©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



5 weeks post cycle

Andrew

Registered User
Jun 11, 2005
466
0
0
It's almost 5 weeks now since I took my last injection. PCT is finished too but I'm still getting a few pimples. I've been on Atkins, added frequent cardio, and lost weight and strength. I remember somebody a few months ago stated that cycles gave him large upper body improvements but not as large lower body gains. I noticed the same thing with my recent losses. My bench is proportionally more reduced than any other lift. Squats and deads are pretty strong still but I watched my bench plumet for the first four weeks. Anybody else have this, where the upper body rises and falls with the juice tide more than the legs?
 
I have the same thing - I've never lost strength in the dead or squat but my bench drops quite a bit. I wouldn't ever do Atkins with cardio post cycle that seems like a way to just loose muscle.
 
I agree my bench suffers, but few other lifts due. I link this to the fact that I 1RM flat bench and probably don't push as hard as I need to for other body parts.
 
l3i0hazard said:
I wouldn't ever do Atkins with cardio post cycle that seems like a way to just loose muscle.

I have definitely lost some muscle but I feel confident that I will get it back on my next cycle and my bodyfat % will be where it needs to be.