©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



4th cycle suggetions?

DinK

Registered User
Nov 20, 2005
49
0
0
Well it looks like that time agian for another cycle. Well This is gonna be my 4th cycle and I was just thinking about over doing it this cycle just a LITTLE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . I was thinkg something similar to this.... and before I type it out ... I KNOW THE HARSHNESS OF THIS, I also know that alot of the toxicity is over exaggerated. I will be taking everything known to man for de-toxin my precious organs. This cycle is not set in stone either I am just looking for suggestions, criticisms, flaming, Whatever you vets got for it. But enough talk here it is.

500mg Test-E weeks 1-10
500mg Primo weeks 1-10
75mg Anadrol per day weeks 1-5
50mg d-bol per day weeks 6-11

Hcg, Nolva, Clomid will all be there for pct ;)

I'm thinking about provirion for weeks 2-11

I have used all of these before and have reacted very well beofre, I have not used provirion though and I find a big interest in it.

I know this is over kill, but I just want to try something knew and just gain some huge mass.

What do ya'll think, I'm just playing around with it still.
 
he could, but thats way too high for dbol, right after the drol......i'd just increase the dosages of the injectables....how but 1 gram of test per week and nothing else??? primo is a waste of cash IMO unless you're a woman or a pro.
 
You're definitely gonna do some damage if you run those orals for 11 wks. I would rather take 150mg anadrol ED for 4 wks than take 50mg ED for 8 wks....
I would never do what you're planning to do.
 
Just want to be the first to point this out here, but why would you want to OVERDO a cycle, doesn't that imply that you're doing more than is necessary?
 
steve0085 said:
Just want to be the first to point this out here, but why would you want to OVERDO a cycle, doesn't that imply that you're doing more than is necessary?

We all try this at some point - just to see what will happen. I wouldn't suggest doing it this way though.
 
I think the cycle sucks as well. I like Wolfy's advice other than I dont think you would need 1 gram of test. Id say 600mg should be fine. I prefer using the smallest doses that you can still make gains with. Then pick the A bombs or Dbol for 4 weeks to add in.
 
tee said:
I think the cycle sucks as well. I like Wolfy's advice other than I dont think you would need 1 gram of test. Id say 600mg should be fine. I prefer using the smallest doses that you can still make gains with. Then pick the A bombs or Dbol for 4 weeks to add in.

What kind of wuss uses 600mg test?! :p
 
Why don't you try a test e/tren a cycle with dbol?

700mg test e/wk for 12 weeks
50mg tren a/ed for 8 weeks
50mg dbol/day for 4 weeks

Might wanna get some letrozole(femara) to run everyday at .25 so you don't get bloat or gyno. And of course get some nolvadex for your PCT.

Just a suggestion.. I think you will like tren if you have not tried it yet. Good quality muscle gains. :)
 
- Why run primo as part of an excessive bulking cycle?

- OK, so I'm a newbie, but I gotta say that when I read these cycles I am amazed. "Only" 600 / wk test as a base to the others.......I think I would explode on that! Granted, I'm probably only half the size of many of you, and am a triathlete, not a bodybuilder, but even just 250 test per week with anavar or winny has given me significant gains. Different goals I guess.
 
stealthmeister said:
- Why run primo as part of an excessive bulking cycle?

- OK, so I'm a newbie, but I gotta say that when I read these cycles I am amazed. "Only" 600 / wk test as a base to the others.......I think I would explode on that! Granted, I'm probably only half the size of many of you, and am a triathlete, not a bodybuilder, but even just 250 test per week with anavar or winny has given me significant gains. Different goals I guess.

Different people react or don't react to different levels of AAS. The very first cycle I ever did consisted of 500mg a week of sust and I literally could not tell the difference between being off and on.

My body will not react at all to less than 1g a week of test and even at those levels the strength gains are minimal compared to most on this board.
 
DragonRider said:
Different people react or don't react to different levels of AAS. The very first cycle I ever did consisted of 500mg a week of sust and I literally could not tell the difference between being off and on.

My body will not react at all to less than 1g a week of test and even at those levels the strength gains are minimal compared to most on this board.
Ya, but your weird :insane: lol
 
I'm still a little scetchy on the TREN :-/ I have loved primo in two of my previous cycles that is why I wanted to use it. Maybe I will do some kind of cycle with tren/dbol/test then, I mean it is my forth cycle I guess I could try the tren out. Well I will have to do a bit more reading on it. So would you say 75mg tren a day? I read taht is you don't have many cycle you can run in the legnth of the cycle, what do you guys think of this?