©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



3rd cycle

peerry

New member
Sep 11, 2012
6
0
0
Hi fellas, I'm a new guy here. help me please with this beauty

npp 400mg weekly x8
tren a 400mg weekly x8
test e 250mg weekly x12


I'm thinking to run test 4 weeks past npp and tren a.
Also I am running some caber. I need some help with the dose of caber and also for how long should I run it for?
 
Hi fellas, I'm a new guy here. help me please with this beauty

npp 400mg weekly x8
tren a 400mg weekly x8
test e 250mg weekly x12


I'm thinking to run test 4 weeks past npp and tren a.
Also I am running some caber. I need some help with the dose of caber and also for how long should I run it for?

imo cycle look ok , but whats your goals and stats man?


also, how does your pct looks like?
 
imo cycle look ok , but whats your goals and stats man?


also, how does your pct looks like?

done 3 cycles in the past .i am going to do a simple test e cycle first then do the cycle i mentioned above.got some letrozole ,hcg and nolvadex for my post cycle.
 
done 3 cycles in the past .i am going to do a simple test e cycle first then do the cycle i mentioned above.got some letrozole ,hcg and nolvadex for my post cycle.

height ?
weight ?
BF% ?
training ?
 
so,I should get my diet in orden then i am going to a simple test e cycle. and then if every thing is ok I would like to do the above cycle next npp,tren acetate and test enanthate
 
Hi fellas, I'm a new guy here. help me please with this beauty

npp 400mg weekly x8
tren a 400mg weekly x8
test e 250mg weekly x12


I'm thinking to run test 4 weeks past npp and tren a.
Also I am running some caber. I need some help with the dose of caber and also for how long should I run it for?

I probably wouldnt use the TREN with the NPP.
 
so,I should get my diet in orden then i am going to a simple test e cycle. and then if every thing is ok I would like to do the above cycle next npp,tren acetate and test enanthate

:) take it one step at a time
 
as a rule of thumb whatever dosage of tren I use,double the test.

Alot of people prefer the opposite, with tren higher than test as they feel the side effects are greatly reduced this way, less bloat from test, and you let tren work its magic
 
imo cycle look ok , but whats your goals and stats man?


also, how does your pct looks like?

Really?:confused: 400mgs of npp and 400mgs of tren a week? Drop the npp, you won't feel any of that with the 400mgs of tren in your system.
 
Alot of people prefer the opposite, with tren higher than test as they feel the side effects are greatly reduced this way, less bloat from test, and you let tren work its magic

:yeahthat: And with less test and estrogen in your body there's a lot less chance of prolactin gyno from tren with lower estrogen levels.
 
I know rule of thumb is your test should always be higher. But this is def not the case with tren! You should pin tren ed and have your test around 100-250 a week IMO. This will help you keep sides down and if side still come up tren is a short ester and can be controlled if you are pinning ed.