
Test E 400mg X 12 weeks.
Nolvadex (when?) week 10 to 14?

Also considering Arimidex. Any suggestions on the Arimidex?
Thanks

Age 41
Height 5'8"
Weight 185lbs
Body fat 12%
Weight Lifting 20 yrs
 
tom927 said:
Why bother with a cycle??!!! You're 41!!! You could die any day!!!![/QUOTE
That's you in your avatar isnt it...Perfect.
that's real fuckin' funny lil jimmy punko...
By the way you could die anyday just as well.DA
(Not to be taken seriously newbiegoob)
 
Last edited:
Terd.That ass in your avatar.I know shes wearing wonderpanties but I bet it would be just as extraordinary(certainly even more)if she weren't wearing them.
Sorry to waste a post on your avatar but man that is special.
what I meant to say in 2 words was "THAT ASS!"
 
thunderterd said:
yep...i will never get rid of that avatar...yummy.
NO ,but you'll loan it out for a minute without permission.Thanks private.
DONT WORRY, IM going loking for an upload right now meanwhile it's pinkeye.LOL
Cheesy, I know.
 
kell11 said:
NO ,but you'll loan it out for a minute without permission.Thanks private.
DONT WORRY, IM going loking for an upload right now meanwhile it's pinkeye.LOL
Cheesy, I know.

what's mine is yours bro.
 
tee said:
You better have enough nolvadex to run throughout your cycle if you start to get gyno signs. If you are running it for your PCT, then you would begin it 2 weeks after your last shot.

Or you could use the Arimidex here in it's place, but do have either enough of the Arimidex or Nolva to run everday of the cycle in case you are prone to gyno.
 
kell11 said:
Josh is a freak...j/k josh..It's a safe bet your'e doing 400 because thats what will run the length of your cycle.That is a fine mG amount.Like Tee says Nolva(I Use Clomid, But no matter) 2 weeks AFTER last Inj.-2 tabs (are they 10mG or 20mG/I forgot)I think 40 mg's a day nolva (i take 'em 3-4 weeks)
Arimidex...You probably will not need it.
Thanks Kell