©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3.5 Weeks Out

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
Figured I would share this over here as well, currently 3.5 weeks out from North Americans. I'll be competing as a welterweight after placing 2nd in the middles at Jr Nats. Hoping to be in the running for the top 5!

IMG_2307.JPG

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
when taking pics try and take them the opposite of what you have here. take pic from bottom looking up like how we would see you if you were on stage and we were in the audience.

BTW, you look on point!!! good amount of muscle on your frame and conditioning is good.

Mini Truck

NPC Judge
Nov 19, 2011
Earth, for now
We are fortunate to be working with Zach.

He is one of the most disciplined guys I know.

Never complains about the tough times and we've made strides
every week, and that means a nice cheat meal, most weeks :action-smiley-033:!

I feel confident saying that Zach will soon be earning his Pro Card,
possibly this year, if not - next year!!!!!!!

Team TMT

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
I'll have the wifey do that next time! Saturday will be the next round of pics so I'll post them up after that!

when taking pics try and take them the opposite of what you have here. take pic from bottom looking up like how we would see you if you were on stage and we were in the audience.

BTW, you look on point!!! good amount of muscle on your frame and conditioning is good.

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
Thanks MT!

Couldn't have done it without you and Tenny by my side, I look forward to a long and successful friendship with you two keeping an eye on me every step of the way! :headbang:

We are fortunate to be working with Zach.

He is one of the most disciplined guys I know.

Never complains about the tough times and we've made strides
every week, and that means a nice cheat meal, most weeks :action-smiley-033:!

I feel confident saying that Zach will soon be earning his Pro Card,
possibly this year, if not - next year!!!!!!!

Team TMT

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
Hey bro! Seen you at PM. You're run is going awesome. Keep it up and I will certainly be following along!

TeknoViking

Donating Member
Feb 1, 2013
You look great man. I am excited to see the final product. You have come a long ways in a short amount of time. Keep grinding away!

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
Haha, I lucked out that's for sure! It was going to be a crap shoot as I have no males in my family for reference.

Funny enough, growing up, going bald was literally my worst fear and I was convinced I would at some point so I never would wear a hat so I could "show off my hair while I had it." :D

PS. can you teach me how to keep my hair nice and beautiful on cycle...:confused:

I am jelly bro!

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
Thanks buddy! Getting more and more excited about getting up on stage and seeing how I stack up.

It's crazy what a difference having the right people in your corner will do for you. When I first contacted Tenny and MT it was just to see how I could do at Junior Nationals. Now here I am aiming for a top spot at a pro qualifier. I couldn't have done it without them.

He's looking AMAZING....gonna cruise right into this shit!!!!