©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

$50 USD WEEK Food Budget

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
"Big on a Budget" with Animal's Ox - YouTube

Found this so helpful we had to share it with everyone.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Good vid! I learned from experience having to budget and be smart about how much I spent. Even today I went grocery shopping to the meat market and called another store to compare beef prices. Ended up getting all my protein sources from the meat market and stopped by a larger grocer on the way home for my carbs and fat sources.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yeah- meat is outta control pricy these days. I usually eat more chicken than most people could stomach to.

I think I've been going through this every week
Chicken- 8lb
Ground beef 85%- 2lbs
Steak- 1.5lbs
Fish- 1.5
Ground turkey- 1lbs

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I eat a lot of frozen swai fish fillets and boneless skinless chicken breasts. If you comparison shop, usually one of the local stores has something on sale for a good deal. I also eat lots of venison, which is sourced from our local woods.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Good post! Thanks for sharing.
Not as exciting as the steroid posts lol
But this is what builds the champs. The ones that
Can eat like that.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
That's a great vid! Thanks for sharing. The food part of this is so important!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Wow, That was great. I have been over thinking things a bit...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
What I like about his method he used when before going sponsored, was he kept it simple. My half ass math says he was consuming about 300-350 grams of protein a day, which is do-able in the real world, even for guys of us with full time jobs. I would not want to be that damn big, but it shows what he says he ate as an amateur and shows it is a basic solid diet that can be followed with a little discipline. Although, I like to mix it up with venison and fish for variety, his plan is very easy to follow.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I eat a lot of frozen swai fish fillets and boneless skinless chicken breasts. If you comparison shop, usually one of the local stores has something on sale for a good deal. I also eat lots of venison, which is sourced from our local woods.

i dnt no what u pay for b/s breast but b/s thighs are usually cheaper and good quality cut. saw this on some bb site and was like..."damn...hes right"
lol
i was always a breast man. when it comes to chicken anyway..
otherwise..."IM AN ASS MAN!!". lol