©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



5.18 - UFC on FOX 8!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
2,455
5
38
UFC on FX 8: Belfort vs. Rockhold


Main Card

Belfort vs Rockhold

Philippou vs Souza

Dos Anjos vs Dunham

Natal vs Camozzi

Trinaldo vs Rio

Tibau vs Cholish

Thiago vs Benoist

Alcantara vs Vinicius

Dias vs Lentz

Maldonado vs Hollett

Lineker vs Gashimov

Prelims

Formiga vs Cariaso

Martins vs Larsen
 
I hope Vitor knocks Rockholds dick in the dirt! Unfortunately it will probably be the other way around.
 
I'm pretty excited to see this. I almost always route for Vitor these days...he needs a win. The last event I missed, I have to make sure to watch this one:)
 
Vitors gas tank ain't what it used to be- it has changed his approach and he's lost that fire to finish.
 
The prelims are 3pm to 6pm (pacific time) on Fuel. The main fights are on FX from 6 to 8pm!

Things got a little heated at the weigh in! Apparently Rockhold got a little too close and Belfort shoved him hard...It was broken up. I really hope it's a good fight!! Vitor isn't that old but he's been around a long time...Unfortunately I think Rockhold is too hungry. With that said, I hope Vitor pulls off the upset!!
 
That was effin' awesome! Vitor looks rejuvenated.

Rockhold has a bright future, but he is pretty damn arrogant it seems. A loss may be what he needed.
 
Always enjoy watching Vitor fight! Looks like he is on the rise again!
 
Vitor's the man...Looking forward to seeing him get another title shot...Sucks seeing him get so much shit over the TRT.....